+4 Всем хорошего дня!

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • today @ 05:27 CET
  • 16 Sep 2013
#1 Posted: 13 Jun 2023 @ 11:12 CET quote

Hello all contestants and judges

Sniper is one of the strongest heroes and easy to understand.

I also started with sniper when I started playing dota

Sniper is a strong hero, I recommend young people who are just starting to play and want to learn dota to start with sniper

Sniper is a strong lieutenant and a strong mider hero, if you collect the right items, you can easily win against the opposing players.

And Kunka, new players may have a little trouble in this hero, because Kunka can do a lot of things, he is a strong support hero, so I don't advise those who want to start playing Kunka.

Ezalor is a hero with many functions, and I do not recommend it to players who do not know how to control Dota.

If you start learning Sniper, you won't have much trouble. In the first 4 levels, you need to get 1 2. In the 5th level, you will get the ult once in the 3rd and in the 6th level, and you will continue to get 1 2 until the last level.

Because the sniper 1 reduces the speed and kills quickly, and the 2 is the biggest advantage, it takes milliseconds and takes a lot of life.

I would suggest if you ask me new players you can easily learn sniper and master it.

That's why I chose sniper Thank you for your attention

Edited by Forevercanada (13 Jun 2023 @ 11:12 CET)
Old comment
My soul like lonely
EU LeonorDeTodos [ My soul like lonely ]
  • 09 Mar 2024 @ 12:34 CET
  • 10 May 2023
#2 Posted: 13 Jun 2023 @ 12:20 CET quote

Well done nsm7.png

and the descryption is also correct, but she (sniper) is easy to kill, for a beginner

Old comment
  • 22 Jul 2023 @ 15:46 CET
  • 26 Aug 2022
#3 Posted: 14 Jun 2023 @ 14:55 CET quote

if you are just starting dota, even the strongest hero can easily beat you

Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

#4 Posted: 16 Jun 2023 @ 19:09 CET quote

/close

Old comment
  • « назад