• вперед »
DEVIL Aid
Мрачный Царь
DEVIL Aid [ Мрачный Царь ]
  • today @ 11:57 CET
  • 05 Jun 2022
#1 Posted: 25 Dec 2022 @ 06:50 CET quote

Good day, dear friends!

In 2022, I had many goals, plans and hopes. Alas, I was able to implement only some of them. One of my goals was to learn English at a conversational level. Agree, because in a year you can learn English at a conversational level if you really want to. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me, either studying distracted me, then playing dot-com or other other things. So I didn't try hard enough and didn't have enough desire to study. I also wanted to get a SIPA certificate (SIPA is a certificate of an international accountant). I am finishing my fourth year in Auditing and studied accounting, and this certificate would give me the opportunity to get to the desired job without any obstacles.

And now let's move on to the good. Judging by my list of plans, I had to find a job (preferably in my specialty) and provide for myself, and the fact that I was without a certificate practically closed the doors for me to achieve this goal. But despite this, I still got a job in the field of my specialty. Thank God I have been working as a material accountant in a small-volume mill for six months and I provide for myself. Smoking was another headache for me, and I set a goal to quit smoking in a short time, but I was able to quit only in a long three months (as they say, better late than never). I haven't smoked since March. You can congratulate me and be proud of me).

In this new year 2023, all those plans and goals that I could not achieve in 2022 will automatically go into the list of my plans and goals and will be supplemented by another difficult goal, namely to buy a car, because walking or by minibus is just creepy. I will try my best to achieve this. Good luck to me next year!

That's it, my dears!) Friends, plan, set goals and dream, because the dream will come true sooner or later.

Taking this opportunity, I congratulate everyone on the upcoming year and wish you all the best! Love your family, cherish your family and don't forget about them!

Edited by Aid (25 Dec 2022 @ 06:51 CET)
Old comment
#2 Posted: 25 Dec 2022 @ 16:39 CET quote

Link to the topic for work, Closed!

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic