Thx for feedback!

We will review this issue as soon as possible and will try to report you back about our progress!

Regards, iCCup tech crew.

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • Visited: 27 Mar 2017 @ 18:17 CET
#1 Posted: 25 Jun 2015 @ 22:37 CET  

Well, apparently Whispering in Iccup is prohibited.

Whispering in iccup client equals to spamming (reportable, apparently for IP ban).

And apparently there is some "screenshot" proof about me "spamming" (whispering).

If someone doesnt want to hear/see my whispers, they can use commands /dnd or /ignore.

But, as i see, if someone doesnt want to use /dnd or /ignore, they can report you for "spamming", which will result in an IP ban.

Ty iccup.Podgar for this IP ban (only a little bit of sarcasm) for using command /whisper

•   
  •  
#2 Posted: 26 Jun 2015 @ 15:30 CET  

And i thought it would be only Temporary ban (regarding to rules)

But apparently when a woman complains about "spam", rules does not matter.

So Why am i IP banned, when punishment in rules is only chatban or temporary ban?

Posted in 15:14:46

But now instead you guys tried ban my ip from whole website

Posted in 15:16:50

4.2 It is forbidden to flood with chat, commands, or any other form of communication.

Punishment: Kick / Temporary ban / Chatban

Yet i got IP ban.

?? With what rights rules can be changed only because a woman was the one complaining?

Posted in 15:30:13

21 Jun @ 07:40 CET 19 Jan 2038 @ 04:14 CET mass spam users iccup.podgar

is the ban log.

???? IP ban for "mass spam users" (which btw is not true)

I would really like an explanation

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 23 Jan 2017 @ 18:50 CET
#3 Posted: 27 Jun 2015 @ 12:51 CET  

Yeah i want 1 to, i don't know this guy but all he says seems strange why IP ban 4 Wisp?

•   
  •  
#4 Posted: 28 Jun 2015 @ 11:11 CET  

Makeone :
Yeah i want 1 to, i don't know this guy but all he says seems strange why IP ban 4 Wisp?

it's because the person who complained about me "spamming" (whispering), was a WOMAN, and she is friends with this iccup.podgar admin.

I believe thats why. Abusing admin rights because a woman friend asked so :)

I already reported to 1-step higher administrator about this abuse, but yet to get an answer.

•   
  •  
Edited by Saworz (28 Jun 2015 @ 11:18 CET)
  • Visited: 17 Apr 2017 @ 19:53 CET
#5 Posted: 29 Jun 2015 @ 02:34 CET  

First you will probably not get answer soon, secondly i know what you mean but even if that is question here on iccup you don't have ip ban just lok acc if it would be ip ban you couldn't even complain on faik acc here bro.

•   
  •  
#6 Posted: 29 Jun 2015 @ 08:22 CET  

[DarkMage] :
First you will probably not get answer soon, secondly i know what you mean but even if that is question here on iccup you don't have ip ban just lok acc if it would be ip ban you couldn't even complain on faik acc here bro.

Well, i'm still going to wait for reply in here. And reply from higher administrator about admin abuse aswell.

The admin who banned me knows the account he banned me on, and he also knows the ban was unreasonable, but only did it because his friend (woman)asked so.

•   
  •  
#7 Posted: 29 Jun 2015 @ 08:53 CET  

[DarkMage] :

O and btw, he ban me on fake acc i never played on. I just created it 1 time for fun.

So he wants to hide the fact that he IP banned me, because he KNOWS it was unreasonable ban.

And believe me, i'm not going to give up on this. Because if they let admins abuse powers how they want, what can i do then? Break any rules without any concequences, because everything has same result, IP ban

Posted in 08:53:47

Also, the person who report about me "spamming" (Tasha_888), lets other people use her account because it is Pro-acc. (against rule # 4.10)

4.10 It is forbidden to use other people's accounts.

Punishment: Account ban / Ban from website

But this admin doesnt care about that, because she is friends with this admin. But when she asks for an IP ban for me, he does that.

Isnt that Admin right abusing? He is letting friends break rules of the website without any consequences, and using admin powers to ban players his friend ask??

I dont know about you guys, but i'm going to report about this until he gets demoted or my bans are removed. Can't be like this, abusing admins how he wants..

•   
  •  
  • Visited: 17 Apr 2017 @ 19:53 CET
#8 Posted: 29 Jun 2015 @ 11:21 CET  

i know bro but that admin is on kinda very high position on the end of the day someone will fake care about that and nothing will change anyway remember that's not called ip ban, ip ban is when you can't join even sait from whatever akaunt you want you just got lok acc.

•   
  •  
#9 Posted: 29 Jun 2015 @ 11:50 CET  

[DarkMage] :
i know bro but that admin is on kinda very high position on the end of the day someone will fake care about that and nothing will change anyway remember that's not called ip ban, ip ban is when you can't join even sait from whatever akaunt you want you just got lok acc.

I know he is high position, but i can still report him for admin abuse and hope for demote

•   
  •  
  • Manager Assistant
  • Visited: today @ 13:45 CET
#10 Posted: 30 Jun 2015 @ 12:53 CET  

Hi Saworz,

i'm answered many times to you (PM).

You know why you are banned.

best regards

iCCup.Podgar

•   
  •  
Edited by iccup.podgar (30 Jun 2015 @ 13:05 CET)

Care

Contributed to the great cause

• « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic