• 24 Sep 2022
#1 Posted: 24 Nov 2022 @ 14:21 CET quote

Hello iCCup Platform users.

"I AM A MOVIE STAR"

PLAN

My understanding of cinema

My favorite movies and actors

What would my life be like if I were a movie star?. "Imagination"

Hello friends, let me tell you how my interest in cinema was awakened and my understanding of cinema.

I dreamed of becoming a movie star since I was young. Because when I watched movies when I was young, I wanted to fall into those movies. Because I was young, I did not understand that people acted in those movies.

I would say that every movie is a life of people. That's when I realized that when a person plays a role in a movie, he lives in that movie and feels the soul of people.

Since then, the dream of becoming a movie star appeared in my heart. Sometimes I played different roles among my friends and made them laugh.

I watched a lot of movies and imitated the actors in the movies. My acting skills helped me get out of some situations.

When I was young, we used to watch more Spiderman movies. All my friends and I dreamed of being like Peter Parker we dreamed of something similar. We wish we could become Peter Parker and help people by performing all kinds of heroic deeds

. The heroism of Peter Parker (Toby Maguire), how he helped people and how he gained strength from it was all exciting. I also really wanted to be like Spider-Man,

I even found a spider and tried to bite my hand. But alas, I did not become Spider-Man. All these were dreams made in youth.

My big hero is Edward Thomas Hardy, as you get older your mind changes and you start to like crime movies from fantasy movies to action dramas and melodramas.

Tom Hardy is the main character of many films in which he has seen the face of the world.

Films with his participation

: LEGENDS, CAPONE, TABOO, CHILD 44, MAD MAX, SHARP VISOR, VENOM, VENOM 2,

I think most of you know him from VENOM

The main and last is our hero. My favorite Reaper singer and character to star in a movie about his life is Bryc Marshall.

Many people know this person well by the nickname Slim SHADY and EMINEM

I like this movie about his life so far, I love watching this movie and if you haven't seen it, I advise you to watch this movie once.

My favorite movie is 8 MILE

If I were a movie star, I would try to get a great movie and play the lead myself, repeating my life like 8 mile.

Being a movie star has its own difficulties and challenges, you need to be able to show your talent without being nervous in front of the camera.

If I were a movie star, I would try to be an unrepeatable actor like Tom Hardy.

What makes him unique as an actor is his demeanor. I tried to be an actor like him. If I worked hard on myself, I would improve my acting skills. I was trying to be such a great actor that I wanted stronger screenwriters and directors to try to work with me than in my previous films.

I would try to reach the top of Hollywood. In every field, a person should strive for the top.

If I was given life again, I would be a strong enough actor that people would have to write about me on this forum.

CONCLUSION

In conclusion, it is very nice to be a movie star, because you live in those roles. In every role you play, you live in a different life in a different world, you cry, you laugh, you rejoice. If I was given another life, I would definitely be an actor. I would be a world-famous movie star

Edited by TEMUR (24 Nov 2022 @ 14:30 CET)
Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• 09 Dec 2022 @ 19:42 CET
  • 03 Aug 2021
#2 Posted: 24 Nov 2022 @ 14:33 CET quote

PERSPECTIVE nsm26.png

Old comment
  • 18 May 2024 @ 13:57 CET
  • 09 Sep 2022
#3 Posted: 24 Nov 2022 @ 14:35 CET quote

There are many pictures among the topics. Your theme is less pictures more, know that pictures solve nothing. The main thing is your imagination mail.gif

Old comment
  • 09 May 2024 @ 21:48 CET
  • 24 Sep 2022
#4 Posted: 24 Nov 2022 @ 14:37 CET quote

-Network :
There are many pictures among the topics. Your theme is less pictures more, know that pictures solve nothing. The main thing is your imagination mail.gif
The pictures help you understand what I'm trying to explain)
Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• 18 May 2024 @ 13:57 CET
  • 09 Sep 2022
#5 Posted: 24 Nov 2022 @ 14:43 CET quote

TEMUR :
-Network :

I read your thread and unfortunately your pictures are not very close to the topic) I respect your topic nsm41.png

Old comment
  • 09 May 2024 @ 21:48 CET
  • 24 Sep 2022
#6 Posted: 24 Nov 2022 @ 14:46 CET quote

-Network :
TEMUR :
-Network :

I read your thread and unfortunately your pictures are not very close to the topic) I respect your topic nsm41.png

Thank you) nsm7.png
Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• today @ 15:18 CET
  • 30 Aug 2022
  • Banned till: 06.06.2024 19:17
    Reason

https://iccup.com/community/thread/1654368/page1.html#post12437353 Создание тем для игр на деньги без разрешения высшей администрации

#7 Posted: 24 Nov 2022 @ 20:16 CET quote

chuck.png

Old comment
I.S.D Super Admin
GLITCH iCCup.cassel [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • today @ 21:44 CET
  • 21 Feb 2022
#8 Posted: 28 Nov 2022 @ 13:19 CET quote

++

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »