• вперед »
I.S.D Super Admin
EMPIRE iCCup.cassel [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • today @ 19:46 CET
  • 21 Feb 2022
#1 Posted: 06 Jun 2022 @ 22:50 CET quote

This topic exists for the contest:

My birthday

Flood / Off-top will be removed for the first time' if you relapse, you will get banned for 3 days.

We wish you all good luck! image

Edited by iCCup.cassel (06 Jun 2022 @ 22:51 CET)
Old comment
  • 18 Jun 2024 @ 13:37 CET
  • 05 Dec 2020
#2 Posted: 11 Jun 2022 @ 08:47 CET quote

Can I write here about my birthday?

Old comment
  • 18 Jun 2024 @ 13:37 CET
  • 05 Dec 2020
#3 Posted: 11 Jun 2022 @ 09:07 CET quote

My birthday

Almost in every country people celebrate their birthday with their family, friends, colleges, etcetera. So I also celebrate my birthday every year. Interestingly, everytime different kind of birthdays. Now I am going to describe my several birthdays that I had till today.

First of all, I was born in 18th April 2004(currently 18 y.o). I think, my last birthday was one of the most monotonous one, because there were no my friends, siblings, celebrated it with my parents. Even I was only with my parents, they really tried to make my birthday fun and entertaining. At that time understood that only parents can be always with you in any kind of situation. So then called to one of my friend who can play DotA as well as me. After 9 pm we went to game club and played DotA for three hours. Variety is the spice of life and you can make your life brighter and interesting with DotA))

The second birthday that I wanna tell you is my 17th birthday. In contrast, it was really interesting than the last one. As there were my friends, I didn't get bored. Invited them to have a lunch in my home. Firstly, we had lunch and talked in different kind of amusing topics. Then went to game club again and played cs go and DotA grin.gif . Oh shit, just now have felt that I wasted my whole childhood for computer games

Old comment
  • 23 Jun 2024 @ 11:10 CET
  • 26 Jan 2015
#4 Posted: 11 Jun 2022 @ 12:41 CET quote

Birthday is one of the best days. The best birthday I can remember is when I was a student it was in Russia in 2013. In the evening I invited all my friends. We ate and drank in my room. We said let's go to the club after 10 p.m. We left the hostel and decided on the way we went to place a bet in a bookmaker's office. Real madrid lost in the first half 2-0 and i had only 300$ and i put everything on real. When we came to the club I couldn't find my money. I thought I lost or forgot at home. It was good that my friend had the money. We rested and danced in the club, came home somewhere at 4 am.

I woke up at 10 and started looking for my money. But I couldn’t find it then I decided that I lost my 300 bucks and got upset. I was looking for cigarettes in jeans and there I found some kind of paper. And checked if real madrid won or lost. Real Madrid won, I was shocked. It was a surprise for me I ran to get my money they gave me 2100 dollars.

It was the most memorable birthday of my life. I wish you all good luck at work and in life. Do not be ill. There must have been a lot of mistakes sorry I think I wrote it clearly

Old comment
  • 28 Jun 2023 @ 14:04 CET
  • 09 Jun 2022
#5 Posted: 11 Jun 2022 @ 15:04 CET quote
Old comment
  • 08 Dec 2022 @ 18:11 CET
  • 27 Feb 2021
#6 Posted: 11 Jun 2022 @ 20:19 CET quote

I always look forward to my birthday. The night before, my heart skips a beat in anticipation of gifts, fun and guests. Together with my mother, we prepare treats, the main of which will be a large chocolate cake. It comes out especially tasty with mom.

Early in the morning on that very day, I wake up and my mother and father are the first to congratulate me. They hug me, kiss me, are glad that they have me and wish me a lot of good things, then they give me a gift. This year, for example, I was given a bicycle. Now I'm just learning to ride it.

Later, relatives and friends start calling. It is very pleasant to hear congratulations and warm wishes from them. But I don’t linger in bed, I quickly have breakfast and start cleaning, because soon my guests should arrive: grandparents, cousins, aunt. I rarely see them, birthday is a great occasion to see them.

When I'm done with the cleaning, I tidy myself up and put on nice clothes. Usually my mom and I buy me something for the holidays. Meanwhile, mom is in the kitchen finishing the last preparations. She loves to surprise guests with new unusual dishes. Mom cooks well, so they always turn out very tasty. I also know for sure that granny will bring her signature pies, I love them.

When the first guests appear on the threshold, the house is filled with a holiday atmosphere. Noise and laughter are heard, congratulations are heard not only to me, but also to my parents. Everyone hugs and rejoices at the meeting. Then we sit down at the table. On this day, there are a lot of goodies on the table, even the eyes run wide. We communicate and have fun. At the end of the feast, it's time for the cake. Mom takes it out with candles and I blow them out, not forgetting to make a wish.

