• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 09 Apr 2024 @ 11:49 CET
  • 14 Apr 2022
#1 Posted: 18 Jan 2023 @ 17:25 CET quote

Hello dear users of this platform

My City

My city Bishkek is the capital of sunny Kyrgyzstan. Here I was born, raised and continue to live. I was born in the 90s since then a lot has changed in my city. The city is not big, but what is surprising and beautiful is that people from almost all over the world live, work and study in our city. Here people are unusually sympathetic and kind, since I have visited many countries, I want to say that it is cozy in our city for many reasons. We have great seasons.

For example, our winter is just amazing! As expected from December 2-3, it is white on the streets. The streets are wrapped in beautiful white snow. The New Year is unforgettably with us, on the eve of the New Year people still go out into the streets to sing and dance despite the severe cold, their kindness warms every person.

No wonder our city is called green. After all, it is in our city that everything remains green until the very end of spring - herbs, leaves, flowers. People run endlessly to work. They are preparing for the summer, if some are planning how to relax, then others are working to ensure that people spend their holidays in good conditions.

But of course, many people in our city have summer in their hearts for many years. After all, summer holidays come for schoolchildren and students, many employees plan their vacation for the summer. More people find new acquaintances. It is in our city, when you rest in the summer, you forget about a lot, because of the atmosphere and kind people you forget to spend a good vacation and it seems that the summer flies by very quickly.

In my city, whoever has not visited, then be sure to visit the city of Bishkek, here are the best conditions for recreation, life and work. People are responsive and kind.

Thank you and good luck to everyone

Edited by Potti (18 Jan 2023 @ 17:29 CET)
Old comment
EU Tour FA & EU News TA
AVENGERS iCCup.mystick [ EU Tour FA & EU News TA ]
  • 16 Apr 2024 @ 09:50 CET
  • 04 Oct 2017
#2 Posted: 18 Jan 2023 @ 20:10 CET quote

++

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic