RU iCCup.Platoon: Вечная память Боогие

+
+29

Thx for feedback!

We will review this issue as soon as possible and will try to report you back about our progress!

Regards, iCCup tech crew.

• Visited: 18 May 2010 @ 02:25 CET
#31 Posted: 26 Nov 2009 @ 12:48 CET  

mb you should fix your inet? or was that due to some server's bugs? what was written to you? simply drop from server?

•   
  •  
n-a
  • Visited: {date||0|0}
#32 Posted: 28 Nov 2009 @ 01:41 CET  

My suggestion..

Change Ladder mode to -cm.

Literally every game I play one team waits for the other team to pick all their heros, and then counter picks every single one of their heros.

If you change Ladder mode to -CM I can guarantee Iccup dota will be taken more seriously, there is no successful league that runs -ap because of the problem I have stated above.

Iccup starcraft is a very respected league and it would be a shame if Iccup dota were to alienate top players because of the -ap ladder mode. Currently Iccup Dota ladder rewards not the better players or teams, but the teams that simply wait and pick counter heros, making the games unoriginal and one sided in many cases.

As I am sure you are aware of this, you cannot repick your hero after two minutes, which is why many people simply wait for the two minute mark in order to pick the counter heros, the only solution to this is either play a waiting game between teams, or change the mode to -cm.

Thanks for considering, I love iccup starcraft I play on another ID, I find it very professional and would like to see Iccup Dota achieve the same level of quality in terms of players and rules.

•   
  •  
#33 Posted: 28 Nov 2009 @ 23:51 CET  

for -cm there will be another ladder

•   
  •  
n-a
#34 Posted: 29 Nov 2009 @ 08:49 CET  

Interesting... two ladders.

Well it's good news to me that Iccup is going to be using -cm mode, my friends may want to join now :)

•   
  •  
n-a
#35 Posted: 29 Nov 2009 @ 18:26 CET  

Advertise more,, 2k + players, then the autohosting for the D, D+,C- ranks seperately with ap/cm mode, must be great!

•   
  •  
n-a
#36 Posted: 02 Dec 2009 @ 19:00 CET  

Whats the relationship between 1.24c and iccup?

just want to know whether i will be able to play on iccup and other players who have already updated.

•   
  •  
#37 Posted: 06 Dec 2009 @ 22:14 CET  

this weekend it will be introduced

•   
  •  
n-a
#38 Posted: 13 Dec 2009 @ 15:08 CET  

To calculate points win/lost

Instead of the range, make a sumation of the points in each team. Only one high range in one of the teams cannot make such a big difference

If a player leaves, that HAS to count. In this game www.iccup.com

we lost one player when creeps spawned and another one in midgame. We obviously lost (their rasta left lategame), but lets say we win, how many point would have we won? 65? 50? But no, we lost been lees players and we got a nice -90

I forgot this one www.iccup.com

the leaver got nothing but his team lost the points

•   
  •  
n-a
#39 Posted: 13 Dec 2009 @ 18:23 CET  

I'd love to see a -cm ladder 3.gif3.gif

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 02 Apr 2014 @ 08:33 CET
#40 Posted: 15 Dec 2009 @ 23:52 CET  

Give something like 5 minutes for a team to finish the game after the opposing team all types -ff.

Reason: Game's about to finish in 30 seconds and the opponents type -ff. Kinda retarded as it cleans the match scores.

Plus, I disconnect so I don't even get a Last Replay save (to show off to my friends 7.gif ).

•   
  •  
n-a
#41 Posted: 17 Dec 2009 @ 10:04 CET  

mb some tourneys in the future (not 1vs.1 tho) 10.gif

•   
  •  
n-a
#42 Posted: 11 Jan 2010 @ 03:12 CET  

www.iccup.com

please watch and argue comprehensive when leaving a comment!

•   
  •  
n-a
#43 Posted: 11 Jan 2010 @ 18:25 CET  

bump #59

•   
  •  
n-a
#44 Posted: 11 Jan 2010 @ 20:13 CET  

put sd rd and cd in higher rate% sd its too under rated with 30%

and ap its too noob to be the normal 100%

i know there are a lot of people that think like me

•   
  •  
n-a
#45 Posted: 15 Jan 2010 @ 03:33 CET  

We should be able to filter players for the # or % of leaves they have, similar to how we filter for rating now, with minimum and maximum percents definable by the user. This way, less games are disrupted by leavers and people are forced to think carefully and actually play through games instead of mindlessly leaving until they get in a game they can win.

•   
  •  
Locked Topic