• вперед »
Events Full Admin
TJ iCCup.Hades [ Events Full Admin ]
  • 19 Sep 2024 @ 05:47 CET
  • 06 Aug 2022
#1 Posted: 19 Nov 2022 @ 04:36 CET quote

This topic exists for the contest:

I'm a movie star!

Flood / Off-top will be removed for the first time' if you relapse, you will get banned for 3 days.

We wish you all good luck!

Edited by iCCup.Hades (19 Nov 2022 @ 04:36 CET)
Old comment
  • 01 Aug 2024 @ 07:14 CET
  • 24 Sep 2022
#2 Posted: 24 Nov 2022 @ 14:35 CET quote
Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• 07 Sep 2024 @ 08:18 CET
  • 09 Sep 2022
#3 Posted: 24 Nov 2022 @ 15:53 CET quote

iccup.com

Old comment
  • 19 Aug 2024 @ 21:34 CET
  • 30 Aug 2022
  • Banned till: 19.01.2038 04:14
    Reason

Намеренный, публичный слив ролей в «Мафии». Срыв игры.

#4 Posted: 24 Nov 2022 @ 18:22 CET quote

iccup.com

Old comment
WORLD
WORLD
  • 01 Jan 2024 @ 20:04 CET
  • 06 Feb 2022
#5 Posted: 25 Nov 2022 @ 06:56 CET quote

Movies. Fact, we cannot hide our desire that every one of us watch films,in different genres, every day&night. And when we do this action, sometimes we want to be the character of movie.

image]

So, I am the type of that person who gets the feeling to become that character every 365 days of the year.

Most of people prefer thrillers,action, detective,travel Family,comedy and other fun genres. So am I, But I like when they mixed it with sci fi genre.

Sci fi presents some big , difficult things and terms in a simple Way, and I wan to become THIS AND SAY ONES I AM SOME KINDA OF SCIENTIST OF MYSELF , Reference? Yes.

They are Educational for people of all ages. You can learn from them ad try repeat some easy things, But of course in safe place.

So, Movie name MARTIAN

The I want to be in is "MARTIAN".

THE CHOISE FELL ON THE CHARACTER OF MATT DAMON Mark Watney .

If I could be him , with knowledge and experiences I have, I wouldnt able to Last even a couple of days.

But with mind of Mark, some action he did, I would do otherwise.

At the beginning of the film, the crew begins to cancel the mission due to the powerful storm. And All agree except Watney. I would say " Fu** that mission I am coming home imediately, never Come to this Red planes again, never ever do that." And probably the situation with "satellite shooter of Watney" would be avoided and could be ended here , But who I am who them!

OR, The moment of growing natural "Belarus" potatoes. "Take Eat Easy".

Eating at the Mars, the food which was grown by your own wastes and others, I would never , better die nsm0.png

But we all Eat the food on wastes of animals, I mean cow and other, manure in short. But maybe with the Mars, I could bet on my own wastes!

And the Last one , jump from pathfinder as "IRON MAN". That could be the moment of an extreme, I am not extremer.

Fear can kill us in live form, True of life.

Its not real, But fact, and sometimes, we have to do action we are all dont want to, But we do them to be alive.

I dont know did I do right topic Or essay by theme, thats what I described, when I read it. My imagination.

Scientific movies are good, Nolan can proove it

nsm4.png

Okay, thanks, good luck

Old comment
  • today @ 18:27 CET
  • today @ 18:27 CET
# Posted: today @ 18:27 CET quote
  •  
  •  
  •   
  • 19 Aug 2024 @ 21:34 CET
  • 30 Aug 2022
  • Banned till: 19.01.2038 04:14
    Reason

Намеренный, публичный слив ролей в «Мафии». Срыв игры.

#6 Posted: 25 Nov 2022 @ 08:35 CET quote

iccup.com

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic