• « назад
  • вперед »
#1 Posted: 01 Feb 2023 @ 13:37 CET quote

this is my first computer

I had my first computer when I was only 7 years old. My dad bought it for me to have fun with different games of mario, sweet worms, and many, many different games. The monitor, as I remember, was black, the speakers were small white, I don’t know its exact size and I don’t remember what they looked like, the mouse was an ordinary black one, there was no pad, and the keyboard was a cheap regular one. My mother still downloaded games from the disk, and this game was about Kuzya, there were passages of summer, winter, jungle, and much more. And I myself wanted to download it, but I don’t know how, and besides, I don’t know where the disk can be bought or found in my house. I just downloaded the Kuzya game by car. This computer was not very big, the game about Kuzya in the car there had to be a larger screen than on my computer, and it showed only half of the game, but I still didn’t understand this because I was still small and didn’t attach any importance to it, and played calmly. As my memory serves me, this computer was called LSUS like so, this computer was before.

that's all I have.

Old comment
EU CAT & EU Events FA
AVENGERS iCCup.mystick [ EU CAT & EU Events FA ]
  • yesterday @ 03:08 CET
  • 04 Oct 2017
#2 Posted: 02 Feb 2023 @ 18:59 CET quote

Link to the topic for work, Closed!

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic