• « назад
  • вперед »
  • today @ 02:31 CET
  • 30 Aug 2022
#1 Posted: 24 Nov 2022 @ 18:10 CET quote

SaRaIsBacK :
all participants admins welcome

my name is captain I love love drama cinema since childhood I like Indian cinema revenge film and I wanted the main character Amir Khan to play there-I don't like militant films fantasy films I dreamed of becoming an actor since childhood I had actor films in my city and I dreamed of becoming an actor. to participate,image

I didn't have enough experience and I started working on my very hard years past and I often liked to go out to love drama movies I was in love with them and my role started to appeal to many people I grew up with a lot of fans I really loved my role I liked my acting job.

va this year I starred a lot this year I starred in many films 15 years have passed in 40 films I have participated in 25 main roles and I have been called Amirhan, hinds ton bahavo yuldiz and I started to play a movie with him and all my dreams have come true

I am a great actor journalists interview me every day,and I became the best actor I ever wanted.

If there are shortcomings, I ask you to compromise

thank you to all

nsm30.png

Edited by JerryMouse (24 Nov 2022 @ 18:21 CET)
Old comment
  • today @ 02:31 CET
  • 30 Aug 2022
#2 Posted: 24 Nov 2022 @ 18:29 CET quote

я не очень хорошо знаю английский я прошу прощения у всех если были ошибки но я очень старался cray.gif

Old comment
I.S.D Super Admin
US iCCup.caseluxi [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • today @ 14:25 CET
  • 21 Feb 2022
#3 Posted: 24 Nov 2022 @ 20:12 CET quote

Работа не соответствует теме.

Клоз.

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic