Thx for feedback!

We will review this issue as soon as possible and will try to report you back about our progress!

Regards, iCCup tech crew.

New season just started. Get a PRO Account.

• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 05 Dec 2018 @ 20:05 CET
  • 16 Sep 2018
#1 Posted: 17 Sep 2018 @ 10:58 CET quote

Hello all. I am sorry if this thread is not in the correct section.

My question is about dota rating system. I searched and I found only this link - iccup.com

But I can't understand it so I have some questions.

1. Can someone explain how to read the information from the link?

2. In this link is there information about normal games (not TB, like ar, ap, rd) and tb games?

3. Which is the mode that gives you maximum points after win?

4. I noticed that sometimes when you have win streaks you get 5 more points per streak but sometimes you don't. In which situations you get that bonus points?

Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

CS Arena SAA & Forum FA (EU)
  • user online
  • 03 Feb 2016
#2 Posted: 17 Sep 2018 @ 11:35 CET quote

Hey, it looks that, you didnt read all the information. Because you havent mentioned this

>>dt-3FUBQF.png<<

Btw; you will get +5 points for 1 streak, if the account you are playing with, is registered at least 3 seasons beforehand.

Regards.

Edited by iCCup.Beka (17 Sep 2018 @ 11:36 CET)
Old comment
  • 16 Sep 2018
#3 Posted: 17 Sep 2018 @ 11:47 CET quote

Actually I read all from the link which I gave, it's just this rule about aptb applies only when all players are using antihack and I don't think all use it.

Thanks for the information about streak bonus.

Edit: I forgot to ask something. When this bonus applies? Only on TB or in normal games too? And is it some limit? Like if you get 50+ streaks I don't think you get 250 points bonus. grin.gif

Edited by TheSovereign (17 Sep 2018 @ 12:23 CET)
Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• today @ 09:17 CET
  • 05 Jan 2010
#4 Posted: 17 Sep 2018 @ 20:07 CET quote

The limit is a streak of 6 providing you with an additional +30 points.

CM would be the mode that gives the most points and loses you the most points but it takes comparatively longer than other modes due to the picking phase.

After that it would be xltb followed by aptb/rdtb

I never understood why sdtb and artb offer so little points since they're superior modes to aptb...

Old comment
  • 16 Sep 2018
#5 Posted: 18 Sep 2018 @ 11:09 CET quote

DivineRapier, thank you for your answer. My opinion is that also sdtb and artb should give more points but probably it is made like this because most of the players are weak and can play only some heroes and in rdtb and aptb so these are the modes that are mostly played.

So if I understand you correctly modes goes from higher to lower points like this:

CM>XLTB>APTB/RDTB>SDTB/ARTB ?

Do really cm gives you more points than the others after it is not TB?

Old comment

Noble

Actively supports iCCup

• « назад
  • вперед »
Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.