Get 30% more pints for each win with Ladder bonus

• 22 Sep 2014 @ 05:46 CET
  • 19 Sep 2014
#16 Posted: 21 Sep 2014 @ 16:43 CET quote

i think the idea with the ladder pts is good( How many i don't know). The second is that the date when the matches should be played. I know that anyone can't find a day/date where are ppl are happy with. But when a team have like 2-3 ppl online they need give w.o cause can't play slot 4 ? Thats most stupid rule in a dead game. I think when a team can play 50% of the games in a cw it should be able to play. For fairplay the teamleader can talk mb few hours or days before the cw happend and talk over how many players each team have on that day.

Than don't give special penatly pts. The thread where face would give pain -9 pts, remember? That make ppl mad, i think stuff like that mean gryphy.

Moderated

This is the last warning I give, the next slanderous or disrespectful rumors made in this topic against any member of the administrative Staff will be punished with lockacct and/or temp ban.

Edited by iCCup.Face (21 Sep 2014 @ 18:04 CET)
Old comment
#17 Posted: 22 Sep 2014 @ 05:28 CET quote

i think we need:

1) More admins for league(STREAM + NEWS), who want do this :)?

2) 1 Division where playing active teams every weeks,

3) divide the league on 1x1 and 2x2,

4) 1st need get some money on prize and only next started league because many players dont want play free league...

5) LADDER PTS ! example: Team A 3:2 Team B, all winner players have +400 pts all losser players have +200 (500 pts + 100 extra pts for winners, like on clan wars 5 wins + 1 extra point)

+6) 3 players for start cw and 1 pp slot for all team on all clan wars...

Old comment
  • 26 Sep 2017 @ 21:54 CET
  • 13 Mar 2009
#18 Posted: 23 Sep 2014 @ 20:02 CET quote

al.drum :
Than don't give special penatly pts. The thread where face would give pain -9 pts, remember? That make ppl mad, i think stuff like that mean gryphy.

Yes. And what's a disrespective rumor in this post? "saying: The most stupid rule?" You take things way too personally and then exaggerate them in your own mind if you're not ok with a certain phrase. It was rather a suggestion for league's improvement.

iccup.geckoxp :
Find more admins to do that, or if they don't want to join, at least people who would write it. Suggestions need to be realistic.

I saw there were several new trials.

Now, 2/3 of the work that needed to be done by CL admin is gone, because of the sections' inactivity. There are barely any cases to solve even after a clan league's week. I remember we were loaded with daily work. Look - now it's all in grey.

It is not difficult for someone who speaks good or at least decent english to write news articles and it does not consume that much time. After all for clan league, it's only a weekly job.

Of course, no one will do VODs, but you can extract some information from streams, is what I meant.

All in all I was just brainstorming. Someone eventually might get something intersting out of it all.

Posted in 20:02:30

If you look closely, all of the people who have expressed their thoughts here, are all kind of dancing around the very same ideas.

Old comment
  • 20 Mar 2016 @ 21:09 CET
  • 06 Sep 2013
#19 Posted: 23 Sep 2014 @ 21:47 CET quote

uPro)gRyPhY( :
And what's a disrespective rumor in this post? "saying: The most stupid rule?" You take things way too personally and then exaggerate them in your own mind if you're not ok with a certain phrase. It was rather a suggestion for league's improvement.

You must be very stupid uPro)gRyPhY(, what iCCup.Face moderated was written later, probably something offensive.

Don't you think he wouldn't have deleted that too?

Too many idiots like you around here. Fuck you don't understand a shit!

User was banned for this post till 29 Sep 2014 @ 22:18 CET by admin iCCup.Face.
Reason: BM against player (except the bm what he wrote is correct)
Old comment
#20 Posted: 02 Oct 2014 @ 12:16 CET quote

so much love here :)

One question to admin team : You got any donations for CL ?

Old comment
  • 12 Aug 2018 @ 05:26 CET
  • 16 Mar 2013
#21 Posted: 06 Oct 2014 @ 00:13 CET quote

I think separating the clan league into 1v1 and 2v2 might bring more players around since 2v2 is still very popular. I will be willing to donate to CL if I am able too, I have this season and will try to continue doing so. As far as 2-3 players only available to play a clan war, you can always PP a player and play that slot later. Does everyone think that Sunday is an easier day for clan wars as opposed to Saturday? Personally Sunday works good for me but having a general consensus from all the teams would give a better idea about how smooth its been running. I like the idea of having one single division instead of two. This will give the top 10 most active teams more matches and a better gaming experience. Even if two teams are completely unmatched (take eMg vs eSpi or aLc) we got crushed, but we had good manner games and it was fun to play with high level players. If there were a lot more teams out there, then two divisions would make sense, but we all know how old brood wars is and the activity has decreased severely since ICCUP first started up. I have no preference about having separate 1v1 and 2v2 leagues since I'm no 2v2 player nor a big fan of it. Though with more input from the players and team leaders we may figure out where to go with it from there.

