• « назад
  • вперед »
  • today @ 05:27 CET
  • 30 Aug 2022
#1 Posted: 09 Jan 2023 @ 14:00 CET quote

Hello dear platform users!

Theme:My favorite animal

My cat's name is Alisa, I live with her since 2015 I will tell you about his character and the times we spent together I like cats as pets. Because cats are very sweet and fluffy. I have a cat. He is a very fluffy cat. I give milk to my baby every day. He walks in our house from morning till night. In summer, he walks on the streets, and in winter, he only walks in our house. I really like the cat!

Animals are good friends of people. They cannot speak, but they always bring us together in silence, which brings us eternal joy. Many people have pets, and I would like to have my own one day.

My favorite animals are cats. I think the cat is very cute. If you know it well, it becomes very sticky and makes you feel successful. Another reason I like cats is that most cats are delicate. I don't like animals that look cruel.

Maybe I ask, because I love cats so much, why not a cat nowadays? I think we are responsible for our pets. If you don't have the ability to take good care of your home pets, start where you didn't start, don't let pets lead you to regret.

At the moment, I'm a little busy, I have very little free time. I certainly don't have the time or energy to take care of a family. So even though I don't like cats, That way, both mister and I would be happy. image Cats of all ages need attention. Some people like to play with a ball, an artificial mouse, a soft toy. Often, adult cats and kittens become uncomfortable and lazy, ignoring the invitation to play. These facts about the animal's life help the reader to form a complete of the described person.To finish the composition about the cat is simple: to express the connection with the animal, to talk about love and feelings. What feelings do you get when your cat jumps on your hands? Answers to the questions presented in the article will help you write interesting works.

Thank you for your attention.

Edited by JerryMouse (09 Jan 2023 @ 14:21 CET)
Old comment
EU Tour FA & EU News TA
AVENGERS iCCup.mystick [ EU Tour FA & EU News TA ]
  • 16 Apr 2024 @ 09:50 CET
  • 04 Oct 2017
#2 Posted: 11 Jan 2023 @ 07:56 CET quote

++

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic