- Orders panel of allied heroes is available for viewing;
- The amount of mana your and allied heroes appears near the health bar;
- The allocation of an allied hero allows you to see the amount of gold from its owner;
- Added functionality to demonstrate readiness status, recharge and required mana ability.
Usage: Alt+Click on the ability.
- Break — added a new component of game mechanics that disables the inborn passive abilities of the characters, such as the ability to Dodge or critical hits. Passive abilities acquired with the purchase of items continue to work. Sources:
- Doom Bringer — Doom (Scepter)
- Shadow Demon — Demonic Purge (Scepter)
- Silver Edge — Shadow Walk
- The path finder algorithm automatically adjusts if the unit is able to move through obstacles. The most evident difference in behavior for the following units and abilities:
- Spectre — Spectral Dagger
- Centaur Warchief — Stampede (Scepter)
- Broodmother — Spin Web
- Phase, phase displacement, is not interrupted if you cast the spell. This applies to:
- Centaur Warchief — Stampede
- Slithereen Guard — Sprint
- Phase Boots — Phase
- The following consumable items can be used on the ally via Ctrl+Click:
- Magical Bottle
- Enchanted Mango
- Healing Salve
- Clarity Potion
- The «pause» mechanism is no longer used, it was previously necessary for the pseudo-camp of the unit, which must be applied immediately. This led to the fact that the unit turned off passive abilities incorrectly worked spells with periodic exposure and there were other various errors in the interaction with objects and abilities.
Pause is no longer used for the following abilities: Torrent, Hookshot, Infest, Chronosphere, Astral Imprisonment, Doppelganger, Supernova, Sunray, Toss, Snowball, Meat Hook, Impale, Ravage, Burrowstrike.
- Spells of invisibility will not be interrupted during the reverse turning of units. This applies to:
- Lycanthrope — Shapeshift
- Dragon Knight — Elder Dragon Form
- Soul Keeper — Metamorphosis
- Alchemist — Chemical Rage
- Keeper of the Light — Spirit Form
- Tame units (Dominate, Holy Persuasion, Enchant) is not reduced sphere collisions, you can use them to «buddy-block»
- Rejuvenation Aura — the aura delay is 3 seconds, which allows you to recharge the Magical Bottle outside the fountain.
- Purge no longer deals bonus damage to called creatures;
- Ability to use Hex no longer block passive abilities.
- Maximum attack speed in the game increased from 500 to 600 units;
- Moon Glaives is not a unique attack modifier. Bounces, however, do not inherit the attack modifiers from the hero and are always normal strikes.
- Impetus is not a unique attack modifier
- Burning Spear is not a unique attack modifier
- Searing Arrows is not a unique attack modifier
- Poison Sting (Venomancer) is not a unique attack modifier
- Geostrike is not a unique attack modifier
- Incapacitating Bite is not a unique attack modifier
- Flak Cannon does not use transformation to change the attack type of the owner. The main attack is correctly combined with all attack modifiers. Displays the number of charges.
- Splitshot does not use transformation to change the attack type of the owner. The main attack is correctly combined with all attack modifiers.
Economy and experience (heroes)
- Bonus gold based on the difference in the value of the teams is reduced by 25%;
- Bonus experience based on the difference in experience teams reduced by 40%;
- Bonus gold is distributed on the basis of the cost of the heroes who participated in the killer by -/+25%. For example, the three of you killed the hero and get 200 gold. The richest will receive 200-25%, the poor-200 + 25% and the average cost-200;
- Bonus gold for the team now depends on who you kill and at what point cost it is. Usually for killing the teams are given 600 gold. Now, if you kill the poor player, you will get 20% less, if the rich, then 20% more;
- Reward for killing an enemy is increased by 10%;
- If you kill the enemy, you will receive less gold, depending on how many companions helped you (100/75/40/25/20 for 1/2/3/4/5 heroes);
Gold for murder (not heroes)
- The reward for the creep melee reduced from 43 to 40 (-7%);
- The award for creep ranged from 48 to 45 (-6.25%);
- Award for the team for Barack creeps melee increased from 175 to 275;
- Award for the team for Barack creeps ranged increased from 100 to 225;
- Black Dragon award reduced from 199 to 170;
- Award for the Black Drake (lesser) from 50 to 40;
- Award for Thunder Lizard from 83 to 65;
- Satyr Hellcaller reward reduced from 104 to 84;
- Polar Furbolg Champion health reduced from 950 to 700;
- Polar Furbolg Champion award reduced from 65 to 50;
- The reward for the Ogre Mage reduced from 52 to 40;
- Now, instead of completely blocking the receipt of unreliable gold, Baibek reduces all the gold you receive by 60%;
- Buyback cooldown increased from 6 to 7 minutes;
- The time to add additional melee creeps was changed from 17: 30/34:00/50:30 to 15:00/30:00/45:00;
- The time to add additional ranged creeps and catapults was changed from 45: 30 to 45:00;
- The catapult can now be cast abilities as normal creeps;
- Catapult now has a magic resistance of 80%;
- Neutral aura Troll-priest and owl bear now have their own, unique, visual effects.
- Added a new model replaced the old.
- Can no longer use items, except Smoke of Deceit
- Activate the flying courier doesn't require mana
- Spell Block works similarly to the active ability of the Linken's Sphere item
- Armor is increased by 1.4 units every 8 minutes starting from the 8th minute instead of 0.5 units every 5 minutes starting from the 0th minute.
- no longer has immunity to magic;
- now has 50% resistance to magic;
- Golem armor reduced from 2 to 0;
- after death disintegrates on two Shard Golems (their health would still 30% the reservoir health Mud Golem). They live 60 seconds.;
- The Golem's movement speed increased from 270 to 310;
- Mud / Shard Golems now have a new ability-Hurl Boulder: camp for 0.6 seconds, 125 damage, 30 second reload, 800 radius. Golems do not use this ability automatically;
- For Mud Golem you will get 32 gold and 42 experience for Shard Golem-13 gold and 23 experience;
- The following abilities can be used on Ancients (the damage is not all):
Ice Vortex, Mana Void, Berserker's Call, Blood Rite, Bladefury, Omnislash, Torrent, Ghost Ship, Smokescreen, Static Remnant, Primal Roar, Earth Spike, Heartstopper Aura, Shrapnel, Golem's Immolation, Sticky Napalm, Primal Split's Immolation, Call Down, Invoker's Tornado, Chornos Meteor, Sun Strike, Ice Wall, Deafening Blast, Pulse Nova, Eclipse, Battery Assault, Rocket Flare, Shadow Poison, Dispersion, The Swarm, Kinetic Field, Static Storm, Ancestral Spirit, Echo Stomp, Overwhelming Odds, Stone Gaze, Earth Bind, Poof, Rip Tide, NYX's Impale, Fire Spirits, Supernova, Mystic Flare, Dark Pact, Suicide Squad, Ravage, Demonic Purge, and Fortune's End;
- Ancient Thunder hide now has a new ability:
War Drums Aura provides a bonus of 15% attack speed and 15% damage;
- Ancient black Drake now has a new ability: Dragonhide Aura — provides + 2 armor, glasses;
- Ancient Dragon Camp now have 2 units less than the base armor;
- Ancient Dragon Camp units are no longer flying;
- Granite Golem added new ability — Granite Aura, increases health by 15% for friendly units within 900 units, can be disabled via Ice Blast. Do not drink with each other, drinking with other abilities that increase health;
- Tower's armor of the second and third lines were reduced from 25 to 22;
- Damage block ( Stout Shield, Vanguard, etc.) no longer affects physical spells (Before it was blocking some of the physical spells);
- The duration of the effect from the rune of haste, Haste has been reduced from 30 to 25 seconds
- Scythe of Vyse no longer blocks passive abilities;
- Ring of Health, Voidstone and Orb of Venom transferred from the secret shop to the base;
- Platemail, Talisman of Evasion and Ultimate Orb moved from the base to the secret shop;
- Voidstone and Mantle of Intelligence added to side shop;
- Torrent recharge reduced from 12 to 10;
- Mana consumption for X Marks The Spot is reduced from 80 to 50;
- Tidebringer damage increased from 15/30/45/60 to 20/35/50/65;
- Range of application X Marks the Spot changed from 350/550/750/1000 to 400/600/800/1000;
- Recharge time X Marks the Spot changed from 19/16/13/10 to 26/20/14/8;
- Delay time before Ghost Ship application is reduced from 0.4 to 0.3.
- Countdown Unstable Concoction can now be seen by enemies;
- Unstable Concoction now has an AoE pointer;
- Added Aghanim's Scepter: could use improvement and ultimate of stats on any of your allies, and yourself. When using Aghanim's Scepter disappears;
- Acid Spray damage increased from 12/16/20/24 to 15/20/25/30;
- Added bonus X5 from Greevil''s Greed for the Bounty Rune.
- The range of application of Cold Feet is increased from 700 to 700/800/900/1000.
- Distance Blink changed 1000/1075/1150/1150 to 925/1000/1075/1150;
- Stun from Mana Void changed with 0.1/0.2/0.3 up to 0.15.
- Berserker's Call usage time increased from 0.3 to 0.4 seconds;
- Counter Helix now triggers when the attack reaches the target, not when the enemy swings;
- Bonus movement speed and attack speed after a kill with the Culling Blade reduced from 40% to 30%.
- Units that are under the influence of Nightmare no longer give an overview;
- Nightmare End can now remove sleep with anyone who is under Nightmare;
- Enfeeble cooldown reduced from 10 to 8;
- Brain Sap mana consumption reduced from 100/125/150/175 to 70/100/130/160;
- Flamebreak damage has been changed from 75/150/225/300 to 25/30/35/40 damage per second for 3/4/5/6 seconds;
- Firefly damage was reduced from 20/40/60/80 to 10/30/50/70;
- Added Aghanim's Scepter: Flaming Lasso captures the target as well as its closest allied hero within a 400 radius. The second goal is tied to the main one. Lasso also deals 100 damage per second.
- Fixed a bug where the rider has ceased to work correctly, if was killed during the application of Firefly;
- Base damage increased by 4;
- Wild Axes application time is reduced from 0.5 to 0.4;
- Wild Boar attack delay is reduced from 0.633 to 0.5.
- Hawk travel speed reduced from 250/300/350/400 to 250/275/300/325;
- The threshold at which visible enemies with Thirst, reduced from 30% to 25% health;
- Thirst calculation changed from 100% to 25% health, instead from 100% to 0%;
- Bloodrage treatment reduced from 25% to 19/21/23/25%;
- Bloodrage now only increases damage by half if the hero dealing damage and the hero receiving the damage are more than 2200.
- Recharge Skeleton Walk changed from 20 to 20/19/18/17;
- Death Pact recharge reduced from 45/40/35 to 45/35/25;
- Strafe cooldown decreased from 45/40/35/30 to 40/35/30/25.
- Intelligence growth increased from 1.4 to 2.0;
- Shuriken Toss damage changed from 100/200/250/325 to 150/225/300/375;
- The range of Shuriken Toss is reduced from 650 to 400;
- Manacost for Shuriken Toss changed 90/115/135/155 to 120/130/140/150;
- The bounce radius of Shuriken Toss on the enemies on which the Track is located is increased from 900 to 1200;
- Track now shows how much gold the opponent has now, if you highlight the hero, under his action;
- Bonus Track from the allies reduced from 40/80/120 to 50/100/150.
- fixed interaction of Track and Shuriken Toss — reg caste reflected sang was too small for correct operation;
- Base attack speed increased from 1.7 to 1.8
- Movement speed has been reduced from 295 to 290;
- Reduction of armor Viscous Nasal Goo was increased from 1/1/2 per stack to 1/1.4/1.8/2.2;
- The threshold of passive Quill Spray damage reduced from 250 to 230.
- Viscous Nasal Goo does not use the transformation(can be canceled).
- Incapacitating Bite is no longer a unique attack modifier;
- Damage with Insatiable Hunger changed from 60/80/100 to 60/90/120;
- Poison Sting (Spiderlings) deceleration reduced from 15% to 12%;
- Rot damage changed from 35/60/85/110 to 30/60/90/120;
- Movement deceleration from Rot increased from 20% to 27%.
- Fixed Meat Hook speed of the hook, it was 1333 instead of 1600 units.
- Meat Hook disabled casthouse at the time of travel of the hook forward
- Meat Hook disabled attract enemy unit
- Meat Hook deals pure damage
- Meat Hook does not use conversion(can be canceled).
- Added Aghanim's Scepter: Stampede reduces damage received by 60% and allows allies to pass through trees (trees are destroyed), clifes, etc.;
- Return bonus damage based on strength increased from 26/34/42/50% to 30/42/54/66%.
- Minimal damage from Chaos Bolt increased from 1/50/75/100 to 75/100/125/150;
- Chaos Strike now reduces enemy armor by 5 for 8 seconds when the crit passes (armor reduction Effect is applied TO damage);
- Chaos Strike damage reduced from 150/200/250/300% to 125/175/225/275%.
- Rocket Flare speed increased from 1500 to 1750.
- Slow attack speed and movement with Crystal Nova changed from -30 to -30 -20/30/40/50;
- Crystal Nova deceleration duration changed from 3.5/4/4.5/5 on 4.5;
- Frostbite recharge reduced from 10/9/8/7 to 9/8/7/6;
- Changed Freezing Field cooldown from 150/120/90 to 90;
- The Crystal Nova cooldown reduced from 15 to 13.
- Ion Shell duration increased from 20 to 25;
- Damage from the illusions created using Wall of Replica, modified with 70/80/90% for 60/75/90%;
- Wall of Replica duration changed from 15/30/45 to 45;
- Mana consumption for Wall of Replica changed from 200/300/400 to 125/250/375;
- Basic intelligence reduced by 2.
- Vacuum now correctly pulls enemies to the center of the cast(Before they changed places)
- Increased number of Exorcism spirits with 4/12/21 to 8/14/21;
- Crypt Swarm damage changed from 100/175/250/300 to 75/150/225/300;
- Exorcism cooldown increased from 135 to 145 seconds.
- Finger of Death with Aghanim's Scepter is AoE spell, not a chain zipper;
- Finger of Death damage radius with Aghanim's Scepter increased from 200 to 300.
- The duration of Kinetic Field increased from 2.5/3/3.5/4 to 2.6/3.2/3.8/4.4;
- Thunder Strike's cooldown reduced from 16 to 12/11/10/9;
- Increased damage/treatment from Scorched Earth from 12/18/24/30 to 12/23/34/45;
- Modified Scorched Earth cooldown from 60/55/50/45 to 55 on each level;
- Cool down LVL? Death is reduced from 8 to 7.
- Doom no longer disables the victim's passive abilities;
- Doom (Scepter) instead of completely disable all passive abilities apply to the victim of a Break;
- Doom (Scepter) no longer increases the damage with a 20/35/50 to 40/60/80;
- Breathe Fire now reduces base damage by 20/25/30/35% for 11 seconds;
- Damage from Corrosive Breath can now inflict lethal damage;
- The radius of the splash Elder Dragon Form for 100/75/50% damage increased to 150/225/300 100/200/250;
- Bonus damage from Precision Aura increased from 18/24/30/36% to 20/26/32/38%;
- Precision Aura cooldown reduced from 120 seconds to 100 seconds.
- Precision Aura treats creeps heroes (such as Familiar's) as normal creeps, not as heroes;
- Agility growth reduced from 2.9 to 2.5;
- Shrapnel recharge time increased from 40 to 55 seconds.;
- Shrapnel delay the using time increased from 0.8 to 1.2 seconds;
- Shrapnel now dispels the fog of war is not instantaneous, but when it starts the duration (1.2 seconds);
- Headshot can now miss, it does not give True Strike in 40% of cases.
- Headshot no longer works on magic immune.
- Boulder Smash damage changed from 125 to 50/100/150/200;
- Mana consumption for Geomagnetic Grip is increased from 75 to 100;
- Damage from Geomagnetic Grip reduced from 50/125/200/275 to 50/100/150/200;
- Magnetize can now be removed by cleanse;
- Multiple Stone Remnant work fixes
- Earth Spirit can be safely repicked, it will keep its working capacity
- fixed the location of the Rock Petrify on target Petrify caste — formerly the stone was slightly out of alignment.
- reworked the mechanics of Boulder Smash:
In order to hit a distant remnant:
- it is necessary to apply spell on the ground, within a radius of not more than 200 units from the target belt
- if it finds one, the Earth Spirit will begin to move to it
- any other remnant on the road will be ignored
- reaching the specified remnant Earth Spirit strike him in the direction of its movement
In order to hit the remnant near you:
- you want to apply the spell on the ground, within a radius of 200 units from the target should not be other remnants
- within a radius of 200 units from Earth Spirit must be a remnant to kick it in the direction of the target caste
- maximum ranged caste is 2000 units. if the target is farther away, Earth Spirit will start moving towards the target. If the next will be a belt and the distance is less than the maximum, the Earth Spirit will kick it in the direction of the target
In order to hit the unit:
- purpose, the caste, you need to specify the unit, not the ground nearby
- there should be no stones between the target and Earth Spirit
- Earth Spirit will start moving towards the target until the distance between them is reduced to 150 units, and after it kicks in the direction of its movement
- if Earth Spirit remnant will meet on the way to the target unit, then he would kick him, instead of the goal
- Damage from Fissure is reduced from 125/175/225/275 to 110/160/210/260.
- Flame Guard correctly displays any display.
- Deceleration of attack speed from Untouchable increased from 30/60/90/120 to 40/70/100/130;
- Untouchable does not work on target spells (spells that target a unit rather than an area), only attacks.
- Enchant can now be used in the controlled units, to upgrade their life time;
- Impetus now pierces spell immunity;
- The number of spirits-healers Nature's Attendants increased from 3/5/7/9 to 4/6/8/10;
- Impetus is no longer a unique attack modifier.
- Midnight Pulse application time changed from 0.3 to 0.2 seconds;
- Black Hole now deals 55/110/165 damage regardless of proximity to the center;
- Mana consumption for Black Hole reduced from 275/350/425 to 275/325/375;
- Delay time before applying Midnight Pulse is reduced by 0.2 to 0.1;
- The range of the Midnight Pulse is reduced from 600 to 550;
- The radius of the Black Hole increased from 400 to 420.
- The Black Hole cooldown (Scepter) is now correctly displayed in the table.
- Increased cooldown from 120/100/80 to Chronosphere 130/110/90.
- Chronosphere no longer disables passive abilities.
- Increased Waning Rift damage from 70/140/210/280 to 100/160/220/280;
- Illusory Orb speed increased from 600 to 650 (lifetime has not changed, thus the range of the ability increased from 1800 to 1950);
- The Illusory Orb cooldown reduced from 12 to 11 seconds.;
- Dream Coil recharge is reduced from 85 to 75.
- Invulnerability from Phase Shift is disabled at the time of issuing the next order, and not after the reversal in the direction of the coordinates of the order. ( Blink Dagger of Phase Shift only works in line of sight of a unit, if the output of the Phase Shift, the hero will damage)
- Damage from Geostrike increased from 7/14/21/28 to 8/16/24/32;
- Divided We Stand no longer reduces respawn time by 20%.
- Correctly works the abduction stats have clones.
- Reactive Armor is now summed 5/10/15/20 times instead of 4/8/12/16;
- Whirling Death cooldown reduced from 8 to 6.
- Delay the activation of Land Mines reduced from 1.75 to 0.5;
- Delay activation of Stasis Trap Activation time reduced from 2 to 1.5;
- Explosion delay of Stasis Trap Activation time reduced from 2 to 1.5;
- Reduced the cooldown of Suicide Squad, Attack! From 80/170/160/150 to 160/140/120/100;
- Minefield Sign recharge increased from 120 to 300;
- Minefield Sign can now only be placed close to the hero (previously it could be delivered from a distance of 500);
- The duration of Minefield Sign is now limited to 180 seconds;
- You can now select Minefield Sign with the cursor;
- Aghanim's Scepter. Now all mines from Land Mines, Stasis Traps and Remote Mines are immune to True Sight if they are within a radius of 125 from Minefield Sign. The maximum number of Minefield Sign is 1;
- Mines no longer explode if destroyed;
- Mines can now be destroyed using Queeling Blade/ Battlefury; (range as for wards: 450)
- For the destroyed mine is now given 10 gold;
- Cooldown and mana cost Land Mines reduced by 50%;
- Land Mines damage reduced by 50%;
- Land Mines no longer have a maximum quantity;
- Land Mines and Stasis Traps no longer block neutral creeps spawn;
- Land Mines can no longer be installed on top of each other (but can be installed very close).
- Split Shot remains active even after death;
- Mystic Snake mana damage and theft increased from 25% to 35% per jump.
- Null Field now works on creeps.
- Spell Steal no longer steals the active abilities of some items.
- Can now steal Tornado and Alacrity.
- Tether — movement speed bonus reduced from 17% on each level to 14%/15%/16%/17%;
- Basic intelligence reduced from 23 to 19
- Rocket Barrage has no more time to apply;
- The duration of the slow from Call Down increased from 3 to 4 seconds;
- Rocket Barrage damage reduced from 11/15/19/23 to 7/12/17/22;
- Slowing from Call Down no longer affects immunity to magic.
- Increased slow/damage debuff from Penitence from 14/18/22/26% to 15/20/25/30%;
- Reduced the mana cost Test of Faith (damage) from 175 to 90/100/110/120;
- Reduced the cooldown Test of Faith (damage) from 24 to 16.
- Holy Persuasion does not add a constant amount of health goal, and increases it to a minimum threshold of 700/800/900/1000 health units;
- Sun Strike recharge reduced from 30 to 25 seconds;
- Deafening Blast maximum level of Quas, Wex and Exort now produces a wave in all directions from the Invoker;
- Invoker's illusions now also have the animation of the spheres.
- Bonus speed / damage from Alacrity increased from 20 — >80 to 30 — >90;
- Aghanim's Scepter now adds one level of stats from Quas, Wex and Exort to all Invoke spells;
- Changing the order of abilities leads to their swap on the orders panel. Use Tornado, located in the right slot, you move it into the left slot. The spell that was left will be moved to the right;
- Invoke no longer has a cooldown, if the result is reversed abilities;
- Blade Fury recharge increased from 30/25/22/18 to 42/34/26/18;
- Blade Fury now has the same immunity to magic as other items or abilities that give immunity. Previously, the ability also removed the positive effects from the hero;
- Healing Ward movement speed reduced from 450 to 420;
- Omnislash no longer gives mini stun at target;
- Using objects in Omnislash, no longer need to specify the direction;
- Blade Fury damage increased from 80/100/120/140 to 80/105/130/155.
- Aura Healing Ward delay is 2.5 seconds versus 4 seconds
Keeper of the Light
- Mana Leak cooldown decreased from 16 to 16/14/12/10;
- Mana Leak correctly dispel any dispel.
- Chakra Magic now grants a buff that reduces the cooldown of the next skill the target for 2/3/4/5 seconds. Buff lasts 12 seconds.;
- Treatment of Illuminate with Aghanim's Scepter increased from 75% to 100%;
- Chance to counter-attack Moment of Courage increased from 16/18/20/22 to 25%;
- Moment of Courage triggered on the swing
- Healing from Moment of Courage increased from 20/40/60/80% to 55/65/75/85%;
- Moment of Courage cooldown increased from 0.9 to 2.7/2.1/1.5/0.9;
- Added Aghanim's Scepter. The Duel lasts as long as the enemy or Legion Commander will not die. Ends if the enemy is at a distance of more than 2000;
- Base damage increased by 4;
- The Overwhelming Odds cooldown reduced from 18 to 15;
- Delay time before applying the Press The Attack is reduced from 0.3 to 0.2;
- Fixed case when Legion Commander after the end of the duel was automatically nearby enemy units instead of continue to attack the duelist.
- increased the maximum attack bonus from Duel
- The range of application of Ice Armor is increased from 800 to 1000;
- The experience gained from Sacrifice is no longer shared with enemies;
- Chain Frost projectile flight speed increased from 675 to 850;
- Slow down attacks from Chain Frost increased from 20 to 30.
- Frost Armor is displayed in the status and correctly displays any display.
- Feast is now considered a normal bonus damage. (Increases the damage of crits and Cleave);
- Vampirism from Open Wounds increased from 15/20/25/30% to 50%;
- Added Aghanim's Scepter. Adds a new a skill — Assimilate. Lifestealer eats his ally and hides it in himself. The treatment, which will be held on Lifestealer, it will be shared with ally. The hero, hiding in Lifestealer, can go out at any time by clicking on the icon of the buff. It will deal 300 damage within a 700m radius when taken out. If Lifestealer dies or hides another hero, the hidden hero will automatically come out. It will take a few seconds to hide an ally;
- Rage cooldown reduced from 19 to 16;
- Climbing into the unit with Infest, Lifestealer can be in it without intercepting control over the unit, for this added the ability to Control
- Considers Infest allied creeps-heroes as heroes
- Infest and Control abilities can now be applied to Ancient creeps.
- Now Static Link drains damage evenly, but not every second;
- The interval between the lightning Eye of the Storm under Aghanim's Scepter increased from 0.55/0.45/0.35 to 0.6/0.5/0.4;
- Static Link recharge time increased from 25 to 32/30/28/26 sec.
- True Form is no longer removed after death;
- Added Aghanim's Scepter. Allows Spirit Bear to attack at any distance from Lone Druid. Also, he will not die if the owner died;
- Summon Spirit Bear cooldown reduced from 180/160/140/120 to 120;
- Battle Cry bonus damage increased from 50/75/100 to 90/120/150;
- Battle Cry bonus armor increased from 5/10/15 to 10/15/20.
- Lone Druid can't reset the cooldown of Battle Cry by changing shape
- Spirit Bear applies the correct items.
Lord of Avernus
- Death Coil cooldown reduced from 5 to 4.5;
- Death Coil correctly used on allies with magic immunity.
- Borrowed Time can now be activated during mill;
- Damage redirection Borrowed Time with Aghanim's Scepter increased from 35% to 50%.
Lord of Olympus
- Thundergod's Wrath viewing radius is reduced from 1000 to 500;
- Power gain increased from 2.75 to 3.0;
- The chance of critical attack in Shapeshift is increased from 30% to 30/35/40%.
- Empower's cooldown is reduced from 12 to 8.
- Empower can be used on magic immune enemies allies
- Base armor increased by 1;
- Eclipse can now hit one target 5 times instead of 4;
- Improved Aghanim's Scepter. Allows you to use the ultra at a distance of 2500 and mark the center of Eclipse any point or allied hero;
- Force gain increased from 1.9 to 2.2;
- Eclipse cooldown reduced from 160/150/140 to 140;
- Beam quantity from Eclipse with Aghanim's Scepter increased from 6/10/14 to 6/12/18.
- Adaptive Strike now has a flight speed with the speed of 1150;
- Added Aghanim's Scepter. Gives a new ability — Hybrid. The ability allows Morphling to create a hybrid illusion from an allied hero. The created copy retains the ability to use all abilities except the ultimatum. The characteristics of illusion are identical to those of Morphling. Duration: 20 seconds, recharge: 140 seconds, cost: 200 mana. The ability can be used at a distance of 600 units.
- Agility growth increased from 3 to 3.4;
- Adaptive Strike damage changed from 20/40/60/80 to 50/60/70/80;
- Pounce correctly continues the jump, if the coordinates of the unit changed during the flight. For example, you can use a dagger while jumping.
- Shadow Dance aura delay is 0.5 seconds, instead of 4
- Shadow Dance grants immunity to True Sight, invisibility does not break from Lothar's Edge and Silver Edge if they were used during the ability. Does not use transformation and, accordingly, does not relieve positive and negative effects when applying.
- Ensnare recharge reduced from 14 seconds to 12;
- Added Aghanim's Scepter effect: Song of the Siren restores 8% of maximum health to all nearby allies every second;
- Rip Tide damage changed from 130/160/190/220 to 100/140/180/220;
- Song of the Siren animation speed increased from 0.65 to 0.8 sec.
- Gravekeeper's Cloak charge recharge time is reduced from 6 to 4 seconds;
- Families now have no health points. For the destruction of the Familiar need 3 attack heroes (creeps and illusions do 1/4 damage and 1/2 of the tower);
- The radius of the stun from Familiar's Stone Form increased from 325 to 340;
- Familiar's don't get damage from:
- Marche of the Machines
- Enhanced damage (splash)
- Counter Helix
- Quill Spray
- Acid Spray
- Stone Gaze (does not increase damage counter — 1 attack =1 hp)
- Meat hook
- Sun strike
- Psi blades
- Soul Rip
- Familiar's instantly die from Culling Blade
- Death Pulse damage increased from 75/125/200/275 to 125/175/225/275;
- Health regeneration from Sadist increased from 1/2/3/4 to 1/2/3/6;
- Mana regeneration from Sadist increased from 2/4/6/10 to 2/4/6/12.
- Using Spiked Carapace no longer terminates Vendetta;
- Added Aghamin's Scepter effect. Adds a new ability — Burrow. When using this ability, the hero buries itself and becomes invisible, losing the ability to move or attack, but has 40% damage resistance and regenerates 1.5% of your maximum health and mana per second. Also improves the ability of the hero-Mana Burn and Impale increases by 75% range of application, recharge Impale decreases from 13 seconds to 7, and Spiked Carapace instantly stun enemies within a radius of 300, regardless of whether they applied damage Nerubian Assassin's or not. Using Vendetta terminates Burrow;
- Vendetta duration increased from 25/35/50 up to 40/50/60.
- Duration of The Swarm changed from 14/16/18/20 to 16;
- Damage from The Swarm changed from 15/20/25/30 to 20;
- The Swarm now deals damage every 1,4/1,25/1,1/0,95 seconds. Early ability damage time is 1.35 seconds.;
- The second projectile from Geminate Attack now appears 0.25 after the first, not after the first projectile reaches the target;
- Geminate Attack no longer has a limit on the radius of operation;
- Aghanim's Scepter. Decreases cooldown to 20 seconds Timelapse and allows you to use on allied heroes in a 1000 radius;
- The Swarm mana cost changed from 100 to 70/80/90/100;
- The Swarm cooldown is reduced from 36/33/30/27 to 35/30/25/20.
- Reduced the cooldown of Viper Strike from 80/50/30 to 70/50/30;
- Agility gain increased from 2.5 to 2.9;
- The slow from Corrosive Skin no longer pierces spell immunity.
- Reduced attack speed from Void increased from -35 to -50 (now coincides with a decrease of the running speed);
- The base regeneration increased from 0.25 to 2.
- The slow from Decrepify changed from 50% to 30/40/50/60%;
- Increased magic damage from Decrepify changed from 50% to 30/40/50/60%;
- Duration of Decrepify changed from 2/2, 5/3/3, 5 to 3.5;
- Recharge Decrepify changed from 12/10/8/6 to 15/12/9/6;
- Life Drain application radius changed from 1100 to 900/1050/1200;
- Aghanim's Scepter no longer increases the radius of use Life Drain;
- Base movement speed increased from 320 to 330;
- Nether Ward now casts on the terrain within a radius of 150
- Life Drain damage/treatment increased from 120/160/200 to 150/200/250.
- Aghanim's Scepter. Now, after using Sanity's Eclipse and causing damage, all heroes within range of the ability fall under the effect of Astral Imprisonment;
- Aghanim's Scepter Sanity's Eclipse now doesn't always burn mana and doesn't increase damage multiplier by 1;
- Force gain increased from 1.85 to 2.3;
- Sanity's Eclipse now always burns out 40% of the maximum mana supply from the affected heroes;
- Burning mana fromSanity's Eclipse no longer breaks immunity to magic;
- The range of application of Sanity's Eclipse is increased from 600/650/700 to 700;
- The range of use of Sanity's Eclipse withAghanim's Scepter no longer increases.
- Astral Imprisonment no longer extends the duration of effects.
- Base armor increased by 1;
- Attack speed bonus from Bloodlust increased from 20/30/40/50 to 30/40/50/60;
- Bloodlust can now be applied on the brand;
- Bloodlust can now be used on magic immune allies
- Delay before use of the Purification is reduced from 0.5 to 0.25;
- Delay from Degen Aura reduced from 2 to 1 (duration of the aura action after leaving its radius of action);
- Guardian Angel no longer increases health recovery.
- Reduced the cost of Purifying Flames from 55/70/85/100 to 50/60/70/80;
- Reduced the cooldown of Purifying Flames from 3 to 2.25;
- Purifying Flames can now be used on more than just heroes;
- False Promise no longer makes the target invisible;
- False Promise now removes stuns, slowdowns and other negative effects throughout the duration of the action, not just when used.
- The False Promise duration decreased from 7/8/9 to 6/7/8;
- The False Promise cooldown increased from 80/60/40 to 20;
- The duration of Fortune's End has been reduced from 0.3 to 0;
- Range of application Fortune's End increased from 650 to 850;
- The radius of the Fortune's End increased from 215 to 300;
- Damage from Fortune's End changed from 75/150/225/300 to 90/120/150/180;
- Cool down Fortune's End changed from 12 to 15/12/9/6;
- Fate's Edict no longer increases incoming non-magical damage;
- Fate's Edict can now be dispelled by Purge.
- Kill units from Primal Split no longer gives gold;
- Primal Split: the radius of effect of the Storm's Dispel Magic increased from 200 to 600;
- Primal Split: Storm's Dispel Magic cooldown reduced from 8 to 6 seconds;
- Primal Split: Earth's Hurl Boulder is reduced from 7 to 5 seconds;
- Speaking time of Primal Split is increased from 0.4 to 0.65 sec;
- Delay after you cast Primal Split (a state of invulnerability before the appearance of the spirits) reduced from 0.85 to 0.6 seconds.
- Stifling Dagger will now apply the effect with a basic attack on the target (Desolator, Eye of Skadi etc.);
- from Stifling Dagger you can Dodge, this is a normal projectile;
- Blur no longer has a delay of 0.75.
- Dexterity gain reduced from 3 to 2.6;
- Delay time before application of Doppelganger increased from 0 to 0.1;
- The maximum number of illusions that can appear with the Juxtapose ultimate is reduced from 6/8/10 to 5/7/9.
- Fire Spirits now dispel the fog of war for 1 second in the area around the hit;
- Sun Ray damage increased from 1/2/3/4% to 1.25/2.5/3.75/5% of the maximum health reserve.
Priestess of the Moon
- The range of the second strike from Starstorm increased from 175 to 425. The second blow is dealt to the unit, which is closest to Mirana;
- Agility gain increased from 2.75 to 3.3;
- Sprout range increased from 600 to 625/700/775/850;
- The duration of the spell Sprout increased from 3/3. 75/4. 5/5. 25 to 3/4/5/6;
- Increased the damage of the Treant summoned by Nature's Call ability, from 22 to 28;
- Improved bonus from Aghanim's Scepter: Wrath of Nature now hangs 4-second buff on units, which was dealt damage ability to. If the affected unit dies within that time, an ENT similar to Nature's Call will appear in its place. In the case of murder of the hero occurs amplified ENT (3% increased damage and amount of health points);
- Delay time before applying Sprout is reduced from 0.5 to 0.35;
- Sprout mana cost reduced from 70/90/110/130 to 100/120/140/160;
- The movement speed of Nature's Call Treants increased from 300 to 325;
- Review Nature's Call Treants has been reduced from 1200 to 1000;
- Base attack speed Greater Treant is reduced from 1.75 to 1.0;
Queen of Pain
- Movement speed reduced from 300 to 295
- Sonic Wave damage reduced from 290/390/490 to 290/380/470;
(Damage from Aghanim's Scepter reduced from 325/450/575 to 325/440/555);
- Increased armor bonus from Warcry from 4/8/12/16 to 5/10/15/20;
- Basic intelligence increased by 2;
- Splash from Great Cleave increased from 20/35/50/65 to 30/42/54/66%.
- Fixed God's Strength (Scepter) follow-up if hero died during ability action;
- Application range of Inner Vitality is increased from 550 to 800;
- Reload Inner Vitality 25/22/19/16 to 22/18/14/10;
- The magic resistance for each stack from Berserker's Blood is reduced from 4/5/6/7 to 3/4/5/6.
- Burning Spears is no longer a unique attack modifier.
- Life Break can no longer be used on the courier.
- Caustic Finale duration reduced from 8 to 6;
- Caustic Finale now always work (at death or at the expiration of the duration). If the ability triggers from — out of the expiration time, it deals 50% damage;
- Caustic Finale is no longer updated on a new hit;
- Caustic Finale now slows down 25% of all those who have suffered damage from an ability (at death or the end of the duration of the ability). Duration of deceleration 3 seconds;
- The cost of Shadow Poison reduced from 50 to 40;
- Aghamin's Scepter. Demonic Purge now has the effect of a Break (disables passive abilities);
- Shadow Poison cooldown reduced from 2.75 to 2.5.
- Disruption no longer extends the duration of effects.
- The damage of Poison Touch at level 4 increased from 32 to 36;
- Poison Touch mana cost reduced from 100/115/130/145 to 100.
- Starting power increased from 19 to 21;
- Power gain increased from 1.6 to 1.8;
- Shackles cooldown reduced from 16 to 10;
- Total Shackles damage increased from 120/160/160/200 to 120/180/240/300.
- Base movement speed reduced from 300 to 295;
- The duration of the first Last Word effect (when the enemy can cast abilities) is reduced from 5 to 4 seconds;
- Last Word no longer disarms;
- Last Word now slows down movement speed by 14/16/18/20 when triggered;
- Fixed inability to clear the debuff from the Last Word, run the countdown to damage.
- Now gets the intelligence instantly, not after the fly animation.
- Current of the Silent affects illusions.
- Added Aghanim's Scepter. Allies who die within a radius of 1200 for 7 seconds turn into ghosts that retain the ability to attack, use spells, etc. after five seconds, ghosts die, and the bonus for killing gets the one who originally killed the hero;
- Base attack damage increased by 7;
- The Renaissance aura for allied heroes using Reincarnation with Aghanim's Scepter remains active during the reincarnation of Skeleton King.
- Concussive Shot cooldown reduced from 20/18/16/14 to 18/16/14/12;
- Concussive Shot can be evaded.
- Mystic Flare damage is no longer divided into heroes immune to magic;
- Mystic Flare damage is now applied for 2.4 seconds. instead of 2.2 seconds;
- Ancient Seal cooldown increased from 11 to 14 seconds.
