New season just started, have fun and use PRO Account

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 19 Aug 2019 @ 00:09 CET
  • 24 May 2013
#1 Posted: 18 Aug 2019 @ 23:00 CET quote

So is there any reason why so many players farm without proper boots/and aquila ring? I've seen so many carries here farm for mask of madness (void players for example) that have just brown boots (boots that give only movement speed)? Whats the logic behind it? I know you get the item faster, but you should have a more effiecient farm with power threads or phase boots? And for agility heroes aquila is very good and it just boost a lot. Can someone explain to me whats the logic of picking leoric for example and farming jungle with just brown boots? I've seen so many carries do it on 5-6-7-8k, so am I doing something wrong, because for me this is very stupid. The flat bonuses provided from power threads are just insane... 30 attack speed for just 1.5k gold, or 1k if you don't count the brown boots. Or just farming bfury on magina with just boots, no pt, no phase boots, no aquilla... wtf???

Old comment
  • today @ 20:14 CET
  • 21 Jan 2018
#2 Posted: 19 Aug 2019 @ 10:19 CET quote

Magic Madness (Berserk) increases attack speed by 100%, movement speed by 17%, and damage taken by the hero by 30%. The duration is 12 seconds. Cooldown 25 seconds. The cost of mana is 25 units.

logic is tehre.... u need 1500 for boots (round numb) and for 500 more u have LS and 100%AS and 17% MS for 12secs logic is tehre....

Old comment
  • today @ 20:00 CET
  • 10 Jun 2014
#3 Posted: 24 Aug 2019 @ 00:10 CET quote

neutral farming differs from fighting with heroes.

aquila and boots gives very little compared to MoM, for farming neutrals. So, check it: lifesteal from mask - about 12+ hp per hit, tons of AS from active - about 1,4 attacks per second; add 17% (30% for 83s) bonus ms to move faster to the next camp (about 60[105]ms) for the cost of only 1800 and 30% increased dmg and some mp. This item is awesome for its cost but it's used only for farming. Add quelling and you become the best creep killer in game, wow! super.gif

You can always compare your farming speed in solo test game and realise that MoM just gives you too much for its cost. gamer.gif

And no, basic maths here - 100as from mom > 25 as from PT / 24 dmg from Phase. ara.gif

Aquila is just a broken item for mp. saving slot, but, you dont need to spam your abilities in woods most times, unless it would give you too much (compare jugg's bladefury for stacked hard camp vs void with his time walk). Yes, most heroes would prefer aquila after mom, just to sustain their mana. But aquila wont speed your farming like MoM would do. cartman.gif

Jungle farming will end your farm divide into 4 core heroes (coz of 4 sources of gold income) so that's the point of it (esp. SK, lulz). pilot.gif

And the last point of farming jungle - it's MUCH safer than going somewhere into FoW, seeking someone to kill and trying to get lucky to score kill and escape. Too risky overall. boff.gif

AM is too hard for a hero, so few can play him properly. You're right, pt + some transitional items (PMS, aquila, for ex.) and then BF will boost his farming speed in a better way than just naked bf. AM doesn't need phase - he has blink for it + pt gives him much more. obama.png

Hope, you'll be satisfied with my answer. nyan.gif

Edited by Zloi_Vombat (24 Aug 2019 @ 00:12 CET)
  • 28 Aug 2019 @ 22:27 CET
  • 25 Sep 2018
#4 Posted: 27 Aug 2019 @ 23:13 CET quote

I like to make mages dps / carry :D Like WL with PT + Crit + Desolator + Cuirass + HOT + Rapier / Blademail GG :DDD Works even vs high pts noobs 6000-9000 :D

Edited by VainLammitys (27 Aug 2019 @ 23:14 CET)
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.