A New season just began. Star games faster and get more points with the ALL IN PACK
By accessing iccup.com and using materials of this page, you also agree with the terms and conditions described below. Please read these lines carefully before using the website.
ICCup.com portal reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree that with each visit of the website ICCup.com you will use it by following the terms and conditions applying to the time of your current visit.
Website iCCup.com contains: text, images, personal blogs, galleries, users of iCCup.com. It’s allowed copying of any materiasl of this website if the following requirements are accepted:
1. The materials of the website can only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes.
2. All copies and derivatives must include all copyright notices and other intellectual property rights contained in the original materials.
3. The material that you’re using should contain a link to the source website — iCCup.com.
There’s no need of any permission by the publishers or authours of iCCup.com for the usage of the materials if all these three terms & conditions are accepted.
This web site does not grant you the right to use or authorize others to use the logos and website addresses of partners of iCCup.com. In addition, the iCCup.com is not responsible for websites of any third side associated with the website iCCup.com or any part of it.
The content of this website is designed only for informative purposes. All the information on this web site, is provided «as is» without any warranty or condition indicated, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of profiency.
ICCup.com team tries to provide complete and actual information. Please remember that the information on this web site may be incomplete, out of date, and may contain mistakes. By using this website, you agree that the ICCup.com team is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages that arising from the use of information or materials on the Website links that are placed on this website. All the terms above apply only in the absence of contradictions in the current law.
ICCup.com is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in the processing operation or transmission, virus activity, failure of the communication link, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the recorded data, modified or used in a breach of common rules or any other reason.
This Web site contains links to and frames of other websites that are not maintained or controlled by the portal ICCup.com.
ICCup.com is not responsible for the content of such Web sites.
All the links and frames of other websites published here are only for your convenience.
The iCCup.com portal does not imply recommendation to use such websites, their web pages, features or content, and does not imply any relationship to their owners.
Reservation of Rights.
You understand and agree that the portal ICCup.com can modify the services of the portal ICCup.com without notice, from time to time and at any time. Changes, restriction or termination of such services can be carried out without any compensation paid for services or any other pays.
The administration has the right to pose matters not explicitly specified in these rules, in its discretion and decide on the sanctions and penalties, be guided only by life experience and common sense. The administration of iCCup.com has the right to refuse any User to provide gaming service without explanation.
Organizers of the tourney must keep the following terms//conditions:
The administration has the right to:
1. Refuse to conduct tournament or other event without explanation.
2. Interrupt announced or already started tournament or event, if required terms//conditions have been violated.
3. Exclude from taking part in a tourney any person without giving a reason.
4. To observe any stage of the tournament games / activities.
5. Provide their own videos and radio broadcasts of a tourneys.
6. Write reviews, articles, publish the results.
7. Request the tournament replays and all events.
8. Require any other information.
Administration is not responsible for:
1. In case of failure of the tournament for technical reasons.
2. In case of organizational fraud.
3. In case of rejection by the organizers to hand out the prizes.
Please, send your requests/questions to [email protected]