New season just started and you can start using PRO Account

Statement referring to ISL2

30 Jun 2011 @ 02:52 CET

As there are still many misinterpretations of iCCup's policy in regard of ISL2 and some of the individuals involved with that event, we would like to clarify the current situation:

The original initiator of ISL2, LRM)Game, has been permanently banned from iCCup a few days ago, as a direct reaction to his campaigning against our server openly or with the help of 'smurf accounts' as well as his refusal to cooperate in a neutral manner and his constant ignoring of iCCup Rules.

Today, Sayle has been permanently banned from the iCCup Server for illegal use of an Admin account. He admitted to abusing earlier today, when on Skype he was confronted with hard evidence of his abuse.
The Admin account that had been shared belonged to a 15-year-old female Admin who happened to be Sayle's girlfriend. The Admin has been dismissed from the iCCup Admin Team. We can only guess at her reasons to abuse her Admin powers in such a way.

We regret the drama around the KISL, an event generously sponsored by some BW Enthusiasts and now organized by LRM)Noone, and wish to terminate the flaming. Every iCCup Admin has been instructed to refrain from adding fuel to it and we would like you, the players of iCCup, to let bygones be bygones, too.

Hoping that KISL, the second edition of the famous ISL, will be a great success and a fun event to everybody involved (organizational problems nonwithstanding), I assure you that iCCup will continue to support the SCBW Community with new ideas and projects.

iCCup.Paladin

115 Comments
avatar #2 BE iFU.eOnzErG 01 Jul 2011 @ 03:35 CET

.......CAN THIS GUYS STOP OF MAKE SHIT ON ICCUP OMG.how they can use admin accounts,joekim ,sayle now,oMG,and also not bw caster for isl,,,,,,this gonna be epic,idk guys idk,u want respect by iccup but i think u just hate that iccup not want u control the things,also where is my money ? -__-;;

avatar #7 DE gNs.I-LML 01 Jul 2011 @ 05:09 CET

why don't all the other people who abuse admin powers get banned then, when it's done here?

avatar #8 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 05:13 CET

Every Admin sharing her/his account is instantly dismissed, and the User having logged in with it is banned.

So, I don't follow you ... who has abused an Admin account and has not been banned?

avatar #10 DE gNs.I-LML 01 Jul 2011 @ 16:00 CET

you might realize that this is not the only form of abuse.

There have been several cases of admins using there powers to ban people for personal appeals, while some of these have been banned later on for accessive abuse, some of them left on their own and have never been charged, while others still walk around threatening users or absuing their powers and are still part of the admin team.

Also, what doesn't make sense is your reply, I never talked about account sharing, but abuse of powers.

avatar #11 DE BaD]Joefish 01 Jul 2011 @ 06:32 CET

I don't know all the details what happend here the last few days so I cannot blame anyone or take sides.

Even if I read Game's side of the story there are a lot of things that would be needed to be publicly discussed so everybody would be able to understand the situation and thinking of both sides.

But what I know is that it's sad to see this happen.

Also now Sayle, one of my favorite bw casters. gone.

I hope he won't retire from the scene due to the recent events and do at least replay casts or comment tourneys which are not hosted on Iccup.

"[...] We can only guess at her reasons to abuse her Admin powers in such a way."

Shoot first and then ask questions?

Sure, breaking Iccup rules result in (perma) ban. But why is this happening in the first place?

Does not the reason/motivation behind actions reveal their true meaning?

Maybe I'm misinterpreting this whole scenario but without a statement from all sides I cannot let bygones be bygones.

Deleted comment
avatar #13 DE BaD]Joefish 01 Jul 2011 @ 06:59 CET

At least something I can look forward to regarding (foreign) bw :)

Deleted comment
avatar #15 DE BaD]Joefish 01 Jul 2011 @ 07:18 CET

That sounds great. I'll ask them when they're awake ^^

btw will rd also participating in the cup?

avatar #16 CA ovechkin179 01 Jul 2011 @ 07:32 CET

I can see if they're interested, however. I'm not high rank in the clan. :P

avatar #17 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 06:49 CET

ITS NOT TO LATE

TO LEARN

TO LOVE

avatar #18 US PUPA555 01 Jul 2011 @ 09:43 CET

Even though he abused, I think permanently banning Sayle and not allowing him to cast ISL2 would be a mistake. He'd pull three times as many viewers as any other caster, and give the event legitimacy. Joekim and Game may have had ugly histories with bm and abuse, but Sayle? :(...

Getting rid of him for good would also a turn away a huge chunk of your shrinking support and base. The rules exist to improve the state of the server, and adhering to them strictly is a good idea 98% of the time. This is the 2% where it's not. The crying puppy that is foreign BW cannot handle being kicked repeatedly when it's down like this.

avatar #19 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 10:41 CET

Atleast 3/4 of the current players will switch to any other server than play on iCCup after ISL2.

iCCup.Paladin & other admins involving this has succeeded in administrating, i mean, administrating the mission of killing iCCup & BW.

avatar #20 HU fazek42 01 Jul 2011 @ 11:17 CET

I seriously don't understand what is wrong with ICCup these days.

avatar #21 US Lumire 01 Jul 2011 @ 11:31 CET

Damn Paladin, you seem pretty hell bent on killing foreign BW, and you seem to be succeeding with it so far, gj.

avatar #22 GB Poetic[AOV] 01 Jul 2011 @ 11:31 CET

These decisions are 100% against the BW community! Sayle and Game were working to create tournaments and bring in viewers.

Be reasonable and use some discrimination in applying the rules! You have ruined all respect the BW community ever had for iccup.

avatar #23 GB EleGant[AoV] 01 Jul 2011 @ 11:54 CET

I second Poetic. This is utterly farcical. ICCup, you are fucking throwing your everything into killing foreigner BW right now, and I hope sense prevails before you manage. Cos you know what? It's not enough to just keep going, we have to actively try and improve things. We do that with tournaments, events, viewers. GL in your vendetta.

avatar #24 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 17:40 CET

I hope you realize two things: Sayle was a Super Admin, which means he had plenty of time to understand that sharing an admin account was wrong. Second, sharing an admin account is absolutely NOT allowed for any reason. If anyone knows that, it should be Sayle.

I personally love Sayle, and I am actually shocked that he would do something like this, however, there is NO vendetta. If people break the rules, they are punished for it, plain and simple. It's our job as admins to make sure those rules are enforced, regardless of the circumstances.

avatar #25 US Arcania 01 Jul 2011 @ 12:13 CET

It all makes sense now. Paladin works for Blizzard. Remember they said they are working on coming up with various methods to kill bw and get people to switch to sc2?

avatar #26 US Lumire 01 Jul 2011 @ 12:25 CET

Arcania :
Arcania :

This actually sounds kinda possible all things considered.

avatar #27 BE iFU.eOnzErG 01 Jul 2011 @ 12:37 CET

u guys are blind or whats ? is like savor match fixing = expulsed of e s-ports, those guys broke iccup rules, dont trash talk more plz,i think the ban of sayle is 100% right and he admit,so... about game, if u live on usa and u talk bad about usa all days,i bet they expulsed u too,

avatar #28 US weStie 08 Jul 2011 @ 09:24 CET

Finally some action for justice that is been way over due. 100% agree and if bw community is dying let's die with some dignity. I always hated cheaters and abusers of bw. Keep it up iccup!!! there are a lot more need to be done.

avatar #29 KR Scan 01 Jul 2011 @ 12:39 CET

EleGant[AoV] :

I think it's already killed since LRM)Game started not letting me to play ISL2 xD. Even though he's not the organizer, he will tell LRM)nOoNe and nOoNe will listen to him.

avatar #31 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 13:22 CET

Scan :
EleGant[AoV] :

That's right, we don't let one person play 'cause of valid reasons and now foreigner BW is killed. Good logic!

avatar #32 GB EleGant[AoV] 01 Jul 2011 @ 13:24 CET

There it is- another personal grudge or two coming into things. It's ridiculous to be reduced to such a squabbling level.

avatar #33 BG AOS]icotuza 01 Jul 2011 @ 13:58 CET

LRM)OyA :
Scan :
EleGant[AoV] :

