• 24 Sep 2022
#1 Posted: 14 Nov 2022 @ 23:34 CET quote

BEST JOBS

MY WORK IS STREAMING

PLAN

1. The reason i'm a streamer

2. I did nma to get that profession

3. Why did I quit that job

1. Hello, my name is Temur, I am 23 years old and I am interested in computer games.

I'm a big fan of Blizzard's dota game in Warcraft III, so I still play dota in the international cyber cup and follow streamers on the YouTube platform.

Therefore, my experience in dota, which has been growing for 7 years, is to get my subscribers by posting my tricks on social networks like other streamers and showing my tricks to others.

I wanted to have my own page on the youtube platform because I was watching a lot of streamers like A3A4TOSTOBOY, Ot1ck, TheBalthazartv.

It is possible to earn enough money for living expenses through this work

a profession suitable for my age and my interests.

This is why I decided to become a streamer.

2.To do this, I kept my best computer from my now-closing computer club and put it in my house. After putting everything in place, I told my friend Faryaz about this idea and asked him to help me,

obs, and so on, to adjust things.

My friend came to my house and we are together

First of all, we created My Page on the YouTube Platform

and we named him TEEMOOR.

together with this, we also opened a new account on the iCCup platform,

we also named him TEEMOOR.

Faryoz configured my computer and installed obs on it, and said, but it is very complicated to configure. it's work

It took a lot of time, we spent 3-4 hours on the internet without getting up from the computer.

after solving everything.

The next day I went to the store and bought a sim card with high-speed and high-quality internet, because I had a wired connection at home.

My attempts to get a wired connection were futile.

The people working at UZTELECOM always found excuses for me, saying that the wire is on, the time is on.

Despite these difficulties, I moved forward and started streaming by turning on the Internet on my phone, but I began to have difficulties, due to the low Internet speed, there were lags in the game.

I would try using the main company's SIM card again. But all of them had the same problem. Ucell, Beeline, UMS, Uzmobile.

image image image image

3.For such reasons, I could not go long in this field.

And I stopped streaming, I stopped producing content, and eventually I moved away from the industry.

Streamers understand how difficult and impossible it is to do this with wireless.

If there was a wired connection,

these things would have gone forward.

I understood after a long time

My computer is not strong enough for this field.

H110 motherboard, Inter Core 3, 2GB graphics memory, it was difficult with this computer.

The main thing was that after I sold my computer club, I needed to earn from somewhere.

But such loss of subscribers with low-quality videos

attraction would be possible even if I don't expect to earn from YouTube.

and that's why I stopped this industry temporarily because I need to earn money for my own interests

now, but my love for this industry has not stopped

I have a fiber optic connection in my house now,

but I connected it

I don't have a powerful computer right now. At the moment, I still want to save money and buy a better computer to become a streamer.

CONCLUSION

To sum up my opinion, first I will adjust everything, buy a good computer and try to become the best streamer in the future and I will achieve this goal.

Edited by TEMUR (14 Nov 2022 @ 23:45 CET)
Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

I.S.D Super Admin
GLITCH iCCup.cassel [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • today @ 18:20 CET
  • 21 Feb 2022
#2 Posted: 20 Nov 2022 @ 18:34 CET quote

++

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »