New season just started. Good luck guys!

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 05 Feb 2021 @ 21:23 CET
  • 23 Apr 2020
  • Banned till: 16.02.2021 19:53
    Reason

1.4. Частичное или полное разрушение/продажа своих артефактов, а также кража/поломка/продажа вещей союзников. Complaint(Жалоба)

#1 Posted: 05 Nov 2020 @ 22:00 CET quote

Are the support tickets not working? I'm trying to report a stupid player you do nothing my support/report ticket is open for 5 days. GAME ID 1108391. KUNKKA with name "BesTinDotaSF" TROLLING/GRIEFING uses the "X" skill on me EVERY TIME for the game i can't play the game and when they kill me he says in /all "good job go push". When we fight he bait me to go and then he goes away and laughing. He troll whole game 70 mins game and he wanted me to lose. SEE the demo. I have saved it also if you need me to give it to you! My support ticket is open for 5 days hellooo

MATCH: iccup.com

Edited by HOK1NDOTA (05 Nov 2020 @ 22:07 CET)
Old comment
  • yesterday @ 21:09 CET
  • 10 Jun 2014
#2 Posted: 07 Nov 2020 @ 01:10 CET quote

admins do their best...

btw the profitest way to defend yourself from this kind of game ruin - just up your pts. On higher skill there are much less *trolls* to spoil your game. Gl car.gif

Old comment
  • 28 Feb 2021 @ 20:47 CET
  • 21 Jul 2017
#3 Posted: 07 Nov 2020 @ 16:18 CET quote

Zloi_Vombat :
admins do their best...

btw the profitest way to defend yourself from this kind of game ruin - just up your pts. On higher skill there are much less *trolls* to spoil your game. Gl car.gif

думал почитать старые зарубежные темки, но форумные уебаны и здесь уже всё засрали.

"the profitest way" - серьёзно? почитай про образование превосходной степени прилагательных с более, чем одним слогом, не говоря уже об остальных ошибках. Как говорил пгг "не электрик - нехуй лезть".

А когда-то ты выделялся среди этого быдла. А теперь ты качество постов заменил количеством. Подумай об этом.

Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• yesterday @ 21:09 CET
  • 10 Jun 2014
#4 Posted: 07 Nov 2020 @ 20:29 CET quote

Link Text

here's the first link to your demand which highly differs from what you're talking about. So, beforehand if you want to seem adequate, please, please kindly make sure you didn't screw up_))))

P.S. noone cares about quality - that's why i'm not interested in 'em anymore. But i highly doubt my posts are so bad. If you find any mistakes in them then feel free to correct me, but use some knowledge basis instead of the blank imputations. Do it properly or dont do it at all. Thx.

Edited by Zloi_Vombat (07 Nov 2020 @ 20:32 CET)
Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.