User announce

+5 Всем хорошего дня!

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • today @ 10:54 CET
  • 06 Mar 2018
#1 Posted: 12 Jul 2023 @ 10:28 CET quote

When summer comes, I completely immerse myself in the atmosphere of joy and freedom. My summer days are filled with adventure and unforgettable moments.

Waking up with the first rays of the sun, I feel how energy fills my body. Summer days are a time for relaxation and entertainment. I like to spend my time in nature, where I can enjoy the fresh air and the beauty of the world around me.

One of my favorite summer activities is swimming in the lake or the sea. I love the feel of cool water on my skin and the sound of the waves lapping the shore. When I swim, I feel completely free and detached from everyday worries.

Apart from swimming, I also enjoy outdoor activities such as cycling and hiking. In the summer I like to explore new places and enjoy the beautiful nature. I feel at the same time a small part of the big world and an important element of its harmony.

In the summer I also like to spend time with my friends. We have picnics, play football and ride bicycles. Together we create wonderful memories that will be with us forever.

Summer days give me the opportunity to relax and forget about school or work. This is the time when I can do my hobbies, read books or draw. I use every moment to enjoy my creative pursuits and develop in them.

But summer is not only a time period, it is a state of mind. Feeling the summer breeze on my skin and seeing the bright sun above my head, I remember all my summer days of yesteryear. Every summer brings new emotions, adventures and opportunities, and I look forward to the next summer season to immerse myself in unforgettable moments again and again.

Old comment
#2 Posted: 14 Jul 2023 @ 22:52 CET quote

/close

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic