• « назад
  • вперед »
  • yesterday @ 23:42 CET
  • 02 Dec 2013
#1 Posted: 12 Nov 2023 @ 16:12 CET quote

Grandmothers and grandfathers

The older generation usually refers to people who are older than us or who came before us in age. They should be respected for several reasons.

First and foremost, the older generation possesses a wealth of experience and knowledge accumulated over many years of life. They have gone through various life situations and have mastered skills that can be useful for the younger generation. Respect for the elderly demonstrates recognition of their experience and wisdom.

Secondly, respect for the elderly is a part of our culture and traditions. Many societies place great importance on respecting the elderly, as this attitude contributes to harmonious relationships within the family and society as a whole.

Thirdly, respect for the older generation is based on ethical principles and human dignity. Every person deserves to be respected regardless of age, position, or nationality.

Finally, respecting and caring for the older generation helps to create interaction based on mutual understanding, tolerance, and solidarity between different generations. Interaction between generations is important for the development of society and the transmission of values and traditions to the next generations.

In general, respect for the older generation is one of the fundamental principles of civil society and contributes to the formation of a harmonious and sustainable society.

Do you respect the older generation?

Old comment
#2 Posted: 15 Nov 2023 @ 12:23 CET quote

Nowadays, many parents are busy earning money, and children need to be taken care of, and grandparents step into this line. But my grandparents died 5-10 years ago. But I remember very well and will not forget their good teaching and wise advice. I would give anything to bring them back and talk to them. Sometimes it happens that you love your grandparents more than your parents because you spent more time with them and they gave all their love and care to their grandchildren. nsm48.png

Old comment
  • yesterday @ 23:42 CET
  • 02 Dec 2013
#3 Posted: 15 Nov 2023 @ 15:12 CET quote

iCCup.Raksana :
Nowadays, many parents are busy earning money, and children need to be taken care of, and grandparents step into this line. But my grandparents died 5-10 years ago. But I remember very well and will not forget their good teaching and wise advice. I would give anything to bring them back and talk to them. Sometimes it happens that you love your grandparents more than your parents because you spent more time with them and they gave all their love and care to their grandchildren. nsm48.png
I have never seen my grandparents, but I am sure they would have given me all their love.
Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.