• « назад
  • вперед »
DEVIL Aid
Мрачный Царь
DEVIL Aid [ Мрачный Царь ]
  • today @ 13:57 CET
  • 05 Jun 2022
#1 Posted: 18 Dec 2022 @ 04:37 CET quote

New Year's Eve is perhaps the most ancient holiday in the world. Despite its antiquity, it is a favorite holiday of people. On New Year's Eve, everyone shares love and joy with each other and wishes each other to spend the next year even more. New Year's gifts also add to the beauty of the holiday.

Since I turned twenty, I used to make small gifts for my nieces and nephews for the New Year. I bought well-packaged gifts in stores and gave them to my nephews. But this year I decided to prepare gifts in a different way. In the last ten days before the New Year, I studied the wishes of my nephews and tried to fulfill them as much as possible. This idea was much better than giving the same gift every year. Since my two nephews were interested in painting, I bought a full set of paints. For the rest, I gave various books, and my little nephew his sleigh. And of course it is impossible to imagine this holiday without pleasant sweets. No holiday is complete without the laughter of young children. And of course my parents, in previous years I just wished my parents a Happy New Year, and this year I decided to give them a gift and please them. It was New Year's Eve, and the company I worked for transferred a small amount of money to my account for the holiday. Mom was going to buy herself a "swing chair" in the near future, I bought 2 such chairs for my parents and congratulated them on the New Year. My parents were very happy. Then it turns out that my father bought me a laptop for my upcoming birthday, then he decided to make me another birthday present and gave me a laptop as a New Year's gift. I was also very happy, the holiday this year was very pleasant for me.

Old comment
Events Full Admin
FEEL iCCup.Amor [ Events Full Admin ]
  • today @ 17:02 CET
  • 19 Sep 2022
#2 Posted: 20 Dec 2022 @ 09:54 CET quote

++

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic