• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 07 Jun 2024 @ 17:45 CET
  • 09 Sep 2022
#1 Posted: 10 Jan 2023 @ 17:06 CET quote

Hello dear platform users!

Topic: My pet

Humanity depends on everything on earth. For example: As long as there are people, there is formation, development, friendship, joy, happiness, sadness, sorrow, everything depends on the person. The topic I want to talk about today is friendship. Is friendship only between people?

No, friendship is never only between people. Humans can also make friends with animals. Personally I myself have been friends with animals. Unfortunately I don't have that friend now. To make it more interesting I will tell you my friendship story from the beginning. What kind of friend have I been? With which animal? and why?

I was about 14 years old, and our yard was huge. I would get bored because our yard is big. My brothers were older than me. I had no chance to play with anyone. A dog lay under our door from morning till night. He was still very small. One day I brought him food from home. I gave him food, after the dog was full, he started playing with me. I was shocked. Of course I was very happy about it. Then I decided to bring the dog into the house. My parents were against it because they don't like animals. Since I was small I brought the dog into the house anyway, because I was the youngest son of my parents. 14-15 days passed. I felt like I made friends with a dog. But one morning, when I looked in the yard, my friend was gone. I was surprised. I saw that the dog had left the house. I went out to look for him, I looked almost everywhere, but he was not there. I waited for my friend for 4-5 days, but he did not return. Tears came to my eyes the day I gave up hope. Then I realized that there is a concept of betrayal between friends. My parents saw my condition and got me another dog. I didn't want to be friends with animals then. I once again tried to make friends with animals and succeeded.The name of this dog was KARADOG'. Of course I named it myself. The reason I gave it that name was because it had small spots on its fur. Years have passed since then. My friend has grown up. I was proud of him because he didn't know what betrayal was. I gave him food, water and everything myself. I couldn't take him out on trips much, his body was too big. People were afraid to see him. That's why my friend and I went for a walk after 10 o'clock in the evening. Unfortunately he is not with me now. 3 years ago I gave it to another person with my own hands, but even now I go to him and get a message. I had a picture of us on my old phone but it got corrupted cray.gif

The most loyal of pets is the dog. Even movies about dogs have been paced. If you want to choose a friend among animals, be sure to be friends with a dog. Believe me, the dog is the most loyal friend.

Old comment
EU Tour & EU CAT FA
AVENGERS iCCup.mystick [ EU Tour & EU CAT FA ]
  • today @ 23:06 CET
  • 04 Oct 2017
#2 Posted: 11 Jan 2023 @ 07:56 CET quote

++

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic