• « назад
  • вперед »
I.S.D Super Admin
US iCCup.caseluxi [ I.S.D Super Admin ]
  • today @ 09:43 CET
  • 21 Feb 2022
#1 Posted: 05 Sep 2022 @ 21:01 CET quote

Welcome to the Events section!

We are engaged in holding contests in various branches of the forum.

Q - A:

1) Question: When does the next contest open?

Answer: The next contest opens on Monday in the morning.

-

2) Question: When will the results be?

Answer: The results of the competition should be announced on Monday. There are exceptions in the case when the competition is time-consuming enough to evaluate and check all the works. In this case, the results may be published a little later.

-

3) Question: When will the caps come?

Answer: Caps come within a working week from the date of publication of the results of the competition.

-

4) Question: If I disagree with the administrator's decision, what should I do?

Answer: You write to the "Complaints against admin" with the name of the contest in the title. Discussion of the administration's actions is prohibited in the contest topics.

-

5) Question: Why don't administrators answer my questions in the topics?

Answer: It means that the answer is in the conditions or in the rules of the contest. Most often, the players themselves are responsible, for which the administration is sincerely grateful to them. If there is no answer to your question, the administrator will answer you.

-

6) Question: What can I get disqualified for?

Answer: Disqualification can be obtained for systematic violation of the rules of the competition. Since the contests are specific in each section, therefore the rules are appropriate. Before you start writing work / playing, be sure to read what is written in the first post! This will protect you from questions in the results "And for what? And why?". If you doubt the interpretation of the rules, or your question is not disclosed by the rules, it is better to ask a question in the topic of the contest.

-

7) Question: Why does the contest have several judges and how do they differ?

Answer: 1) There are judges who conduct only this competition: they know what the restrictions are and how it should be right. Therefore, with regard to the competition, no one will answer your question better than them. Such administrators have written next to the nickname: "The judge of this contest, all questions to this administrator."

2) There is a judge who controls the work of all judges, secures them and can answer controversial questions. Such a judge has an inscryption next to his nickname: "Apply only in critical questions, if the judges did not give an answer above, indicate the name of the contest in the subject of the message."

There are issues that cannot be resolved without the intervention of the Super Admina Section.

-

8) Question: Can the caps won be credited to any account?

Answer: You will receive prizes only to the account from which you will participate in the contest, if you win. But the account should definitely belong only to you and do not forget that it is forbidden to do a renewal until you receive caps from the contest.

Rules of section:

1.1 It is strictly forbidden to use other languages in all events, except for English, for the first time it will be removed, in case of recurrence - a ban for 3 days.

1.2 It is forbidden to open topics in unrelated events, the first time will be deleted, in case of recurrence - a ban for 3 days.

1.3 A lot of swearing in your topic or your answer is NOT welcome. The exception is when the swearing is appropriate for work and does not offend other users, the first time will be deleted, in case of recurrence - a ban for 3 days.

Edited by iCCup.caseluxi (05 Sep 2022 @ 21:09 CET)
Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic