• « артқа
  • алға »
  • 24 Oct 2023 @ 09:20 CET
  • 25 Jan 2021
#1 қосылды: 25 May 2022 @ 13:39 CET цитата келтіру

someone in iccup staff must do something about the high leaving rate in dota games ....people rage quit for any reason and no reason..

i suggest an auto ban for 2 hours at least for leaving ....that will reduce leaving rate after a while.....4 hours ban in the future should be proper after people get used to the 2 hours

Ескі түсініктеме
  • yesterday @ 21:09 CET
  • 14 Feb 2011
#2 қосылды: 26 May 2022 @ 13:30 CET цитата келтіру

Once you get on at least somehow higher pts - your are not fasing this issues anymore. Id say from 5-6k pts.

Also i suggest you to play only xl or xltb mode, because ppl takes them way more serious than some random ap/ar game.

Moreover, if you have pro-account you are able to host your own games and sort ppl who you play with. E.g kick trash before start.

Ескі түсініктеме
  • 15 Sep 2022 @ 17:02 CET
  • 10 Jun 2014
#3 қосылды: 27 May 2022 @ 00:22 CET цитата келтіру

wow

he speaks english

1 hour ban is fine for me

2 or more will just burn a$$e$ and detract people from dotoing pro29.png

Ескі түсініктеме
  • 25 Jan 2021
#4 қосылды: 27 May 2022 @ 07:37 CET цитата келтіру

Zloi_Vombat :
wow

he speaks english

1 hour ban is fine for me

2 or more will just burn a$$e$ and detract people from dotoing pro29.png

1 hour is good as a start and its better than nothing...but it has to increase gradually to minimum of 2 hours and it wont DETRACT PEOPLE FROM DOTOING it will make them prefer playing a losing game than leaving ...and it wont give results immediately ..you are dealing with people .

1 hour =15% reduction of leaving rate max

2 hours=40% reduction of leaving rate max

these results take place in 3 weeks minimum after applying auto ban ...will reach full effect in 5 to 6 months.

Өңдеген ArthasTerenas (27 May 2022 @ 07:51 CET)
Ескі түсініктеме
  • 10 Jun 2014
#5 қосылды: 27 May 2022 @ 22:47 CET цитата келтіру

what do u think about the most common leave reasons - unstable electricity/internet? 1 hour is fine coz the inet/elec. will be fixed (it's actually fixed in less than 10 mins). But at low pts gaming ofc people tend to leave if game's not fine for them. I think it's ok, they get their penalty, they get leave count and ofc they have to retrieve their pts harder than others.

Ескі түсініктеме
  • 25 Jan 2021
#6 қосылды: 04 Jun 2022 @ 17:24 CET цитата келтіру

1-a players with unstable electricity/internet should not join dota games

i do this myself or i will keep ruining games....

2-players with unstable connections can reconnect but they have low chance because other players drop them too early.thus,timer before drop should be increased to 60 second at least before players can drop others.

3-assuming that no leavers in high points games is just not right...maybe few leavers but leavers do exist even in high points games.

4-its very hard to reach that high point games since you start from the bottom to the 5k or 6 k or whatever with leavers in 6 to 7 out of 10 games.

(unless you have a stacker team)

5-high point players can still join games with low point players (leavers) and still get the same problem

6-leaver count is not a penalty ...its one of the players status like killing or deaths or number of games.ect..you can still play games with high leaver count too ..leaver count should be removed if auto ban is applied

it wont be leaver count there to reset every 2 weeks.

the point is ...the is no boundaries ...2 hours is not high ...leavers due to electric/internet are minority ...majority of leavers are ruiners

Ескі түсініктеме
  • 10 Jun 2014
#7 қосылды: 09 Jun 2022 @ 21:53 CET цитата келтіру

1. even on stablest dota-2 servers and connections people sometimes have problems (check any TI) with stability sooo they shouldn't play dota, gj logic.

2. reconnect is rather fictive, it cant reconnect some big drops, only small.

3. leavers always exist

4. not so hard actually))

5. ofc they can. Noone is safe from such cases.

6. i rly dont get your idea, i think it's a too big punishment. You can try to form a suggestion in a special branch of forum Link Text or call some forum admin there, he could make this thing clearer. IMHO the current penalty is fine. But ofc there's some potential of deving it, gj.

Ескі түсініктеме
EU Moderation Full Admin
USSR iccup.Crowley [ EU Moderation Full Admin ]
  • yesterday @ 23:26 CET
  • 07 Jan 2015
#8 қосылды: 05 Aug 2022 @ 21:44 CET цитата келтіру

ArthasTerenas :
someone in iccup staff must do something about the high leaving rate in dota games ....people rage quit for any reason and no reason..

i suggest an auto ban for 2 hours at least for leaving ....that will reduce leaving rate after a while.....4 hours ban in the future should be proper after people get used to the 2 hours

if someone wants to quit he will do it, there is no punishment to stop that...

for ex. if you have to go to do smth you will alt+q+q

if your boss calls you will alt+q+q

I think that you cant stop that, put them on banlist and that is it.

Regards

Close

Ескі түсініктеме
  • « артқа
  • алға »
Тема жабық