Скидка 20% на самое нужное - PRO Account
I dunno where else to post this so I'll just put it here.
in 6.83 map, stasis trap (goblin techies) has an error tooltip. it says it stuns 2/3/4/5 seconds but in reality it stuns at 3/4/5/6 seconds. this error is actually present and true in the very original 6.83 map. and before anything else PLEASE DON'T NERF STASIS TRAP I am very reliant on stasis trap even more so than remote mines.
either please fix the error tooltip or ignore this topic. thank you. again please don't nerf my only unreliable stun as it took me THIS LONG to finally make the stun reliable.
I advise you to try the 6.85 maps, as we are not updating the 6.83 map. All cool features and cool updates are waiting for you on map 85
nerfed stasis trap
nerfed land mines
also thanks for not ruining 6.83 techies.
GT is too OP before nerfes from d2 patches.
That pretty much opens him as a viable core (mid/off) so yeah, master him before he turned to support.
Btw your fav stasis traps were NOT nerfed (a small interaction with neutrals), rather improved, see img:
And land mines were kinda rebalanced - some nerfs but more buffs to'em indeed.
1. if its not a 6 second stun then no. I'd rather have more stun time even at those delays.
2. landmines level 4 now is just landmines level 1 before. minus the cooldown, sure, but you can't get a fast landmine + suicide kill and expect the same damage output. which is pretty important in earlier stages.
3. remote mines is the only one who truly got a "buff" because of true sight immunity. but even then I don't rely on remote mines for hero kill.
1) they should be 4 sec since 6.82, according to ~normal~ changelog
2) your truth. But its kinda ok for me since SQA deals so much dmg that 50% dmg decrease in mines' dmg doesnt really matter. The special section of iccup's contests had done this type of challenge - win game with maximum SQA-gangs))) Link Text It's possible and that was rly fun to play. Its 50/50 point for me.
3) Techies ulty is very good, too bad you dont utilize it(((
Yeah we have some techies' nerds on ru section of forum, they have similar (or kinda) position. But you can ask 'em if you want, i can ~bring them to you)))
1. yes the tooltip "says" its 4s stun time but in reality its 6. look it up in editor if u have to.
2. its a huge turnoff to me. because you're basically wasting 3 skill points just to get even with a level 1 skill. and the 5 seconds cooldown means either a) you have to stand in the same spot for 5 seconds to utilize said shorter cooldown or b) you don't, go plant or farm somewhere, and just use the same skill 10-15 seconds later anyway. maybe if it has 2 charges kinda like Sniper's Shrapnel or Ember's ult.
3. yes its good as a farming/pushing/pressuring tool once u get aghanims. 1 hit delete creepwave from a safe distance and rather cheap manacost (240).
1) +, i know it's 6, i just want to emphasize that this is a non-intended bug. Which will never be fixed(
2) you forget abot activation delay. 1,75s => 0,5s seems better and more damagable, doesnt it? Coz a target can just run out of a half damage area or even from a full dmg area. This *tweak* made GT mines better, as i see it. Yeah, you lose some potential damage, but at the cost of guaranteed damage. Guarantee > potential and this equation was further developed in dota's patch history. You're better with what you can most surely get instead of empty promises.
3) it also brings some big BOOM in teamfights or even BEFORE them)) 1 hit K.O. enemy carry? NP! ;p
|Хотите оставить сообщение? Вступайте в наши ряды!, или представьтесь.|