User announce

+2 KING TOSUNTHEBEST

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • 13 May 2023 @ 23:22 CET
  • 10 Jan 2020
#1 Posted: 13 May 2023 @ 21:51 CET quote

Me and my friends(7ppl) are experiencing multiple drops especially when playing Legion. You can see one of them as attached picture.

We have a friend with Windows 11 that does not experience these issues. However I would like to know if any of you also experinece drops like that palying on Windows 10.

We would like not to update to Windows 11 if it would not work.

Does anyone has experience improvement on crash/drops with upgarding to Windows 11? here is a link to the bug - www.iccup.com

Old comment
  • 18 Jan 2024 @ 20:57 CET
  • 05 Jul 2018
#2 Posted: 14 May 2023 @ 22:31 CET quote

nyan.gif

Old comment
  • 23 Aug 2023 @ 18:45 CET
  • 30 Jan 2020
#3 Posted: 18 May 2023 @ 15:41 CET quote

MazenF1ghter :
Me and my friends(7ppl) are experiencing multiple drops especially when playing Legion. You can see one of them as attached picture.

We have a friend with Windows 11 that does not experience these issues. However I would like to know if any of you also experinece drops like that palying on Windows 10.

Does anyone has experience improvement on crash/drops with upgarding to Windows 11? here is a link to the bug - www.iccup.com

просто отключи обновления виндовса потом скачай заново игру с лаунчером и все )

Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

#4 Posted: 02 Jun 2023 @ 21:21 CET quote

MazenF1ghter :

it does not depend on windows

i have windows 10 and windows 7

no problem

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic