User announce

+8 Всем хорошего дня!

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • 22 Jul 2023 @ 15:46 CET
  • 26 Aug 2022
#1 Posted: 16 Jan 2023 @ 15:36 CET quote

Hello everyone! The topic is My City. Hello, my name is Shokhruz, I was born in 1998 in the city of Kokan, Uzbekistan. I lived in apartment buildings until 2010. As you know, there are a lot of children there. We used to start playing early in the morning in the summer. I only entered the house to eat. In our native city, people show respect for each other and neighbors live very well with each other. Uzbeks have a lot of traditions, which are well known to tourists who have visited Uzbekistan. We have many customs and traditions and it will take a lot of time to tell them all. After hearing it a thousand times They say it's better to see it once. Our city is rich in artisans, and therefore in 2021 we had an International Craftsmen's Festival, and there are people among you who visited this exhibition. What else can I say? My city, my dear homeland, is very beautiful. I am proud to have been born here. If you have the opportunity, come to Uzbekistan, you will not regret it. Our country is a paradise. Thank you all and good luck to the participants

Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• today @ 05:42 CET
  • 30 Aug 2022
#2 Posted: 16 Jan 2023 @ 15:43 CET quote

pro26.png

Old comment
EU CAT & EU Events FA
AVENGERS iCCup.mystick [ EU CAT & EU Events FA ]
  • yesterday @ 18:58 CET
  • 04 Oct 2017