Nope.Scan don't talk just for one person who don't let to play.He talk for BEST PLAYER IN ICCUP who don't let to play and champion of ISL1.Do you feel the diference

avatar #34 BG AOS]icotuza 01 Jul 2011 @ 14:00 CET

For Sayle,i like him and his comentary.He make e great show especialy when he play :D.But the rules are rules and for all players are same.Then i agree with iccup

avatar #35 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 16:18 CET

iCCup had nothing to do with Scan not being allowed to play in the KISL. It is an independent even, and iCCup has agreed not to interfere with its organisation.

avatar #36 DE Nb.M0B 01 Jul 2011 @ 14:01 CET

Scan :
EleGant[AoV] :

avtorklif.gifgrin.gif

avatar #38 CA [KiDCaNaDa] 01 Jul 2011 @ 14:41 CET

Wait... So who is casting now? I'm pretty sure all the sponsors were because game was organizing and Sayle was casting (as he watched ISL1 I assume)... What if they pull out now? Then the tournament is ruined.

Also 15 yO g/F sayle I am disappoint...

avatar #39 DE BaD]Joefish 01 Jul 2011 @ 14:56 CET

I think they'll find a solution like casting the replays.

Afaik most tournaments will be played on west now.

And according to Kiante Sayle's gf is not 15 (dunno why Paladin mentioned this at all)

avatar #40 US Shirakuri 01 Jul 2011 @ 15:13 CET

Why would she be 15? Kiante means more like 10? ;)

avatar #42 BE iFU.eOnzErG 01 Jul 2011 @ 14:53 CET

sayle can cast reps

avatar #44 DE GriNdL 01 Jul 2011 @ 15:50 CET

This is frustrating -.-'

Cast without Sayle? Not imagineable...

avatar #45 BG NbTeam 01 Jul 2011 @ 16:16 CET

OMG ! stop cry about this !

if u cheat u get ban.that`s it !

avatar #46 BG NbTeam 01 Jul 2011 @ 16:17 CET

QUOTE:
[QUOTE ]15-year-old female Admin

is Nina ?

avatar #47 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 16:22 CET

Nina is 23 or so, afaik.

avatar #48 BG NbTeam 01 Jul 2011 @ 16:23 CET

QUOTE:
NbTeam ][QUOTE :
15-year-old female Admin

is Nina ?

pray.gif

avatar #49 DE beam.ai 01 Jul 2011 @ 16:32 CET

I don't know any insights into this conflict but i gotta say that the casting by Sayle feat. game tesla noone or others was what made ISl 1 so fun to watch ;(

ISL 2 without good live-casts wont be half as good, no matter the higher prize money

avatar #50 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 16:47 CET

Paladin, Gecko, Cheloman, Messer, you are all morons who have suceeded in killing Iccup.

Congrats on banning LRM)Game, Sayle, Joekim for no reason at all.

avatar #51 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 16:57 CET

1. Game has violated/ignored iCCup Rules for years; it's a miracle he hasn't been banned much earlier.

2. Sayle has illegaly used an Admin account to obtain privileged information.

3. JoeKim has illegaly created a hidden Admin account to promote his clan to a higher CL Division.

So, 'no reason at all' is hardly correct.

Shade[AoV] cleared and locked on Server, banned on website for BM towards Admins.

avatar #52 BE iFU.eOnzErG 01 Jul 2011 @ 16:49 CET

not reason ? u blind or whats,anyway ban all those cheater,

avatar #53 BG NbTeam 01 Jul 2011 @ 16:53 CET

---+--- Spoiler ---+---
beam.ai :

u must kidding me ! No reason ?

rofl go kill urself buddy

avatar #54 DE beam.ai 01 Jul 2011 @ 17:11 CET

I guess you quoted the wrong person here ?!

I just said that i liked the casting in ISL. Sure I understand that people need to be punished when they break the rules, but as i said i cant comment about that..

avatar #55 BE iFU.eOnzErG 01 Jul 2011 @ 16:55 CET

i agree holy.u remember the season where joekim tell game ur lines with his admin account ? or maybe was sayle, who know ...

avatar #56 BG NbTeam 01 Jul 2011 @ 16:58 CET

iFU.eOnzErG :

well i post proove for this but admins was reject me

now i see i was right and i`m happy admins make this actions about cheaters !

avatar #57 SE Seasoned)Pie 01 Jul 2011 @ 17:05 CET

So it has finally happened ... everything we love and cherish will come to an end, we lost our organizer and now our caster.

Well done ICCup, hope you're proud of yourselves, can't say I agreed with some of the things Game did like banning Scan from tournys and so on but what did they all ever do to deserve permanent bans?

I hardly see how any of this is justifiable other than that stupid fucking grudge you all had.

avatar #58 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 18:06 CET

You guys just don't understand that Game has blatantly ignored and abused iCCup Rules for years ... when he was told that iCCup didn't want him to host any more events on The Abyss he replied 'OK, understood' ... then set up the ladder stage of KISL on iCCup. He has done things like that dozens of times, over the years.

And the case about wanting a share in the proceeds from selling replays was a misunderstanding, probably attributable to Chelo's English. iCCup offers FREE replays of every event hosted on it's servers and doesn't allow people to make money from selling replays. It's stated very clearly in the Tournament Rules, chapter 12.

avatar #62 US MICHAEL(OD) 01 Jul 2011 @ 17:10 CET

I feel really sad for Sayle

if it wasnt him, ISL1 woudlnt have been that fun to watch.

and it's going to be really hard to find a caster like him

avatar #64 BE iFU.eOnzErG 01 Jul 2011 @ 17:13 CET

m2 haha :) and sayle go cast on west by reps or live dunno ))

avatar #65 US YellowDeath 01 Jul 2011 @ 17:25 CET

OMG you shouldn't have banned Sayle !.

avatar #66 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 18:10 CET

So we should allow him to illegally use an Admin account, because some people like his casts?

And should a Court of Law allow Mike Tyson to rape women, because people like to watch him box?

Or maybe Lady GaGa should not be forced to pay her taxes, because people like her music?

Rules apply to everybody, no matter who she/he is ... why don't you guys understand that?

avatar #68 DE gNs.I-LML 01 Jul 2011 @ 18:47 CET

totally right.

He knew from the beginning what will happen and that it's only a matter of time until someone finds out.

But this doesn't stop him from casting, I prefer replay casts anyways, since you can watch into buildings and dropships, etc.

avatar #69 PL strzyga 01 Jul 2011 @ 18:49 CET

Sayle is a guy who enjoys BW and has given up his free time and skills to entertain and promote the game and this server. He is now treated here like a villain. Makes sense?

The rules should not be applied blindly as even in court the judge takes into account the circumstances and past history.

avatar #71 CA WiMg 02 Jul 2011 @ 16:00 CET

From an unbiased spectator you can't really draw the parallels between breaking laws in life and "iCCup" rules, from what I've gathered overall it just seems fair you want to protect the best interests of iCCup, but would not protecting foreign BW fall into the exact same category? I haven't read any conversations including Admins trying to reasonably resolve issues or let bygones be bygones for the interest of BW & iCCup. Not saying that they never took place but the "rules" don't seem all that applicable here.

avatar #72 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 18:59 CET

I am totally shocked by this! Anyone can make misstakes, regarding game idk what he did... So i cant comment that , and as far as sayle goes i mean so he shared hes admin acc thats scuks but wtf? just ban him from hes admin powers not from the server! Doing that is suecide a permanent solutionm to a temporarily problem!

People will rage and sayle will be missed....................

this is truly sad.............

avatar #73 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 21:08 CET

lol, remove his Admin powers?

He was a normal user, without any Admin rights, who has used an Admin account to sneak into the Admin Forum.

avatar #75 PL Ketesh 01 Jul 2011 @ 19:07 CET

Without rules is anarcy and where is precedence there is a drama soon after...

Generally its bad what happened..

Lets only hope for the best in the future cuz ICCUp is still needed on foreign scene and thats only important thing!

avatar #77 US PrOxy12 01 Jul 2011 @ 19:42 CET

Bye ICCup, thanks for all the awesome times.

avatar #79 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 20:36 CET

u gotta be fking kidding me all u fools bitching at iccup for this...why dont you get pissed AT THE PEOPLE THAT FKED UP aka GAME the douchebag SAYLE the noob caster and JOEKIM the power tripping asshole

ever think of that? look at the root cause of this and blame that instead of bitching at people that do a job to provide a free service to u?

u all fkn ungrateful its pathetic

avatar #80 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 21:37 CET

I understand you're upset, but it's not acceptable to call people names and insult them like this.

At a certain level, I agree; they have broken rules that they knew would be enforced, because Joekim, Sayle, and Game have all worked on the ICCup team, yet, people say that ICCup is somehow harboring a "vendetta" or a "grudge" because we do what we are supposed to when they go out of their way to try and undermine the server.

avatar #82 n-a 02 Jul 2011 @ 18:59 CET

This is unacceptable. Sitebanned for 1 week.

avatar #84 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 21:02 CET

joekim/game/sayle were all forced to bend and break some rules thx to the mass stupidity and childish behaviors of the mentally retarded iccup admin staff.

iccup just keeps going deeper and deeper into a shithole lol

Green, rofl ur a fucking moron =P

avatar #85 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 21:10 CET

iG.Zeepje cleared and locked on Server, banned on Website for BM towards Admins.

avatar #87 US Noise[AoV] 01 Jul 2011 @ 21:18 CET

GJ paladin, ban the people bming you but leave the other bm clearly visible. Can we at least show some sort of equality here?

It's sad to see Sayle banned but it was the correct decision as he broke the rules, and Scan it was correct for you to be out of the tour for reasons you very well know. really disappointing seeing ICCup turn into this but it is what it is and other will have to pick up the pieces.

avatar #88 n-a 01 Jul 2011 @ 21:35 CET

I'm responsible for BM towards Admin.

BM towards a player has to be reported by the player and is then dealt with by Forum SuperAdmins.

avatar #89 US Noise[AoV] 01 Jul 2011 @ 21:37 CET

that's fair.

avatar #90 US iFU.BMW_USA 01 Jul 2011 @ 22:52 CET

I applaud the admins in this case, if you break the rules you must be punished. This has actually been one of the better iccupcl seasons I can remember, and its due to the admins keeping on top of the forums and play dates. GJ Admins keep up the good work.

avatar #91 PH Nb.Artunit 02 Jul 2011 @ 04:11 CET

Those guys broke the rules, it's been pointed out over and over again.

To Sayle:

If you really love the BW community as everyone is saying here. Maybe go apologize to admins and maybe they can get us all a nice deal on unbanning you ( For the sake of ISL2 ).

Foreign bw is dying, and all we do here biting each others neck. Let's all unite and support the community instead. Conflicts such as this is inevitable but lets atleast be civilized and argue with respect.

avatar #92 GB Poetic[AOV] 02 Jul 2011 @ 11:44 CET

iFU.BMW_USA :

It's true about the cl, and we should stop this rage now...

It's not helping anyone.

Peace

avatar #93 BG AOS]icotuza 02 Jul 2011 @ 14:21 CET

I can't belive here some people think iccup is a guilty.Now i tell you someting.I'm thank's to icc that honoured their rools and all of us must angry not to iccup , we must angry to Sayle that he do this shit and leave us.He no loves BW he loves themselves.He is a traitor who all of you protect him.

avatar #94 BG AOS]icotuza 02 Jul 2011 @ 14:24 CET

sc is a gamme before LRM)game and sayle come and it willl be a game after they got ban so..i dunno why make drama about this

avatar #95 BG AOS]icotuza 02 Jul 2011 @ 14:29 CET

And i'm happy that LRM)Game is out he is arrogant and not honour his own rool.I can give a lot of example but newest is when he not allowed scan to play because he is korean.Then Michael(OD) Siz)Beager must not play too (noting personal Michael and Beager),cuz he is korean too, i hink Kiante is a korean too , but i'm not sure for that.In isl2 have a lot of korean but the rools are different for each other.

avatar #96 n-a 02 Jul 2011 @ 14:45 CET

So you perma banned the best organizer and the best caster.

As some people said, there must be some tolerance when we're talking about killing a game.

I understand you wanted to set an example for the next to come, but there might be no next organizers nor casters as sayle and game.

avatar #97 BG AOS]icotuza 02 Jul 2011 @ 15:01 CET

AOS]icotuza :

why i must repeat ?

avatar #98 n-a 02 Jul 2011 @ 15:15 CET

We will consider options for how to run tournaments from here on. Things are not fucked- the scene will not be abandoned ust as we're working things up. Sayle is not fucked- there are solutions. I'll also be doing casts of ISL-2, though i realise i don't have such experience/following as Sayle. But we'll be able to get him casting this, I'm sure.

avatar #99 RU vsempoebalu 02 Jul 2011 @ 15:22 CET

why ppl who no play bw or play like D+ lvl killed iccup bw????

they want 100 ppl on-line ????

avatar #100 RU vsempoebalu 02 Jul 2011 @ 15:22 CET

at menas admins

avatar #101 n-a 02 Jul 2011 @ 18:55 CET

Regardless of the admins ladder rank, they have an obligation to follow the rules fairly and equally for everyone.

avatar #102 n-a 02 Jul 2011 @ 16:25 CET

AOS]icotuza :
AOS]icotuza :

why i must repeat ?

No one asked you to repeat, just saying Sayle funneled 10 times more viewers in his stream than any other iccup caster.

avatar #103 n-a 02 Jul 2011 @ 21:29 CET

Well there goes the nail in the coffin.

avatar #105 RU iCCup.Rp 03 Jul 2011 @ 00:50 CET

Tooooo many comments.

But I like only one of them - ISL2_TelecoM's. (#17 now)

avatar #106 US JST-Ero_Sennin 03 Jul 2011 @ 01:36 CET

This makes me disgusted to say this, but I'm glad I switched to SC2 back in October.

I'm good friends with Game, etc...

iCCup, everyone's planning on leaving once ISL2 is completed, the finals won't even be held on your server, lulz. You better switch to SC2 as well otherwise you'll go by the wayside just like WGTour/PGTour

avatar #107 n-a 03 Jul 2011 @ 09:04 CET

i thought there's iccup tour in SC2 too

avatar #108 n-a 03 Jul 2011 @ 09:09 CET

isn't it? dunno why you dis iCCup(w/e if it's BW or SC2)^^ anyway, who has told that they are leaving iCCup after ISL2? you are not even a SCBW player^^. your friends those who are friend of game? ROFL they are minority number in iCCup.

avatar #109 n-a 03 Jul 2011 @ 10:55 CET

We are already VERY deeply rooted in SC2....

avatar #110 RO sFv.caStle 03 Jul 2011 @ 08:11 CET

If its a non-korean ISL than i think it would be awsome after ISL2 champion is awarded to have a showmatch vs ISL1 champ... just a thought

avatar #111 PH Nb.Artunit 03 Jul 2011 @ 10:09 CET

@105 well PGT got hacked thats why they got down otherwise I think they would still be around.

avatar #112 FR Troop[MB] 03 Jul 2011 @ 13:08 CET

Why you all complaining against admin rules ? it's obvious that Game should be banned , he's a kid. and Sayle abusing admin account . Admins have done this for the better of the community. Accept it or Leave it !

avatar #116 CA SoSo.TarSon 04 Jul 2011 @ 04:58 CET

omg i need magic dance.gif

avatar #118 n-a 04 Jul 2011 @ 12:05 CET

JST-Ero_Sennin :

I'm good friends with Game, etc...

