+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • today @ 05:42 CET
  • 30 Aug 2022
#1 Posted: 16 Jan 2023 @ 08:43 CET quote

Hello dear platform users!

Theme:My city

Hello friends, I will describe to you my beautiful city, where I grew up from my youth.My name is SaRa I am from Uzbekistan I am from the city of Ko'kand I grew up in this city since childhood this city is very beautiful and my favorite city

because my parents were born in this city our city is the most kind, goodness always flourishes in it. There is a lot of fun in our city Take a bigger suitcase when you travel to Kokan, because it is thecapital of Uzbekistan's handicrafts! You can find almost anything here! Want to buy unique clayproducts? Thank you! There is no count of the number of pottery workshops. Or do you want to buy a unique word? No problem You can also add items made by artisans from neighboring cities, such as Chust knives or fruits from Ferghana.

my neighborhood the place where I grew up laughing with my friend since I was young although he is not very handsome but i really like it we used to fish in the stream with our friends in our neighborhood in the hot summer season, we all dug potatoes from home and cooked them on a bonfire after that we used to play football in the cool of the evening and also games called lightning ballimage

my mother cooks very sweet food i really like their food and it reminds me of my youth

The cuisine of Kokan is very tasty and delicious, like in all of Uzbekistan. Kokan pilaf is made only from a special type of rice called devzira. This variety is used throughout the valley. This type of pilaf is prepared only with garlic and hot pepper, and in no case are sweet ingredients added to it. Of all types of pilaf prepared in Kok, it is difficult to digest, so don't forget to take enzymes with you! Another distinctive feature of Kokand cuisine is patirs. The people of Kokan say that all the bread made in the valley is made by men from Kokan. We advise you to try kokan kholva too! It is the thinnest and tastiest holva made in Uzbekistan friend, these places where I spent my youth remind me of my childhood and sweet memories I hope you liked my city

Thank you for your attention

Edited by JerryMouse (16 Jan 2023 @ 08:48 CET)
Old comment
EU CAT & EU Events FA
AVENGERS iCCup.mystick [ EU CAT & EU Events FA ]
  • yesterday @ 18:58 CET
  • 04 Oct 2017
#2 Posted: 17 Jan 2023 @ 07:07 CET quote

++

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic