Viral sale just started, get -40% discount at iCCup Store

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 11 Mar 2020 @ 02:04 CET
  • 04 Feb 2020
#1 Posted: 09 Mar 2020 @ 01:26 CET quote

im not noob, i have good games and bad games, like some. i get in games with a team of pros and they kick the crap out of us and thus makes rating go down. so with a low rating get booted from every game i try to join. how can i host games within the bots provided so everyone can play? i just want to play and cant when every game is a pro game and they boot you instantly. that's abuse of power, no? i mean there should be bots making games where nobody can just boot whoever they please or boot till their team is stacked while the other team is full of less than pros so they beat the crap out of them. i mean i figured this is a community of equals where we can all enjoy, not just 2000+ rating gamers..the only games that fill up are the ones where only select few can join..i just want to play and have fun and its not fun when gamers abuse the boot system for no reason other than low rating..i mean i cant even begin to boost my rating if i cant even play more than one game a day..its not fun join and getting booted for hours till finally i sneak into a game and dont get booted..im sure im not the only one..thanks for reading my polite rant.

Forum & Mutes FA
HR iccup.Crowley [ Forum & Mutes FA ]
  • today @ 11:04 CET
  • 07 Jan 2015
#2 Posted: 21 Mar 2020 @ 07:09 CET quote

Hello.

So you want a play the map vs AI ?

I will give you free advice, play vs ppl and learn how to play.

I will look in to it if you can host AI map.

Regads

Crowley.

• yesterday @ 20:57 CET
  • 10 Jun 2014
#3 Posted: 01 Apr 2020 @ 03:14 CET quote

tl dr

you can search some AI games there: Link Text

• « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.