+5 Free Palastine

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • today @ 05:08 CET
  • 10 Sep 2022
#1 Posted: 22 Jun 2023 @ 20:28 CET quote

Hello all forum participants and respected judges

We all had many memorable days in our past. but the best and most memorable ones are probably few

I also have many memorable days and feelings in my life, let me share them with you.

I remember like it was yesterday that I was celebrating my birthday for the first time since I can remember

My mother and sisters tried to prepare everything for the dinner, and the table was decorated

My father was at work and I was playing football with my friends on the street

And I didn't notice that it was already time for the guests and relatives to come, my mother asked me to enter the house, and I entered without waiting too long.

My mother told me that guests would come and wash and put on your beautiful clothes. I was happy and did as my mother told me.

And I started waiting, soon my father came, you know, he brought a gift that my friends didn't have at that time.

I asked to open it, my father gave me permission, I started to open it, and when I opened the box, I saw that the self-driving car of my dream was inside.

Our relatives also came in behind my father They brought me a ball, a toy gun, and a cap, soccer shoes, and my favorite jersey was the FCB Barcelona jersey.

Do you know that at that time there was no happier person in the world than me, because now I had things that my friends didn't have, and I was the first to have these things, and I was more than happy and happy.

It was my first day full of joy and happiness

Another favorite day was the day I got my driver's license

The day has come when I will attend the preparatory course to get a driver's license in 3 months of study and take the test.

I passed the exam, I came home and told my dad that I passed and that I have to go tomorrow to get my certificate.

The next day, I took the license and returned home, and when I returned, my father's family welcomed the Nexia 1 car with beautiful ribbons.

I was very surprised, I froze in my place, I was very happy, my father hugged me and congratulated me, they said this car is a gift for you, my mother and my sisters also congratulated me one by one, I was very happy inside

You know that such feelings cannot be described in words, you will understand me only when you experience them

I walked around the car and sat down to see the interior of the car and the family members also sat down.

Then they said, "Why don't you drive my father?" When I asked him where to go, he said, "We are going to go fishing to the lakeside for a family vacation."

I turned on the car and drove to the destination. We arrived. The fishing was also great. We didn't catch much fish that day in the lake, but I caught the biggest fish. This is one of the highlights of my memorable day. it happened

I have many days full of joy that I want to tell you about, but there is not enough time or space to tell them all.

I have shared a few of these days with you, I hope you like them.

And I will wait for you to share your memorable days

Thank you for your attention, my friends, wishing you all health and happiness, I will end my work here. See you in the future.

Old comment
#2 Posted: 23 Jun 2023 @ 03:46 CET quote

/close

Edited by iCCup.Karina (23 Jun 2023 @ 03:46 CET)
Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic