• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 13 Apr 2024 @ 21:14 CET
  • 26 Dec 2022
#1 Posted: 20 May 2023 @ 08:32 CET quote

On that day, I was walking in the park, planning to spend my free time listening to the birds sing and watching the animals. I noticed a little puppy stuck in a fence. He had big eyes, and I couldn't pass by his suffering.

I decided to help this little puppy, so I approached him to assess the situation. He was so small, and I knew he couldn't get out of this situation himself. I saw that his paws were covered in wounds, and he was in a lot of pain. The puppy was scared of me when I approached him, so I started to speak to him gently and calmly to reassure him. I realized we had to act quickly to save his life, so I immediately began to act.

I began to inspect the fence to find a weak spot. Finally, I found a place where I could free the puppy. I climbed the fence and began to move the pieces of wood. The little puppy still trembled with fear, but I held him by the hand and whispered to him. I was so focused on freeing the puppy that I didn't notice time fly by. After I freed him, the puppy jumped on me at lightning speed and started licking my face. I knew he was grateful and happy.

I decided that I had to bring him to an animal shelter to give him the treatment and care he needed. I named him Tom. I visited Tom at the shelter several times until he recovered completely. Every time I saw him, he became stronger and healthier.

Eventually, I found him a new home with a caring owner. I was so happy for him and for myself that I had embarked on this adventure. I couldn't imagine Tom not having a chance. I'm proud that I can help these vulnerable beings and protect their rights.

Old comment
#2 Posted: 20 May 2023 @ 20:28 CET quote

/close

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic