• « назад
  • вперед »
Member of Honor
HR ICCup.Fire-_- [ Member of Honor ]
  • 23 Sep 2021 @ 15:27 CET
  • 19 Oct 2009
#1 Posted: 08 Jan 2011 @ 14:23 CET quote

Dear players,

as we are constantly working to improve iCCups servers and similar things, forum is a bit inactive lately.

To improve European Section of Dota and to make it more active, we will implement some events rewarded (games), guides and other events like those that are mentioned.

Here are some of the plans for first month in New Year, 2011:

1) First thing, we will organize Forum Game/s here, in section DotA: Defense of the Ancients, so it will be easy to find. Rules for such games will be added soon, same as the rewards for the best player. Note: rewards will be compensated through points (like You've played a couple of 5x5 ap games). Number of points that will be given as reward will be determined at the very start of such game and there will be no changes regarding to number of points given.

Of course, everyone will be able to play that game.

2) Second, i see that there are no guides or very small amount of guides in guide section. We will open a new system of guides, so everyone can make one and with that action, participate in another event. Few of us are already working on that system so expect additional information at any time. "How do You mean new system of Guides?" - well i mean that each guide that was made by a player, will be added in poll at the end of the month and other players will be able to vote, who has the best guide. You will have pictures at Your disposal for guides and the other necessary and useful stuff. As for rewards, it will be the same procedure like that one for Forum Game/s.

3) Third - is not any kind of event so there will be no rewards except Your personal satisfaction. Why? take a look at Computers & Technology section. 2 posts. Now, i know that most of You are thinking that mouse or keyboard isn't important for gaming. That's not entirely correct. Laser mouse is much better then the Optic. I was checking some players personal profiles and i've seen that most of them have pretty expensive gaming gear. With that fact, You could write Your reports and thoughts about mouse and keyboard or headset that You are using and by that way You could help the others to improve one part of gaming. Same goes for Software section. I see that there are a lot problems within Vistas or Windows 7 databases. You could actually help someone with a comment there. Antivirus is also a high priority on someones pc.

4) Finally, we are planning to create forum country zones so every Country can communicate with their mother language. I've noticed that it is hard to understand some people and with this step i think we will improve communication skills. I expect comments on this 4th plan.

Feel free to ask anything in case something is not clear to You.

Best Regards,

iCCup.Fire-_-

Edited by iCCup.xboi209 (01 Mar 2014 @ 20:47 CET)
Old comment
n-a
n-a
  • {date||0|0}
  • {date||1|0}
#2 Posted: 13 Jan 2011 @ 13:31 CET quote

Good news , you work hard :)

Old comment
Member of Honor
  • 19 Oct 2009
#3 Posted: 13 Jan 2011 @ 18:41 CET quote

There will be even more. This is nothing compared to what i have on my mind.

Old comment
n-a
n-a
  • {date||0|0}
  • {date||1|0}
#4 Posted: 14 Jan 2011 @ 17:22 CET quote

And i also have in mind to make this forum the BEST EVER! and ofc most popular.

The only thing we need to show to people is that this platform DOESN'T lag AT ALL!

If we make this platform official for playing DL and other big online events we are on the horse. =)

We need help from everyone to make this happen.

With love. <3

Old comment
Member of Honor
  • 19 Oct 2009
#5 Posted: 21 Jan 2011 @ 09:11 CET quote

So, while i was researching a bit, i've made final decision.

First event will start next week, on Tuesday. Be ready :)

Old comment
Member of Honor
  • 19 Oct 2009
#6 Posted: 01 May 2012 @ 12:02 CET quote

Dear players / users,

today we will start new event. Since we are focusing on Dota, it will be like Dota trivia. First correct and fastest answer wins. It is known that everyone wants to have pro account today and we will make that possible for 3 players.

Rules: everyone who is participating in event must give full and correct. Simple :)

i.e.

Q: How much mana must be used for Linas Laguna Blade? (my question)

A: xxx (xxx stands for correct number. your answer)

Game will last for 15 days starting from today.

Rewards:

1st place: 118 caps - enough for 90 days of Pro Account

2nd place: 88 caps - enough for 60 days of Pro Account

3rd place: 49 caps - enough for 30 days of Pro Account

Let me remind you what are the additional features of Pro Account:

— Detailed statistics

— Red colored nickname/text

— Reset Leave score

— Lobby Stats

— /ignore all — ability

— Your game is always in the top of the games-list

— Ability to set latency to 25ms when you host