• « назад
  • вперед »
UZ PO
UZ PO
  • 13 Jun 2024 @ 21:01 CET
  • 27 Oct 2022
  • Banned till: 19.01.2038 04:14
    Reason

4.11.1. Запрещается продавать или передавать аккаунты, а также передавать статы другим игрокам (как с коммерческой, так и дружеской целями)

#1 Posted: 27 Oct 2022 @ 21:40 CET quote

I don’t really want to pour out my life, so I’ll tell you about Internet friends, if I can call it that)

I've been here for a little over 3 years. During this time, I managed to communicate with many people, both on the admin panel and in a regular pub.

Everyone chooses an interlocutor to his liking, with whom he is comfortable and whom he trusts. Despite such a long time spent on this project, there were few of them and time weeded out the extra pieces of the puzzle.

You can communicate with many people. But not everyone wants to ask how they spent the evening or how things are with the girl ... In fact, there are only a few of them.

I saw the guys in life, whom I met here and you know, they are cool, all without exception. It was easy to communicate with someone, cool with someone, someone completely different, but after meeting them it’s really interesting how their life will turn out.

But after such a long lyrical digression, I will nevertheless move on to those two people who remained in my life even after leaving.

September (Doniyor)

He was critically unlucky with me

Despite the difference in time zones and the choice of time when you can call, we chatted for hours every day. He jumped up in the middle of the night when I called and there was a period when he was the only one who supported me and knew everything that was happening to me. Yes, it's amazing, but not seeing a person, I have unlimited trust in him and this is mutual. We discuss topics that two girls or two guys cannot discuss, we were amazed at our communication. I am sorry that he is far away and we cannot support each other in difficult times or just walk down the street and chat not on the phone. I really worry a lot about the events in the life of this person, sometimes we worry about each other more than for ourselves.At the same time, we do not discuss the game and do not play together, and probably for a year now we have been discussing only our personal lives. Yes, it happens)))) After all, who the hell gets up from the call of a person whom he hasn’t seen and yelling into the phone “Roma is a pussy, I’m ready to fuck everyone”, and he got up and calmed down. That is what is precious to me. He is not looking for benefits, and what could it be? We are really interested in how everyone is doing and we are waiting for each other's wedding bitches))) mb we will meet there who knows)))

A loafer and an asshole, but a beautiful bastard bitch)))

He’s not particularly interested in how I’m doing, but to support or give a shit - you’re always welcome) if you want to quarrel, mock, fuck or get refused - you have to go to Razmik) with him, unlike Roma, we play together and communication is partly connected with the game. In this regard, he always protected me, and I scolded him and directed him on the right path. I like his accent and standard questions or answers. I love him as a friend because he says no too much bitch))) it infuriates and spurs him on) It’s hard to get him into personal frank conversations and I don’t always share his interests.

I love that these two guys are shocked by me. Everyone has their own theme, but I am the only one or the first copy in their life, and this is pleasant for every woman

I'm glad that despite the fact that I'm not here - these guys stayed in my life.

Edited by PO (27 Oct 2022 @ 21:44 CET)
Old comment
#2 Posted: 03 Nov 2022 @ 03:26 CET quote

Expect results.

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic