• « назад
  • вперед »
DEVIL Aid
Мрачный Царь
DEVIL Aid [ Мрачный Царь ]
  • 25 Sep 2024 @ 02:14 CET
  • 05 Jun 2022
#1 Posted: 08 Apr 2023 @ 05:20 CET quote

I was about 7 years old then, probably, and often had to stay at home alone, since everyone else was either working or doing something else. Well, what can a child do at the age of 7? Of course, I was playing with toys. And sometimes I heard a strange sound, as if a ball was rolling somewhere on the bare floor, I tried to find it, climbed all over the apartment, but I couldn't find it. I won't say that I was directly scared of it, then it was rather not scary, but maybe funny and fun, except that sometimes this sound became a little unbearable, because I can't describe it any other way, I had to muffle it, turning on the TV, and louder. Over time, I began to hear these sounds less and less often, and when I was already 8 years old, they completely stopped.

Here I was already a little older, like 8 years old. As always, I was left alone. Unfortunately, I can't remember what I was doing then. And then someone called the apartment, I went to open it, and damn, idiot, I didn't even bother to ask who it was, but just picked it up and opened it right away. There was a tall woman standing on the threshold: she was dressed all in black, her face was not much hidden, but I didn't even remember him. She started saying something to me in a monotone voice, and at first I even seemed to understand something. But gradually her voice turned into some kind of quiet and barely discernible echo, everything began to blur in my eyes, and I felt that I was about to lose consciousness. But suddenly a dog poked out from behind my legs, practically pinning me to the wall, then I still had it and let's bark at it. After a couple of seconds, she was gone, and I didn't even notice how she disappeared, gradually coming to her senses.

This story happened already in the classroom at 8 or 9. There was a lesson in algebra or geometry, and it doesn't matter. I remember that after the next control or the usual independent, the teacher chastised the whole class, because they wrote so-so. I, on the other hand, do not feel any remorse for catching crows, so to speak, because I wrote, as it seemed to me, quite well. Looking at the walls of the office, I accidentally came across the teacher's gaze, and something was wrong with it. In the next second, my head almost split in two, there was a terrible pain in my temples. Trying not to attract anyone's attention, I somehow endured the whole thing, because after a couple of moments it became much easier. I don't know who was to blame there, but even if it was her, without controlling her emotions, who did it like that, I doubt it was from evil, so I tried to forget everything as an ordinary accident.

And this story happened last summer on one of the evenings. On the eve, my friend and I went to the local hypermarket for groceries. And so I left all the bags in the kitchen and went to the hall to talk about something with my mother. After exchanging a few phrases with me, she sat down to watch TV, and my nephew was sitting next to her and doing the same thing. I turned around and headed for the hallway, and from there to my room. But I didn't even have time to go outside the hall: something terribly wet and cold either touched me or "pierced" me. I spent a couple of seconds in a kind of stupor. Then he began to look around. It's clear that I didn't see anything. None of their own could do something like that, because they simply could not physically. Then I wandered to my room, not understanding what had happened. I got it into my head that it just seemed to me, and nothing happened. Yes, I would have forgotten, probably, if the next day I hadn't found some strange pale spot in the shape of a finger in my stomach area. I tried to wash it, but it didn't work. That's how it stayed with me for the next few weeks, and then it just disappeared.

Edited by Aid (08 Apr 2023 @ 05:21 CET)
Old comment
EU Tech SA & EU Tour TSA
EU iCCup.mystick [ EU Tech SA & EU Tour TSA ]
#2 Posted: 08 Apr 2023 @ 18:38 CET quote

Link to the topic for work, Closed!

Old comment
  • today @ 01:19 CET
  • today @ 01:19 CET
# Posted: today @ 01:19 CET quote
  •  
  •