• « назад
  • вперед »
Solitaire, uni!
WORLD EVALANG [ Solitaire, uni! ]
  • 16 Jun 2024 @ 12:29 CET
  • 11 Jan 2023
#1 Posted: 02 Feb 2023 @ 21:21 CET quote

♣️ Welcome! Greetings to you all ♣️ ♣️

Today you will find a story about "My first computer" and briefly about "My family"

To start my story, you should know my father had game club in collaboration with my uncle. My mother told me about this when i was 7 or 8 years old but it was already closed, only processors and some monitors remained from that. Currently they are not here, but i remember they looked like this on corner:

When i was 5 years old i came to our houseware store where my relative worked. It was a 3 floors building with basement but only first floor was repaired. Basement was such ordinary store-room, and guess what was there?) There were those pc that were used in computer club previously

After i started assembling one of them and it took me a week to do this. Then i didn't know how to assemble a pc so I had to go another game club to ask the owner to teach me, also I observer people how they turn on pc. In that time my father started working in Medical Clinic ( as a doctor) so he had no time and i couldn't ask him

My PC looked like this:

monitor.

and the processor was straight without a cover :D

Turning on the computer, I played games such as: Crazy Taxi, Icy Tower, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, The Settlers,

Perhaps you will ask if I played DotA? Yes, I played "Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos" and "Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne" in single player, the whole task passed and most of all I played the Monolith map

If you liked my story and even for a moment remembered the past, then my goal was successfully completed!

Old comment
EU CAT & EU Events FA
AVENGERS iCCup.mystick [ EU CAT & EU Events FA ]
  • user online
  • 04 Oct 2017
#2 Posted: 04 Feb 2023 @ 11:38 CET quote

Link to the topic for work, Closed!

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic