• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 03 May 2024 @ 19:46 CET
  • 25 Feb 2023
#1 Posted: 13 Jul 2023 @ 21:39 CET quote

Hello all contestants and respected judges

Hello, once again, it's great that you organized a competition suitable for hot summer days

In this hot day, everyone with their family members or friends are going to rest in different cool places. I also enjoy this summer season with my friends and family. I'm spending

I will tell you some of them now

So, I started this vacation. It didn't take long for me and my family members to go on vacation for the first time this summer season.

I live in Fergana region of Uzbekistan, this region is surrounded by mountains

2 weeks ago, we went to the mountain for a vacation with my father, mother, 2 sisters and nieces.

As the day was very hot, we left at 6 o'clock in the morning

we arrived and settled down at the dacha and my sisters prepared the table with the food taken for breakfast

After breakfast, I wanted to climb to the top of the mountain before it got hot.

And I stepped towards the mountain and climbed it slowly

I couldn't climb to the top of the mountain, I got tired half way, and I still hadn't forgotten that I had to go down

I stopped for a while and took a picture as a souvenir

while I was sitting on the mountain, the gentle icy wind caressed my body and I felt like I was flying like a bird

I returned to my family with such wonderful impressions, and the day was already very hot

And I wanted to take a bath in the waterfall flowing from the mountain to freeze

here is that waterfall

Since it was already lunch time, my father and I started cooking the meat prepared for the kebab.

Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of this kebab, so I can't show it to you

Kebab was also cooked, while we were having lunch with my loved ones on the table, we were laughing and remembering the past pleasant moments and good days to remember.

In this way, the time passed in an instant, because the day was hot, some of them went to bed to rest, and some of them bathed in the stream.

So the evening began to fall and we prepared food and continued our conversation over the wonderful table

After eating the dinner, we said thanks to God for what we ate and drank, and we started to eat things.

With that, my family finished the first vacation of this season and returned home

And on the weekend of last week, my friends and I went to the riverside for fishing and relaxation.

After arriving, we settled down, prepared fishing rods and threw them into the water to catch fish

I took a memorable picture from this wonderful day ))

Before long, fish started to fall on our fishing rod, some big, some small fish.

We cleaned the fish we caught and roasted them on the grill and spent the day laughing with my friends.

If there are more contests like this, I will be back to share with you my new and memorable days ahead. For now, I will say goodbye to you. Have a great summer and see you in the next contests, friends.

Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

My soul like lonely
EU LeonorDeTodos [ My soul like lonely ]
  • 09 Mar 2024 @ 12:34 CET
  • 10 May 2023
#2 Posted: 14 Jul 2023 @ 17:24 CET quote

Fisherman nsm7.png

Old comment
#3 Posted: 14 Jul 2023 @ 22:52 CET quote

/close