User announce

+5 JP MORGENSHTERN - Около тебя (сover)

+
#1 Posted: 22 Jun 2022 @ 05:53 CET quote

Hello guys!

Look the image I posted below. This is the state of iccup right now. TERRIBLE. Chat channels are full of bots advertising maphack,and admins do absolutely nothing to stop it.

There are at least 2-3 maphacker in each game.Still,admins do nothing to stop it. (If you create a ticket,they MAY ban their accounts after 1-2 week but the hackers are just making a new one and continue to cheat on new accounts)

I talked to the mx seller and he said he is an admin on iccup. Wtf?

He could have even gave me admin account for money. Again,wtf?

If this is the case,then this server turned from a good place to a hacker paradise.

There is no point playing games here anymore until the staff do something against hackers.

Where are you,admins? You don't care about your users?? If things will continue like this,only hackers will play here on your server! You need to stop this ASAP!

And please DO NOT WRITE THE SAME TEMPLATE TEXT TO REPORT THEM,the problem is waay beyond that already!!!

Edited by 8KerFighter (22 Jun 2022 @ 06:46 CET)
Old comment
  • 11 Mar 2024 @ 01:40 CET
  • 05 Nov 2018
#2 Posted: 22 Jun 2022 @ 07:37 CET quote

They can only mute us but cant stop maphackers

Sad.

I make one complaint about maphackers still no answers and i think they close my reportt

Edited by EESS1 (22 Jun 2022 @ 07:38 CET)
Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

EU Moderation Full Admin
USSR iccup.Crowley [ EU Moderation Full Admin ]
  • yesterday @ 17:38 CET
  • 07 Jan 2015
#3 Posted: 22 Jun 2022 @ 09:44 CET quote

8KerFighter :
Hello guys!

Look the image I posted below. This is the state of iccup right now. TERRIBLE. Chat channels are full of bots advertising maphack,and admins do absolutely nothing to stop it.

There are at least 2-3 maphacker in each game.Still,admins do nothing to stop it. (If you create a ticket,they MAY ban their accounts after 1-2 week but the hackers are just making a new one and continue to cheat on new accounts)

If this is the case,then this server turned from a good place to a hacker paradise.

There is no point playing games here anymore until the staff do something against hackers.

Where are you,admins? You don't care about your users?? If things will continue like this,only hackers will play here on your server! You need to stop this ASAP!

And please DO NOT WRITE THE SAME TEMPLATE TEXT TO REPORT THEM,the problem is waay beyond that already!!!

www.iccup.com

Do you rly trust what everyone on the internet is saying ?

Old comment
#4 Posted: 22 Jun 2022 @ 14:54 CET quote

Iccup.Crowley - Thanks for the reply and NO,I don't trust everyone on the internet BUT I trust MY OWN EYES.

The fact,that there are so many blatant maphackers on your server,which was once a good,friendly place to play DotA,is terrible. Look at the picture I've uploaded please. That guy who's advertising in the chat has been selling maphack over a year at least. A YEAR brother. And maybe more.

And you do nothing to stop it. The hack he's selling is a maphack that works with your LAUNCHER - it's written and programmed for your system specifically. He said he's a staff member,and who can program specifically for your launcher besides who knows it completely? Yeah.

You could just stop the bot profiles advertising, improve your antihack for this mx program. You can even ban for MAC ADDRESS so you can PREVENT new profiles. But no,the team does nothing but ban for little things and fresh profile hackers MAYBE after 1-2 week of waiting,and after that they just create another account and continue maphacking. This is crazy.

You need to stop this before everyone leave and only the hackers remain here. Most of my friends,who bought LOTS OF GOLD,are already left because it's so unplayable and unfair against hackers now.

And if you complain,you even got banned for that,lol.

Edited by 8KerFighter (22 Jun 2022 @ 15:00 CET)
Old comment
  • 21 Nov 2023 @ 19:01 CET
  • 20 Nov 2021
#5 Posted: 22 Jun 2022 @ 20:13 CET quote

I believe someone in the ICCup team is selling MH software.

Old comment
  • 15 Sep 2022 @ 17:02 CET
  • 10 Jun 2014
#6 Posted: 23 Jun 2022 @ 00:56 CET quote

this sh** cant be stopped with your committed proposals, they simply dont work out.

Iccup's admins and programmers are currently working on the solution, AFAIK they are

developing a whole new system, which will cover the mh problem and some (many?) others.

TBH they were working on it for the last ~5-10 years (dunno), but some special high admin in ru sect. told *us* that this project is at its last stages. Hope it will work.

Old comment
  • 30 Jun 2023 @ 18:27 CET
  • 12 Dec 2019
  • Banned till: 07.07.2023 19:38
    Reason

5.2. Публикация тем и постов, затрагивающих национальное происхождение, расовую принадлежность, религиозные взгляды https://iccup.com/community/thread/1624522/page1.html#post12112737

#7 Posted: 23 Jun 2022 @ 12:02 CET quote

Big thanks to Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan...

Posted in 12:02:45

The only solution s to ban all all guys from these countries. And the chance to play without cheaters is bigger

Old comment
#8 Posted: 23 Jun 2022 @ 19:05 CET quote

Zloi_Vombat :
this sh** cant be stopped with your committed proposals, they simply dont work out.

Iccup's admins and programmers are currently working on the solution, AFAIK they are

developing a whole new system, which will cover the mh problem and some (many?) others.

TBH they were working on it for the last ~5-10 years (dunno), but some special high admin in ru sect. told *us* that this project is at its last stages. Hope it will work.

BRO Iccup's antihack system worked well since the launch. Now a guy appeared out of nowhere and he has been selling maphacks for over a year unstoppably , which works with the antihack system and launcher. And he can give out admin accounts with .iCCup prefix (and regular users cannot create accounts like that) So don't you think something is NOT RIGHT AT ALL? If that's not suspicious to you, I don't know what it is

Old comment
  • 07 Sep 2022 @ 09:22 CET
  • 07 May 2022
  • Banned till: 06.10.2022 03:21
    Reason

Complaint(Жалоба) 1.1. Намеренная смерть 2 и более раз или одна намеренная смерть, за которой последовал лив из игры, с целью дать преимущество кома

#9 Posted: 23 Jun 2022 @ 19:55 CET quote

If they wanted, they could've just bought this particular maphack this idiot is selling, and they would've blocked it. After that happens, and everyone who used it receive ban, they would never buy anything from this so called "developer" and the problem is gonna get fixed by itself, without doing nothing more. How much does that maphack cost, 3-4-5$? That's a lot of money... (sarcasm) The op is right, the problem is way beyond that already, every person on this platform with IQ above 10 already knows that nothing is gonna be done, so we just have to move to Dota2.

Old comment
  • 10 Jun 2014
#10 Posted: 23 Jun 2022 @ 20:53 CET quote

8KerFighter :
Zloi_Vombat :

1. no, mh has been being sold for years at this platform. But in last ~2 years this phenomenon got its mass character via spambots at ladder D and *communal intellect* in a form of several hack-providers (or distributors, dunno).

2. so that bunch of hackers are doing their business, and there's no cheap way to prevent, to defend platform from them. That war is lost, so indeed we're looking for iccups' devs to create new system. Which will have its tools against mh and spam. I hope so.

3. Vs admin nicks, you can write here (ru sect, bit faster) Link Text or there Link Text (world sect). It will be checked and banned, so i think it's not a big problem.

4. Hackers rule the world =(

Gamblingg :
before last season they did this *trick* and blocked over ~1k accs with mh. And what's seen now? Hacker just remade his cheat and sells it with ease. So in fact there's no real tool vs hacks atm. Make cheaters' life more complicated doesnt make a big sense - they just register new acc and repay their BIG money (5$ is not a dime for some countries). It's true that the problem exists but you can't solve it in the current system of *fake acc & play*.
Edited by Zloi_Vombat (23 Jun 2022 @ 21:02 CET)
Old comment
  • 10 Oct 2022 @ 13:22 CET
  • 12 Dec 2018
  • Banned till: 19.01.2038 04:14
    Reason

https://iccup.com/support/ticket/1391398.html использование хаков

#11 Posted: 28 Jun 2022 @ 17:44 CET quote

iccup.Crowley :
8KerFighter :
Hello guys!

www.iccup.com

Do you rly trust what everyone on the internet is saying ?

I'VE JUST FINISHED A GAME WITH A MAP HACKER AGAINST ME, HE WAS STORM AND HE WAS HAVING FUN WITH US, EVERY SECOND GAME THERE ARE MAP HACKERS, THEY ARE ADVERTISING MAPHACK ON LOBBY, I'VE BEEN REPORTING FOR YEARS AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING, YOU ARE ADMIN AND YOU ARE ACTIVE HERE AND FOR YEARS I SEE THE SAME BULLSHIT FROM YOU, SAME WORDS SAME SHIT, YOU ARE USELESS AND DUMB, YOUR EXISTENCE HERE I COMPARED TO MY SHIT, FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS CARCINOGENIC SERVER FULL OF MAPHACKERS, AND YES YOU CAN BAN ME I DONT FUCKING CARE, AND IM NOT ANGRY OR HAVING MENTAL PROBLEMS IN CASE YOU WROTE THAT TO ME AS YOU ALWAYS DO IT HERE, GO FUCK YOURSELFS ANYWAY.

Edited by Nose.Digger (28 Jun 2022 @ 17:45 CET)
Old comment
  • 10 Jun 2014
#12 Posted: 28 Jun 2022 @ 22:40 CET quote

hey admin go fix dota ahahahha

Old comment
  • 08 Oct 2023 @ 05:20 CET
  • 14 Mar 2021
#13 Posted: 29 Jun 2022 @ 05:38 CET quote

nsm14.png

Old comment
  • 17 Nov 2023 @ 22:58 CET
  • 17 Sep 2018
#14 Posted: 29 Jun 2022 @ 23:01 CET quote

Get good or get rekt. Either way stop crying.

Old comment
#15 Posted: 29 Jun 2022 @ 23:05 CET quote

ButtPirate420 :
Get good or get rekt. Either way stop crying.

Get good vs maphack?:DDDDDDDD I can see,so you are using maphack or you are the seller LOL. Really funny guy :D

Old comment
Locked Topic