Like everyone else, I love my birthday very much. I like to spend it with my family and feel that I am loved. I will try to keep this tradition as long as possible and pass it on to my children.

Old comment
  • 08 May 2024 @ 04:58 CET
  • 01 Aug 2020
#7 Posted: 11 Jun 2022 @ 22:12 CET quote

MY BIRTHDAY, as a poem :D

iccup.com

Edited by Dynamik_San (11 Jun 2022 @ 22:26 CET)
Old comment
DEVIL Aid
Мрачный Царь
DEVIL Aid [ Мрачный Царь ]
  • yesterday @ 15:22 CET
  • 05 Jun 2022
#8 Posted: 12 Jun 2022 @ 10:05 CET quote

Since childhood, my favorite holiday has been Birthday, so every year I look forward to it with great anticipation.  Birthday is a unique holiday, not only because a person becomes a year older, but also because he receives nice gifts, celebrates it with his close people, and is charged with positive emotions for a long time.

Each person is used to celebrating this holiday in his own way, for example, it happened to me that I always celebrate it twice - the first with close relatives, the second with my best friends.  It seems to me that this is much more interesting, because when a large number of guests come home at once, it is difficult to have time to pay attention to everyone, discuss some interesting news, etc.  In addition, one gets the feeling that the holiday is not limited to one day, but lasts at least two days.

When I celebrate with my family, my mother always cooks a large number of my favorite dishes, relatives come to us with gifts, and the fun begins - holiday toasts, funny stories sound.  When it comes to a holiday with friends, it does not always happen at my house, it can be anywhere - in a cafe, an entertainment center, and even in nature.

My friends have an amazing fantasy, and therefore, every holiday I receive the most unexpected funny gifts.  A holiday with friends can last a whole day, and every year there is certainly some kind of adventure that we remember with a laugh for a long time.

I also like cake in birthday celebrations, because parents always keep secret what the cake will be until the very end, and despite the fact that they are always completely different in appearance and resemble real works of art, they are united by the fact that they are incredibly tasty.

It seems to me that it is very important for people to love their holiday, because this is actually a special day and, unfortunately, it happens only once a year.

My birthday is July 11th.  So far, I have celebrated this day 18 times.  Every year I celebrated my birthday in a different way.  My best birthday was the one I celebrated 4 years ago.  That year I had many friends at school.  I think that's why it was great, because I celebrated with everyone and it was unforgettable.  In any case, my life is still ahead of me, if I celebrate better birthdays than this, I will definitely let you know.

Old comment
#9 Posted: 12 Jun 2022 @ 12:36 CET quote

Birthday - happiness and impatience these words bring in childhood.  At the mere mention of them, the eyes light up with fire, and the lips spread in a smile.  The soul becomes warm, and pictures of the upcoming celebration grow in my head.

This is how I felt every time before my birthday.  My heart skipped a beat, starting to beat faster and faster.  I was looking forward to surprises, gifts and fun.  What could be better than a whole day spent with loved ones who give you all the attention?  And you just accept congratulations, smile modestly, but in your heart you rejoice and squeal.  Yes, I loved my birthday with all my heart.  And it always went great.  No one has ever complained or left me without a smile on their face.  I was definitely proud of it.

Usually it all started a week before the celebration.  I prepared invitations, reminded all my friends about the upcoming holiday.  It just so happens that my birthday is in the summer, and I absolutely love it.  There are so many possibilities that it will take your breath away!  You can go to an amusement park, a water park, sit in a cafe or go to the country.  Each time I came up with something new and unusual, made a special program and sent out invitations.  My parents always encouraged me, let me celebrate first with friends, and then with relatives.

Each time, receiving invitations, friends frantically began to prepare a surprise for me.  Of course, they always kept it hidden.  I pretended that nothing special was happening, although I knew that they were preparing something.  But I never really knew what it was.  This is what I liked.

On the day of the holiday, I always got up early.  She received congratulations from her parents, had breakfast and waited for the guests.  I usually celebrate my birthday with my friends in the morning.  In the evening, only the closest of them remained.  They handed me gifts, vied with each other to congratulate me on such an important day.  And we went to the park or water park.  And when they got older, they went to the country for the weekend.  Having had enough fun with my friends, I returned home, where a surprise from my parents was waiting for me.  And together we went to a restaurant where all the relatives gathered.  I went to bed around 12 o'clock at night.  But how happy I was.  Yes, I absolutely loved my birthdays.

Edited by nurik_psix (12 Jun 2022 @ 12:37 CET)
Old comment
#10 Posted: 12 Jun 2022 @ 15:56 CET quote

my work

Old comment
I.S.D Super Admin
EMPIRE iCCup.cassel [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • today @ 19:46 CET
  • 21 Feb 2022
#11 Posted: 12 Jun 2022 @ 16:01 CET quote

The contest is over. Expect results.

Old comment
  • « назад