Play with maximum comfort - All in PACK

n-a
n-a
  • {date||0|0}
  • {date||1|0}
#76 Posted: 01 Jun 2010 @ 11:57 CET quote

Could it be posible to show how many PPL are in the room in Custom Game section?

The rooms in Custom game (example)

Ap <1500 Only [7/10]

ar +5k Only [3/10]

ap 3000-7000 [9/10]

ap CMON FAST! ONLY EU [1/10]

It will be a lot easier to join a room when u see how much ppl are in the room

I hope its posible...

Old comment
  • 19 Jul 2013 @ 22:26 CET
  • 30 Apr 2010
#77 Posted: 01 Jun 2010 @ 12:23 CET quote

I second the post above me. Great idea.

Old comment
  • 05 Dec 2010 @ 00:29 CET
  • 27 Jan 2010
#78 Posted: 01 Jun 2010 @ 14:26 CET quote

Register here, till season 3 starts! Great players, and games, points as well as here in iccup, lots of admins, no cheaters or leaves ! same version, u only need to download the reg file after registration! enjoy ;) pontpark.eu

Old comment
  • 05 Dec 2010 @ 00:29 CET
  • 27 Jan 2010
#79 Posted: 01 Jun 2010 @ 14:26 CET quote

Register here, till season 3 starts! Great players, and games, points as well as here in iccup, lots of admins, no cheaters or leaves ! same version, u only need to download the reg file after registration! enjoy ;) pontpark.eu

Old comment
  • 01 Oct 2012 @ 16:41 CET
  • 12 Aug 2009
#80 Posted: 01 Jun 2010 @ 23:13 CET quote

TImE2DiEBiTCH :

FAKE SH*T!!! don't even bother checking!!

// a j? b?d?s kurva any?dat te nyomor?k boh?c!

Old comment
#81 Posted: 02 Jun 2010 @ 01:03 CET quote

I just wanted to ask, is it possible to make hostbot to create that new game mode? How was it called "capturepoint" Since there is still time for season 3, ty.

Old comment

Care

Contributed to the great cause

n-a
n-a
  • {date||0|0}
  • {date||1|0}
#82 Posted: 04 Jun 2010 @ 10:16 CET quote

Yeah. I do have a suggestion. Reduce the "cooldown" on "/clearstats YES" command to 3 days or 1 week.

Let me explain.

You made an account on this server and joined a game. 1000 points, no leaves. You play like 5-10 minutes and PAM - the noob from your team leaves the game, than, in 10-20 seconds, the second one leaves. YOU LOSE.

If u play in a team as a pro, you'll have no problem with that, but you also won't need clearstats command.

I have already 2 accounts on this server, cause one of them is in asshole. I have lost like 7 times, due to drops or stupid teammates.. now i had ~550 points.. Nobody wants to play with that rating, so i were kicked from all the games. I type /clearstats YES. Yeaah) I have 1000 points again. In 3 hours i lose 5 times more, and the account is not PLAYABLE anymore again.

Now i have also this account and i lost 4 times already, but that's NOT ONLY MY fault. People leave, become discs or ip change.. pam -1. -2. -3 players in team. It's not so good. I'm not a pro player, i play dota just for fun..

And you can't really play NO ladder games, cause:

1. No interest.

2. There are only 1-2 NO ladder dota games.

Everybody's playing the ladder. They care about rating. LOL. Rating here, on this server, does not means anything at all, cause there are a lot of games with names "ap noobs come come fast fast lol lol pvp <1500-2000-2500". and when you do join such a game you see that host has 3k+ points (season just started) and then a friend of him joins the game with 3.5-4k+ points. very nice.

So, the suggestion is. Reduce the cooldown on clearstats command OR make so, that the man with 3-4-5k points (C- C C+) can't join games hosted by D.

Old comment
  • 13 May 2019 @ 19:12 CET
  • 13 Mar 2008
#83 Posted: 04 Jun 2010 @ 11:34 CET quote

I think that it is unfair that when you're playing a game, two people leave which then results to pretty much a definite loss, which to me seems unfair to the three players left to be given a guaranteed loss. Yes, some cases might be some possibility of the three players winning the match, but nearly every time they are going to loss because of the two players who left.

So I think there should be some rule where players are given 0 points if 2 or more players from their team leave and they lose, or given less points - something like that where the people who've lost because of the leavers don't suffer as bad.

Old comment
n-a
n-a
  • {date||0|0}
  • {date||1|0}
#84 Posted: 13 Jun 2010 @ 21:23 CET quote

Only 4 out of my 11 TB games were rewarded with +130%. Im preety sure in most of the them AH was ON for everybody at the begining of the games so WTF?

In any case, bots shouldnt allow to join TB without AH

FFS AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, never +130%

Old comment
n-a
n-a
  • {date||0|0}
  • {date||1|0}
#85 Posted: 14 Jun 2010 @ 22:47 CET quote

What about a command like /outcome in the game lobby that prints the possible outcome of this game in case of win/lose and all players remain in their teams. I'm usually too lazy to calc the average pts.

Old comment
  • 31 Jul 2016 @ 01:32 CET
  • 19 May 2007
#86 Posted: 17 Jun 2010 @ 01:50 CET quote

N3wbie :
Only 4 out of my 11 TB games were rewarded with +130%. Im preety sure in most of the them AH was ON for everybody at the begining of the games so WTF?

In any case, bots shouldnt allow to join TB without AH

FFS AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, never +130%

Yea, I've noticed the same, at first I thought it was when people -ffed it didn't award the 130% points, but it seems its not the case.

Old comment
  • 13 May 2019 @ 19:12 CET
  • 13 Mar 2008
#87 Posted: 18 Sep 2010 @ 13:02 CET quote

I think what would be really good is if iCCup bot could host -arai (all random all int) matches. This game mode is used on DotA-League and I don't see why we shouldn't be able to play it.

Old comment
n-a
n-a
  • {date||0|0}
  • {date||1|0}
#88 Posted: 22 Sep 2010 @ 02:08 CET quote

When a player leaves a dota match, there is a little chance that your team is going to win. It's not the teams fault, it's the player who left that have destroyed the game. And what do the team get for that leave, - 50 points, maybe 100. Pluss then a loss, because when one leaves everybody on the team gets triggerhappy on the "F" button. -100 points are just for each team member so lets say 4 players lose, seeing this is a team game, that's 400 points and 4 loses. The leaver who then spoiled the match, got -100 and 1 lose because of himself. You see what i'm saying here. I hate leavers and i have never left a game on ICCup, but i have disconnected... And leaving is not wise at all, your team are maybe losing, but it doesn't help to leave the game because then the team have already lost. So i want to see a higher punishment for leavers, because one player can easily get away just by leaving with, in this situation -100 points, and one lousy leave. I've seen players with 15 leaves, and he doesn't care, because it does not effect him that much, except those matches where the host kicks those with great leave percentage. But that never happens. So what i would like to see is that leaver gets the sum minus points of the group and maybe even a secondary punishment so the players doesn't even think of doing it again, because leaving doesn't serve any good purpose at all! And it have happened to much in my ICCup games.

Actually i wouldn't find any punishment for leaving too strict, because leaving should not be a decision. When you press the join button, you and your team have signed up for a game win or lose you are staying because that's how the game is, not leaving!

Hope the admins who look at this could maybe reconsider the punishment for leavers, because it's way too low if you ask me.

Players discuss! :D

gl hf

Old comment
n-a
n-a
  • {date||0|0}
  • {date||1|0}
#89 Posted: 22 Sep 2010 @ 02:10 CET quote

Could you make a channel for every country, and maybe you could host a game from that channel so just only for an example Norwegians are only able to join that game, or those who speak Norwegian, Russians are only able to join that game, or those who speak Russian etc. etc.

And you could have news on every channel saying the top 10 players in that country channel and the current rank on country ladder.

Would be great i think! :D

Old comment
n-a
n-a
  • {date||0|0}
  • {date||1|0}
#90 Posted: 29 Sep 2010 @ 20:16 CET quote

Your first attempt right now should be making the Abyss more stabilized since it seems to break down pretty often in these days. Too much times "Unable to connect to Battle.net for me.

thanks for your great work

Old comment
Locked Topic