• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 17 Jul 2023 @ 19:03 CET
  • 26 Dec 2022
#1 Posted: 16 Mar 2023 @ 07:09 CET quote

Hello all participant and admin welcome to my text

Hello once again everyone to you has their own hometown and they love their own city.

I also have a city that dreamed of me as its name America

Many people see America as a place where dreams are caught yes right because if you dream there you will certainly achieve only something that is required of you will have to act,

One of America's most famous statues is the Statue of Liberty

This sculpture, which has become a symbol of America, also has a history of hos, but we will talk about it later

In America, one of the most famous universities in the world is Harvard, where the most famous professors and teachers with higher education come to teach

In America, your work schedule is determined by the hour, that is, you will receive a fee for the time you work

There are enough places in America for you to travel and and enjoy American landscapes

life in this city does not stop for a moment, but at any time of the day, people are raking the streets

One of the most famous dishes of Americanizing is the burglary in America, where the demand for fast food is very high the famous mcdonald's, which is also known to us, also appeared precisely in America

You can have a lot of difficulties to go to America I also dream of going to this city and green card played I'm lucky if I'm lucky to go I'll also go to America I will also offer you this city can attract everyone

When you climb to the top floor of some of America's tallest buildings, the whole of America stands in front of your eyes and it is clear that you will also encounter a landscape that you have never seen anywhere

One such sight is that you seem to fall between the clouds such a sight can usually be seen at dawn

What I don't know about America is still too much but I have described to you as far as I know I apologize in advance if there are hattas I wish everyone good luck and victory in this contest so I finish my opinion...!

Edited by LosAngelesTop (16 Mar 2023 @ 07:12 CET)
Old comment
EU Tour & EU CAT FA
AVENGERS iCCup.mystick [ EU Tour & EU CAT FA ]
  • today @ 19:53 CET
  • 04 Oct 2017
#2 Posted: 16 Mar 2023 @ 23:50 CET quote

chuck.png

Old comment
EU Tour & EU CAT FA
AVENGERS iCCup.mystick [ EU Tour & EU CAT FA ]
  • today @ 19:53 CET
  • 04 Oct 2017