• « назад
  • вперед »
  • today @ 00:17 CET
  • 30 Aug 2022
#1 Posted: 27 Nov 2022 @ 08:26 CET quote

Hello dear platform users!

Topic: I'm a movie star!

how I became a Yaki actor when I became an actor

Few inexperienced people doubt that acting is a profession and needs to be studied. To become a lawyer, you need to graduate from the Faculty of law and become a surgeon, Medical Institute. To become a Professional actor, you need to graduate from the University of theater or cinematography and get the specialties "actor of drama theater", "film actor" or "actor of musical theater".image It is necessary to urgently warn young people, conduct acting classes and classes in theater studios, although they are claimed by the people who hired them. You will be told a fairy tale that after completing acting classes you can become an actor or actress and act in films, but not a single director will attract you to this role. What shines most for you is a small part with shots in the crowd or several copies of a low-budget series. In addition, if you want to enter a theater university later and tell me about my studies in a theater studio or some courses, then you will not be 100 percent accepted, because you have the seal of another boss. Here it is! image

I am an actor and have worked a lot on myself for many years, to this dayI played 40 films in 20 clips,image

and I became the coolest actor I ever wanted,my teachers told me that I could not play a good role in theaters at a music school,I made sure of them and became the best actor than they thought,

thank you all

Old comment
I.S.D Super Admin
US iCCup.caseluxi [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • yesterday @ 22:31 CET
  • 21 Feb 2022
#2 Posted: 28 Nov 2022 @ 10:23 CET quote

Close

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic