• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 05 Dec 2019 @ 20:10 CET
  • 29 Jan 2019
#1 Posted: 04 Dec 2019 @ 19:34 CET quote

this admin iCCup.Timon banned me without giving me any reason. i mean there is a reason. but not every goddamn player in this server is russian. when you wanna notice this?

my account : yeahbaby00

this is apparently the reason : с 36 минута афк избегание кика передача контроля всем игрокам.

game link :

iccup.com

what the hell is happening in this server i wonder. first of all it was pudge who first go afk. he killed himself and then goes afk. why? bc i first go bot lane to def. then he came with tp. we both farm bot and he get upset like a 9 years old girl. and killed himself and goes to afk. then 10 minutes later an emergency for me to go. so i give them all full control. 2 hours later i was banned.

there is also a double-standard here. bc the pudge player who report me is russian admin easily banned me without giving me any reason.

i never go afk before. this was an exception. an emergency. you cant ban people like this.

please respond in english.

regards.

one thing more : when i go afk my deaths was something around 6 or 7. it wasnt 12.

Edited by (time)voyager (04 Dec 2019 @ 19:38 CET)
Old comment
  • 17 Jan 2020 @ 03:10 CET
  • 23 Nov 2019
#2 Posted: 06 Dec 2019 @ 16:33 CET quote

The rules says: AFK more than 7 minutes (in summary) = true ban

Did you get what I wrote and know reason yet?

also there is a ban for special feeding, but not for low skills who always dies.

you ban is approved and justified.

с 36 минута афк избегание кика передача контроля всем игрокам. means you gave control everyone in order to avoid kick and leave count.

Now get a fuck and accept you fault son of bastard/

Old comment
  • 29 Dec 2019 @ 12:35 CET
  • 02 Dec 2019
  • Banned till: 31.01.2020 15:33
    Reason

1.1. Намеренная смерть 2 и более раз или одна намеренная смерть, за которой последовал лив из игры, с целью дать преимущество команде противника. Complaint(Жалоба)

#3 Posted: 07 Dec 2019 @ 02:52 CET quote

(time)voyager :
this admin iCCup.Timon banned me without giving me any reason. i mean there is a reason. but not every goddamn player in this server is russian. when you wanna notice this?

my account : yeahbaby00

this is apparently the reason : с 36 минута афк избегание кика передача контроля всем игрокам.

game link :

iccup.com

what the hell is happening in this server i wonder. first of all it was pudge who first go afk. he killed himself and then goes afk. why? bc i first go bot lane to def. then he came with tp. we both farm bot and he get upset like a 9 years old girl. and killed himself and goes to afk. then 10 minutes later an emergency for me to go. so i give them all full control. 2 hours later i was banned.

there is also a double-standard here. bc the pudge player who report me is russian admin easily banned me without giving me any reason.

i never go afk before. this was an exception. an emergency. you cant ban people like this.

please respond in english.

regards.

one thing more : when i go afk my deaths was something around 6 or 7. it wasnt 12.

Well this server is run by racist russian shits what do you expect?

Posted in 02:52:59

TinyLove-Plove :
The rules says: AFK more than 7 minutes (in summary) = true ban

Did you get what I wrote and know reason yet?

also there is a ban for special feeding, but not for low skills who always dies.

you ban is approved and justified.

с 36 минута афк избегание кика передача контроля всем игрокам. means you gave control everyone in order to avoid kick and leave count.

Now get a fuck and accept you fault son of bastard/

You're russian too so take the USA flag off you racist kid.

Old comment
#4 Posted: 14 Dec 2019 @ 17:06 CET quote

Good luck girls

Posted in 17:04:40

Xaxaxaxaxa you mother fuck

Posted in 17:06:27

Dick

Old comment
#5 Posted: 15 Dec 2019 @ 03:56 CET quote

Xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Old comment
#6 Posted: 15 Dec 2019 @ 04:41 CET quote

))))

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.