• вперед »
DEVIL Aid
Мрачный Царь
DEVIL Aid [ Мрачный Царь ]
  • today @ 13:57 CET
  • 05 Jun 2022
#1 Posted: 10 Dec 2022 @ 13:31 CET quote

Welcome)

What does life really mean? What is the meaning of life? Why were we given life? No matter how hard humanity tries, it is unlikely that it will find a clear answer to these questions.

I think everyone should look for meaning in life. Many people have turned the concepts of money and wealth into the meaning of their lives. Someone likes money; someone does not need money at all to be happy; someone does not need anything to be happy, loneliness is their best friend.

I will give an example from my own life. My parents worked hard so that I could find my place in this life without suffering. When I was young, I caused a lot of problems to my parents, but they never turned away from me, no matter what. They sent me to a course of qualified teachers, despite my resistance. But their efforts paid off. Now I am studying at the university and I am sure that I will build my future.

Based on this incident, the goal of my parents' life is to raise their son in conditions they have not seen, and not to let their son suffer. It goes without saying that I have to do my best to justify my parents' hard work so that they can be proud of me. And this will be the meaning of my life.

You don't always understand the meaning of your life, you live as if nothing has happened, even if weeks, months, years pass. And one day you will understand why you are breathing, what else you can do in this life. On this day, the meaning of your life will be revealed. If you turn the intention or goal of your dreams into the content of your life, no force can stop you from this path. Because if our God has given us life, he will reveal the meaning of our life. With a little effort, it seems very simple to us, even if we want to do great things. And this is the meaning of our life.

After all, our ancestors did not talk about this in vain:Strive not to succeed, but to make your life meaningful.

Old comment
I.S.D Super Admin
GLITCH iCCup.cassel [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • today @ 17:48 CET
  • 21 Feb 2022
#2 Posted: 12 Dec 2022 @ 11:54 CET quote

++

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic