User announce

+4 Free Palastine

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • user online
  • 30 Aug 2022
#1 Posted: 21 Oct 2022 @ 19:09 CET quote

Hello I'm wondering too :) I'm a bit curious because I remember my school years I've been playing dota for 3 years actually I started when I was 6 years old I went to clubs when I was young, nesforspeed prototype and other games but in those days I liked warcraft. I played, the first character I played was sf, then I started going to school, all my friends at school played kontrsrikke.1.6, it really affected me, no one understands and plays warcraft, but let's face it, one of my friends is also an artist. instead of studying with him, he and I used to skip our classes, play in big clubs, do all kinds of tricks, draw circle pictures, especially during the big break, we would go clubbing with our friends. , they are always crazy.contrsticke. 1.6 and we were playing warcraft, then they told us what game it is, we explained them in detail and they also learned how to play, then we played in groups of 5. It was very interesting. Every day of our time in glee club was so much fun. We grew up and started playing iccup. We all played well. I had a computer at home, I played a lot at school. I used to draw iccup markers in every art class and I loved drawing earcup characters. Cybersport competitions were held in our school. We voted for 3 games, the first one was a counter-trick. 1.6, the second medal of honor and the third was warcraft, we fought with our principals and our computer science teacher, in the end the medalofhonor remained with cybersport, not ku dib and warcraft. we named our team "meppo" it's funny but we had so much fun when we were young and i knew how to play meppo and he was my favorite character so we named meppo and the competition started we felt strong because there were people. stronger than us)we participated and

we beat the first team, we showed our friends what we can do who didn't believe in our coach, we got to the final, but tungsten team is very strong against us, they are much stronger players than us, so i think we will win my friends i want to play i want i want to win i was but bro i couldn't do anything and the next day we lost i went to school i was very sad i was the youngest strong player i didn't sleep for 2 days they gave me the best watch and i was very happy

Old comment
  • 14 Mar 2023 @ 12:09 CET
  • 03 Dec 2020
#2 Posted: 22 Oct 2022 @ 15:15 CET quote
Old comment
  • user online
  • 30 Aug 2022
#3 Posted: 22 Oct 2022 @ 15:17 CET quote

i.imgur.com

Posted in 15:17:33

I would like you to see the picture, I drew it myself

Old comment