Old comment
  • 06 May 2017 @ 20:02 CET
  • 16 Apr 2014
#22 Posted: 06 Oct 2014 @ 01:39 CET quote

Didn't read the whole thread word for word, but yes Clan League needs some improvement. As far as making it 3 1v1, 1 2v2, well that simply doesn't work. You would have 4 matches with the possibility of tying 2-2.

One thing I would like to see implemented is actually using one of the MOTW as the starting maps. Never understood why CL always used maps that werent in MOTW. People have been playing the MOTW the whole week and then the CL games are gonna start on some other map that most haven't been playing? Even better, since MOTW now are 8 maps, you could pick 1 starting map from MOTW and then loser would have to pick using MOTW as the map pool, rather than the entire iccup map map pack. This way MOTW actually has some impact and relevance to CL and everyone is more familiar with the maps (which makes for better quality games).

Old comment
  • 17 Aug 2019 @ 08:09 CET
  • 11 Jun 2013
#23 Posted: 06 Oct 2014 @ 02:20 CET quote

CL wont be fixed by removing 1 1x1 game, you still need 4 players to complete the CW, the problem is the inactivity and that most teams dont care about the CL anymore, we need to make it more attractive to people. A few suggestions on how to do that :

Try get some donations/prize for the winners

Add 200 pts for each bo3 win in a CL to the participants

Weekly news/updates to keep people informed on latest results, best match of the weekend.

Caster for the most interesting CW of every weekend ( I alerady got someone willing to do that )

Make only 1 division. ( smaller teams who dont manage to show up should start considering merging, to stay alive)

At every end of A CL, the MVP player of each team recive a MVP icon wich they keep until next CL ends.

I know this requires more admins, the problem is to find them. This is no offence vs Face, i appriciate his hard work, but the fact is that alot of people dont get along witch Face. I suggest try to find someone suitable to be SA CLAW, wich new admins can work under, that might make more people willing to become admin. Once again, im no trying to talk bad about Face here, but its the reality, atleast from alot people i talked with said the same thing. ( So atleast consider it, and dont take it as an persoan attack of Face )

geckoxp suggestion :

I really like your idea about using div-b for ums,tma,Fastest,BGH i think it would benefit those players aswell as iCCup.

Edited by aLc.Casey (06 Oct 2014 @ 02:31 CET)
Old comment
  • 12 Aug 2018 @ 05:26 CET
  • 16 Mar 2013
#24 Posted: 06 Oct 2014 @ 02:54 CET quote

I think if motw was implemented into clan league somehow it would be beneficial. It would put more stress on learning new maps and the development of play on these maps. MVP player idea is an awesome one. Not only would a MVP icon be a simple idea to make, it would stress the importance of a player on a team and help players strive to be the best in their team. Casey has the right idea, having a cast of the most interesting CW of the week would bring more viewers. It would also create more diversity of the weeks. It wont just be another clan league day, it will bring a twist to it especially with a knowledgeable / entertaining caster. I would be more than willing to review replays of clan league matches and or help out in any way possible. I think if we can get more players / team leaders on the actual forums and get their input we can make something awesome happen here. Keep the ideas coming guys!

Old comment
  • 17 Aug 2019 @ 08:09 CET
  • 11 Jun 2013
#25 Posted: 06 Oct 2014 @ 03:00 CET quote

Vortex[eMg] :
I think if we can get more players / team leaders on the actual forums and get their input we can make something awesome happen here. Keep the ideas coming guys!

100% true, every player/teamleaders should contribute here and give their opinions/suggestion. We cant expect that iCCup with th few admins they are can figure this out on their own, atleast not without any input from the users. So keep discussing, and if someone can contribute with anything, please post here and let the admins know. Its up to us now, do we want to keep the CL, and how do we want it to look like in the future ? Everyone needs to work together to find a solution, and let admins know what the diffrent teams expect from the CL to make it attractive to them

Old comment
  • 16 Sep 2019 @ 18:30 CET
  • 01 Mar 2011
#26 Posted: 23 Nov 2014 @ 12:45 CET quote

PTS to players who played CW is good idea! + PTS to Team (Ladder). Icons and all other stuff is good.

Shoulda be invented years ago.

Also 3 1v1 1 2v2 is better too! u need only 2 players to play 3/4 games of CW.

Playoffs i think need make like OLD BWCL 4 1v1 2 2v2 1 3v3!

Old comment
#27 Posted: 23 Nov 2014 @ 21:48 CET quote

*bitching around*

Old comment
  • 31 Aug 2016 @ 13:50 CET
  • 20 Oct 2014
#28 Posted: 23 Nov 2014 @ 23:05 CET quote

What are you still doing here, kousin? You swore to never play on this server again, I see no reason for you staying here on site either. Only spreading negativity and nothing positive to tribute this server. Do yourself and all us others a favor and please stay away. Keep to your word.

Old comment
#29 Posted: 24 Nov 2014 @ 20:35 CET quote

i love you too.

kiss.

Old comment
  • today @ 01:34 CET
  • 01 Jun 2012
#30 Posted: 27 Nov 2014 @ 04:14 CET quote

But seriously.. What are you doing here? Don't turn into Megash, one of him is already enough.

Old comment
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.