• « назад
  • вперед »
EU Forum & Events FA
PE iCCup.Lion [ EU Forum & Events FA ]
  • 27 Jun 2024 @ 06:02 CET
  • 27 May 2024
#1 Posted: 26 Jun 2024 @ 03:26 CET quote

[Contest-Dota] Icy Weather

Congratulations to the following players who will receive 50imagecaps. for having completed the contest.

All the participants played their heroes well, even so I will name the most interesting positions in my opinion.

Winners of the contest:

image Foverer.

image Kokci

---+--- Disqualified ---+---
The following players have been disqualified.´´AGENT_PODLIVA´´, ´´surpriseMZFK-´´and ´´New.._..York´´ for not complying with the rules´´>must kill 8 heroes with ultimate´´,´´>on map 6.83´´ and ´´>Format Valid(5x4, 4x4, 4x5, 5x5).´´

Any complaints regarding the contest should be sent to the administrator iCCup.xanaxy

I appreciate that they have taken the time to hold the contest for all the participants. Even so, it is advisable to reiterate that they read the rules carefully to avoid inconveniences and future sanctions.

In addition, I want to inform you that I will be moving to the EU DOTA GAMES section where I will continue to publish contests of all kinds. In a short time I will publish a special contest which will require a lot of effort and team participation. Hint:In a moment of desperation for the Sentinels, the help of nature´s elementals is invoked. Those who rise up to give light and hope and banish evil forces.

Edited by iCCup.Lion (26 Jun 2024 @ 03:37 CET)
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.