Teammate give out the location of the team or the flame? Mute him

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 04 Apr 2021 @ 20:22 CET
  • 27 Jan 2017
#1 Posted: 07 Mar 2021 @ 22:05 CET quote

Mhers, kids and pathetic hateful guys only left on iccup, 0 teamplay 0 respect, only insulting, stealing, on purpose game ruining. I never see in chat GJ, WP.. Only insults, critisism, fake laughing.. Iccup is no place for decent human beings

Old comment
  • 29 Mar 2021 @ 18:46 CET
  • 22 May 2014
#2 Posted: 07 Mar 2021 @ 22:33 CET quote

It's time to grow up Srki :D let it goooo

Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• 07 Apr 2021 @ 13:17 CET
  • 12 Nov 2019
#3 Posted: 09 Mar 2021 @ 05:22 CET quote

BakovicSrdjan :
Mhers, kids and pathetic hateful guys only left on iccup, 0 teamplay 0 respect, only insulting, stealing, on purpose game ruining. I never see in chat GJ, WP.. Only insults, critisism, fake laughing.. Iccup is no place for decent human beings
Hello

If you have a high PTS, you will not have such problems.

Because top players rarely break the game on purpose.

Old comment
  • 29 Mar 2021 @ 18:46 CET
  • 22 May 2014
#4 Posted: 09 Mar 2021 @ 13:45 CET quote

IIaPoJIb. :
BakovicSrdjan :
Hello

If you have a high PTS, you will not have such problems.

Because top players rarely break the game on purpose.

Hi, What do you consider by High rank ?

Regarding that, have you ever played high rank game when people go remake just because someone else wasn't capable of buying a chicken ? :)

Or felt like outsider wanting to get a creep or two for yourself ? :D

Please, when we catch High Rank subject we may discuss about it, what can you do to fix low rank games which are facing these issues ?

Thank you for your responses.

Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• 07 Apr 2021 @ 13:17 CET
  • 12 Nov 2019
#5 Posted: 09 Mar 2021 @ 14:21 CET quote

Hello

When I say low-level player, I mean the weakest. They are the first visitors to the dota. For them, game statistics are not interesting at all. So as long as they play regularly for 1-2 years, they will also be top players and bumday intentional spoilers of the game and similar incidents are rare.

Edited by IIaPoJIb. (09 Mar 2021 @ 14:31 CET)
Old comment
#6 Posted: 10 Mar 2021 @ 16:29 CET quote

BakovicSrdjan :

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

we all know why this happened, they gave the rights of incompetent and uneducated Uzbek children to solve the problems in the server so nothing works properly welcome to iccup . . .

iccup.timon , iccup.end I can list many more but it doesn't make sense . . .

Edited by divako_21 (10 Mar 2021 @ 16:30 CET)
Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.