Eh? just bicause someone likes SCBW doesnt mean that he will like sc2 and "switch" thats like telling a vegitarian he better start eating meat or abicause were running out of green/men gayguy to marry a woman just bicause we are running low on vegifood/men

avatar #119 n-a 04 Jul 2011 @ 12:08 CET

minus " abicause were running out of green/men " i erazed that wth-.-

avatar #120 CA blood_ninja 04 Jul 2011 @ 21:38 CET

sayle i hope u continue to commentate!!

avatar #121 CA sGs.Enex 05 Jul 2011 @ 06:12 CET

wait, are we talking about the rD.Sayle?

avatar #122 n-a 05 Jul 2011 @ 18:33 CET

Correct. It's that Sayle. =(

avatar #123 US Attritive 05 Jul 2011 @ 08:47 CET

What?! Admins can be corrupt and full of sh-t? No way that Sayle could have been involved in dubious activities! It's not like he was a douchebag poseur whose casts were a poor imitation of Day9 mixed with a bit of teenage, giggling nonsense. Man, this is really a blow to my conception of reality; I always thought ICCup was run by mature, intelligent, and forward thinking people.

avatar #124 n-a 05 Jul 2011 @ 18:54 CET

Personal insults towards Sayle or anyone else are not tolerated on this forum. If you dislike his style of casting, don't listen to his casts, but please, do not post this sarcastic, mean-spirited drivel anywhere.

Week siteban for this account.

avatar #127 n-a 05 Jul 2011 @ 20:01 CET

This particular eventful 4th of july for the ICCuo community has been worked up over Sayle breaking the rules, and game finally being banned for breaking the rules. I am personally neutral to both sides, because no matter what you really say about sayle and game, they were both huge contributions to this community, and have had countless numbers of supporters and followers. In the moment of these desperate times, we must continue to keep our cool and composure in the face of hardships and distrust. We must all remember that ICCup has set guidelines and restrictions that all must follow, even if not all rule breakers are caught. This community stands for quality competitive gaming and entertainment. And the jobs of the ICCup Administrative team is to enforce the rules, and make changes as seen fit for the benefit of the community. ICCup is nothing without its Administrative team, and members working together. The administrative team leads the community in a direction that is seen fit for better. It is tragic to say, that Sayle and Game have not fulfilled the duties as members by following the rules, but they both fully knew getting caught for what they did would result in consequences.

Within the ramble I have provided I ask the community who scrolls down the to bottom of this comment, what of this community? Will we let this community continue to throw itself into shambles as the foreign starcraft dies, or will we stand up and continue to play, and contribute within the set guidelines. If you have any issues with the rules set before you, please state it out loud in a calm manner, but if not adhere to them. Sayle and Game are not the only great members of this community, and anyone can stand up and take their place. They put in plenty of effort, but is there anyone that can match, and exceed those set before you? I leave this comment saying anyone can stand up for this community, and I fully understand that life does come first, but how much effort and time you put into this community is how much your going to get out of it.

avatar #128 CA [KiDCaNaDa] 05 Jul 2011 @ 21:13 CET

I find mostly everyone is immature and trolling/bm is too popular among internet nerds. Drama brings lots of peoples' opinions into the mix and these sort of posts increase in popularity. However, if these people just put THIS EFFORT into helping the community/actively playing or conversing among each other to work together instead of wasting all their efforts into these flame threads then the community wouldn't really be in such a dire situation.

Basically, the community shouldn't give up on iccup but some things need to change. Other locations where active foreigners are meeting is Op Teamliquid @ Fish Server // Op TL-West @ USWest Server. I encourage all foreigners to try and help one another out for the community, remember the real enemy is not iccup or game+sayle or terrorists... it's those damn koreans!!! (okay that's a joke, lighten up people)

avatar #129 n-a 06 Jul 2011 @ 00:23 CET

sayle game joekim arent foreigner sc bw! it will live till last 1 of us stop playing!

avatar #130 n-a 06 Jul 2011 @ 00:24 CET

nina call me girl <3

avatar #131 BE iFU.eOnzErG 06 Jul 2011 @ 00:51 CET

the most important of bw is the players,not iccup no sayle no game, the bw players,at the end we decided whats going on with those tours iccup activity etc,

avatar #132 n-a 06 Jul 2011 @ 05:35 CET

Yea it's a shame to see them go; yet bw will still remain as bw and I for one am glad both are gone. Sure they had a lot of positive actions, but the bad outweighed the good for sayle he was too giddy with screaming like a Korean commentator than commentate without mass shouting( which is annoying for those trying to relax at low volume commentary ). As for game dude totally deserves what he got the guy was arrogant, full of anger to whip out at anyone any channel anytime as I've seen him reported, yet some staff look the other way cuz they are friends w/him such as noone. Always cruddy commentating and just wants to show how much of a douche he was making fun of people with better skills/personality in games as well. So good riddance as it's been stated before I am also amazed he hasn't been banned earlier. I am out PEACE!

avatar #133 n-a 06 Jul 2011 @ 20:07 CET

Good to see you around. =)

I think saying "Well, good riddance, I didn't like him anyway" is a little bit cold. I'm not sure if that's what you meant, but your statement here seems to across in that manner. There is no "perfect" commentator, and they all have their own personal quirks, niches, and styles; this applies to Sayle as well as everyone else. I think writing a blog as a critique of Sayle's commentary would be more appropriate than the News Section, because this article has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of Sayle's on-air performance.

avatar #134 n-a 06 Jul 2011 @ 05:43 CET

Well not that much bad for Sayle, but for those that are on the same page as me know what I am trying to say without cussing like a maniac as many have done already. Game should've been gone long ago and I am sure there are many people who can agree with me on that. There are variety of people that can fill his shoes we just have to wait some time till he/she pops up.

avatar #135 n-a 06 Jul 2011 @ 22:45 CET

Paladin you prefer being called Iccup.SethGeckoXP, the guy who already got banned 3 times for banning LRM)Game? Pretty fucking obvious why you smurf as Iccup.Paladin. Hey fucktard Paladin how the fuck am I supposed to host my cash prize tournaments if you banned the leader of LRM), LRM)Game. He hosted my tournaments on a volunteer basis and sacrificed entire days of his time.

I wish the WW2 nuclear bombs were dropped on your home village instead of Japan... you fucking faggot.

What are you some 13 year old who orgasms because he has a banhammer.

You really ruining this server by banning the leader of the best team on Iccup, banning the best organizer of tournamets on iccup, one of the only organizers of tournamnets on Iccup, and banning the community leader.

Also, why the fuck would you ban the best tournament caster rD.Sayle.

Hold Grudge much ? Hold Grudge mutch ? You fucking 40 year old virgin.

avatar #136 n-a 06 Jul 2011 @ 22:55 CET

lol, wow ... that's about he most impressive BM I've seen so far.

99 points ... and a straight IP ban.

avatar #137 n-a 07 Jul 2011 @ 01:40 CET

Alpha-NP- :

What are you some 13 year old[...]You fucking 40 year old virgin.

What. Calm down, high blood pressure is bad for your health. It seems to affect your brain already :(

avatar #138 n-a 07 Jul 2011 @ 01:30 CET

Yea I am too addicted as se to leave such an epic game that's given me hella good memories with friends such as you Alva and countless other people I am sure bw will recover to it's former glory he'll after I get back from this trip/vacation an am all set up I'll help out commentary wise xD also nice to see you around as well I guessing you can't completely stop playing or getting involved in bw car.gif

avatar #139 n-a 07 Jul 2011 @ 02:14 CET

:D

avatar #140 n-a 07 Jul 2011 @ 03:57 CET

grin.gif

avatar #141 n-a 07 Jul 2011 @ 04:00 CET

Dude when I return can you play me some paladin would love the practice since I've been off bw for 3 months now let's also have our paladin showmatches for fun with commentary rickroll.gif

avatar #142 n-a 07 Jul 2011 @ 16:26 CET

lol, I'm a Noob, Nicarao, so I'm afraid you wouldn't have much fun beating the crap outta me .. haha, or maybe you would.

*****

Enjoy iCCup :)

avatar #143 MX noobso 07 Jul 2011 @ 19:26 CET

Necesitamos a Sayle, que regrese!!! Do not let die bw

avatar #144 FLAG43 Slayer_KombaT 25 Oct 2016 @ 13:21 CET

wow so many comments here!

avatar #145 FLAG43 Slayer_KombaT 25 Oct 2016 @ 13:22 CET

until now of what i see, this is the post with more comments on iccup

avatar #146 FLAG43 Slayer_KombaT 25 Oct 2016 @ 13:23 CET

all this history was a mess, so i understand why so many comments xd