Play with maximum comfort - All in PACK
Hello all. I am sorry if this thread is not in the correct section.
My question is about dota rating system. I searched and I found only this link - iccup.com
But I can't understand it so I have some questions.
1. Can someone explain how to read the information from the link?
2. In this link is there information about normal games (not TB, like ar, ap, rd) and tb games?
3. Which is the mode that gives you maximum points after win?
4. I noticed that sometimes when you have win streaks you get 5 more points per streak but sometimes you don't. In which situations you get that bonus points?
//Sorry, noticed later that this is SC section.
Actively supports iCCup
You should read it as follows:
1) Check the mode(s) on top. For ex., you choose RD mode and the chart gives us the standard values from your link
2) Then you choose
YOUR rank the RANK OF YOUR TEAM from the head of the table. Rank of team is calculated with some formula (i dont know exactly), i think, something like ([pts_of GAMER#1] + [pts of GAMER#2]+....+ [pts of GAMER#5]) : 5.
3) Next step is to choose the rank of ENEMIES compared to yours. From the RANK column. For ex., when you and enemy are both the SAME *B* rank you get 100 pts from win and -100 if loose.
4) Numbers in brackets () show the end sum (with bonus pts) if TB mode was used (+30%). So, in example from 3, on tb system you'd get 130 pts if win.
5) The column in the left is a reminder of POINTS - RANK system.
6) The most points you get (from table) with CM mode games with enemies 4+ ranks higher than yours. For ex., you are D+ rank and enemy is B- rank.
7) There is a bonus system which gives bonus pts for a win streak. 1 game = +5 bonsu pts, capped at 30 IIRC Link Text
8) There's another bonus for playing -XL mode game for 20% bonus. XL same will give you 120, XLTB gives 150.
That's all i guess, hope you got clarified.
|Do you want to take part in forum discussions? Join us!, or Login.|