• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 06 Jun 2024 @ 18:34 CET
  • 13 Mar 2022
#1 Posted: 15 Oct 2022 @ 15:26 CET quote

Good day to my DotA partners, mafia enemies, as well as all fans and ill-wishers. I will start, as always, with gratitude and thank our wonderful admins for such an interesting and story-rich contest. To be honest, I thought for a long time which character appeals to me the most and came to the conclusion that it should be: Anthony Edward Stark, known to the people as Iron Man".

Imagine that we are in the MARVEL universe, where there is a colorful world around and every inhabitant knows about the existence of superheroes and villains. So if I had a chance to visit such a world, I would definitely look into his tower. When I saw him, I would say thank you very much for everything he has done for his friends, family and the world in general.

Many fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe will agree with me that it was Tony Stark who was the key link in the entire chain of films. It was Stark who betrayed the colors and suitable adult humor, which the rest of the Avengers team lacked so much. He was also one of the most important brains in their team. I believe that he deserves the title of the best, since he did not eat any kryptonite, did not receive powers from the Cosmos, was not someone's puppet, did not have black belts in BJJ and was not a victim of other people's experiments. He was led to the honorary title of a superhero - his brains, as well as overwork.

Since, as a child, he never knew the love of his parents, it was difficult for him to show any emotions, all he did was hide his pain behind the mask of his ego. Instead of parents, he was looked after by a nanny and a butler named Edwin Jarvis. I would like to take this opportunity to say that the artificial intelligence that controls the Stark Tower is named after this butler "Jarvis". The boy grew up not knowing the love of his parents, but in one of the plots of the film, he manages to go back in time and meet his father Howard Stark, from where he clearly understands that in fact his father was good and loved his baby Tony very much. Tony Stark inherited a million dollar fortune, as well as a leading advanced technology company, Stark Industries, from his father. His company was very successful and he had more money than any of the giant companies had. He could wake up every morning in the best places on the planet, with the best girls in the world, but instead he fell in love with the one and only Pepper Potts. In one of the plots of the Avengers saga, their daughter Morgan is born. And he loved his daughter very much, did not want to repeat the mistakes of his father and tried to spend all the time with his daughter. In the last movie: Avengers - Endgame, he sacrificed his life - saved the Earth and billions of lives on it. Since he was the smartest person, he always calculated the moves in advance. And just before his death, he records a video for all his friends and his family, as well as for his little princess, telling her that he kisses her 100,000 times.

Based on all of the above, I understand that he deserves the title of the best! After all, he is not only a genius, a playboy, a billionaire and a philanthropist, but also a caring father, a loving husband, an excellent ally and just a friend. By his act, he proved to everyone that he is not a heartless heir to acquired wealth, but a caring superhero. To be honest, I was completely unhappy when I saw the final picture of his death. Rest in peace iron man, you will forever remain in our hearts.

Edited by Podgawiwom. (15 Oct 2022 @ 15:26 CET)
Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• today @ 20:48 CET
  • 22 Oct 2020
#2 Posted: 18 Oct 2022 @ 05:30 CET quote

nice boy

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic