User announce

+10 Всем хорошего дня!

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • user online
  • 27 Jan 2019
#1 Posted: 12 Oct 2023 @ 21:04 CET quote

Good evening of the day ! Today I will share the top 3 of my favorite sweets.

And so, the 1st line is occupied by cottage cheese cupcakes

I was visiting my mother, where I tried them for the first time and fell in love. Without thinking for a long time, I took the recipe and started cooking myself. I think they are very satisfying, where there is nothing superfluous. I used to like to cook pies, a couple of types of cakes, but cupcakes are something. With their simplicity and taste, they conquered and took 1st place

2nd place will be given to candy cow

This is exactly the kind of sweetness that I am ready to eat by the kilos until my teeth fall out. Although I can afford such a luxury to take a few kg, but with such prices for dental treatment, I have to limit myself nyan.gif

Oh, these sweets and contests about them, this should be taboo. It 's too delicious and I want everything now

3rd place is taken by 2 types of chocolate:

Explosive caramel and white milk chocolate with whole almonds

The explosive caramel alone is worth something, just putting a bar of wonderful chocolate in your mouth, as the caramel begins to burst and bring pleasant sensations in your mouth. The same can be said about whole almonds, where the taste of almonds with white chocolate cannot be described

Well, outside of the top, if you can attribute it to sweets, I would like to attribute our pride to bulba chips (from natural potatoes from Belarusian fields)

Our pride is that it is not a shame to show and treat the guests of the country grin.gif

Eh, while I was writing all this

I managed to eat a tub of snickers and wanted more. Please, hold such contests less, otherwise you can go crazy (Joke, the contests are good).

Good night to everyone, and I'll go and catch up with a delicious chocolate bar

Edited by AGENT_PODLIVA (12 Oct 2023 @ 21:07 CET)
Old comment
My soul like lonely
EU LeonorDeTodos [ My soul like lonely ]
  • 09 Mar 2024 @ 12:34 CET
  • 10 May 2023
#2 Posted: 13 Oct 2023 @ 22:48 CET quote

Chips) My favorite chips is grooved chips nsm13.png

Old comment
EU Tour Super Admin
LEGION iCCup.eSF4iK [ EU Tour Super Admin ]
  • today @ 11:04 CET
  • 29 Jun 2022
#3 Posted: 23 Oct 2023 @ 19:28 CET quote

"Link to the topic for work, Closed!"

Edited by iCCup.eSF4iK (23 Oct 2023 @ 22:52 CET)
Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic