• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 10 Apr 2024 @ 21:11 CET
  • 01 Aug 2020
#1 Posted: 21 Aug 2022 @ 19:37 CET quote

I really like animals a lot but among all animals, my favourite is a dog. The dog is a domesticated animal. They are very dear friends of the people. They guard people's homes all day. The wide, bright eyes and a strong sense of smell make it different from other animals. They are strong and extremely loving and loyal to their master. They can smell their owner from distance. There are many types of these: - Baby dogs, grey breeds, blood breeds, coiled dogs, etc. Their teeth are guided and their hearing aids are also exemplary. They are very useful in catching thieves and criminals by the powerful means of listening and sniffing. The nose print of each dog is different. People love him for his great service. People say that "a dog is a man's best friend" is absolutely true because they are loyal and extremely loyal. They are very intelligent animals. They protect us from strangers

Some dogs are trained to bring fish from the pond where some are trained to train people trapped in the debris after a catastrophe. Not only can they be enlisted and domesticated, but these beautiful animal children can also be trained in bomb squads, investigations, and military service. Many blind people rely on dogs for help. Likewise, there are many children who spend time with dogs. Dogs eat bread, fish, meat, and others to eat. He is the ubiquitous animal. He is intelligent and loyal to his teacher. They can train well. In some families, a dog is considered a favourite pet and one of the family members. Small puppies are recognized in the family and beloved as their favourite and big dogs are strong enough to fight thieves and robbers.

Now tell me about your favourite animal!

Old comment
  • 08 Oct 2023 @ 05:20 CET
  • 14 Mar 2021
#2 Posted: 22 Aug 2022 @ 13:46 CET quote

Dog is top animal - loyal to a person and guards your home.

Old comment
  • today @ 02:10 CET
  • 22 Oct 2020
#3 Posted: 02 Feb 2024 @ 21:42 CET quote

I don't like dogs

I can tell you the reason in pm

Old comment
#4 Posted: 03 Feb 2024 @ 11:20 CET quote

Felidaes are the best animals in the world nsm30.png

Old comment
  • user online
  • 14 Aug 2011
#5 Posted: 03 Feb 2024 @ 13:39 CET quote

All animals cutebbear.png

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.