- Aghanim's Scepter no longer increases the range of application of Laguna Blade;
- Light Strike Array damage reduced from 120/160/200/240 to 80/120/160/200;
- Damage from Laguna Blade is reduced from 450/675/950 to 450/650/850.
- Increased damage from Slithereen Crush from 50/100/150/200 to 75/125/175/225;
- Sprint now allows you to go through creeps; (as with Phase Boots);
- Sprint cooldown reduced from 23 to 17;
- Sprint duration is reduced from 16 to 12.
- Reworked the mechanism of Reflection:
- Now affects all enemy heroes in a 900 radius(does not affect invisible units or in fog of war) ;
- Slows down attack and movement speed by 25%;
- Illusions do 40/60/80/100% of the damage;
- Cooldown: 22/20/18/16;
- Temporarily removed from Captain's Mode;
- Conjure Image is now visible to enemies as illusions (similar to illusions caused by Wall of Replicas, from Dark Seer);
- Delay time before using Conjure Image is reduced from 0.5 to 0.15;
- Metamorphosis now has an aura which makes the illusion to fit the shape of the hero. Range-900;
- Sunder cast range increased from 250 to 550;
- Minimal Sunder health increased from 20 to 25%;
- Speed of movement of the hero under Metamorphosis is reduced from 315 to 290;
- Received by the illusions damage that were created with the help of the Conjure Image ability has been increased from 300% to 425%;
- Sunder no longer stun the target;
- Reality no longer destroys the illusion, but swaps the character and illusion;
- Desolate now also applies to creeps, if with them no allies;
- Dispersion now reflects damage before it is reduced by resists and also returns the kind of damage that was received;
- The damage dealt by illusions created by Haunt ability has been reduced from 40% to 30%;
- Reduced the Spectre movement speed from 295 to 290.
- Recharge of Empowering Haste is reduced from 16 to 12;
- Greater Bash now has a pseudo random chance.
- Smokescreen no longer reduces attack speed;
- Smokescreen now reduces rotation speed by 30%;
- Health regeneration in Permanent Invisibility increased from 4/5/6/7 to 6/8/10/12.
- The radius of the capture of theToss increased from 250 to 275;
- When using Toss, the nearest unit will now be abandoned, not random;
- Base strength increased from 24 to 26;
- Basic intelligence increased from 14 to 17.
- Craggy Exterior triggered on the swing
- Reduced movement speed from 290 to 285;
- The radius of the review during the operation of Ball Lightning has been reduced from 1000 to 400;
- Static Remnant mana cost increased from 70/80/90/100 to 100;
- Review of Static Remnant reduced from 800 to 600;
- Base Ball Lightning mana cost increased from 15 + 7% 30 + 8%.
- Units under the control of AI of Warcraft (neutrals) do not run away after receiving damage from Ball Lightning, because the hero is invulnerable in flight.
- Ball Lightning does not prevent the selection of runes
- Ball Lightning can be used «under the feet»
- Use Echo Stomp has been reduced from 1.8 to 1.6;
- Echo Stomp cooldown decreased from 15 to 14/13/12/11;
- Area of effect of Echo Stomp is increased from 475 to 500;
- Ancestral Spirit mana cost changed from 110 to 80/90/100/110;
- Ancestral Spirit damage bonus for creep increased from 3/6/9/12 to 6/9/12/15;
- Duration of the aura effect of Natural Order increased from 0.5 to 1.0 (after exiting the radius of action).
- Meld recharge is reduced from 7 to 6.
- Psi Blades now deals pure damage(pierces spell immunity);
- fixed calculation of contact with Psi Blades, the effective width of abilities has been increased by 13 units.
- Increased the amount of damage that is blocked by Kraken Shell from 10/20/30/40 to 12/24/36/48;
- Reduction of armor from Gush increased from 2/3/4/5 to 3/4/5/6.
- Laser blinding duration increased from 3 to 3/3,5/4/4, 5;
- Rearm cost reduced from 150/250/350 to 125/225/325;
- Aghanim's Scepter no longer increases the radius of application of the Laser;
- Aghanim's Scepter. Now Laser is reflected from the target in the visible enemy hero. The maximum radius of the reflection — 550;
- Rearm caste time is reduced from 3/2/1 to 3/1.5/0.75.
- Movement speed increased from 315 to 320;
- Lightning Storm application time is reduced from 0.7 to 0.6;
- Lightning Storm deceleration has been increased from 0.75 to 0.7/0.8/0.9/1;
- Base damage reduced by 4;
- Lightning Storm bounce distance is reduced from 650 to 475;
- Lightning Storm damage reduced from 80/140/200/260 to 50/100/150/200.
- The radius of the effect from the Eyes in the Forest has been reduced from 800 to 700;
- Leech Seed mana cost reduced from 140 to 100/110/120/130.
- Living Armor can be used on magic immune allies
- Berserker's Rage no longer gives 15 bonus damage;
- Whirling Axes no longer gives an overview;
- Battle Trance duration reduced from 7 to 5 seconds;
- Berserker's Rage is no longer filmed by death;
- Fervor attack speed increased from 16/22/28/34 to 20/25/30/35 per stack.
- Ice Shards cost reduced from 120 to 90;
- RechargeIce Shards changed from 18/16/14/12 to 19/16/13/10;
- Ice Shards now dispels fog of war for 2 seconds (before 0.5);
- The speed of the Snowball is now a constant 675;
- Snowball no longer automatically captures units within a radius of 100;
- Tusk can capture allies in Snowball when it's already moving;
- Aghanim's Scepter. Adds a new ability — Walrus Kick. When used, repels the target by 900, deals 200 damage and slows it down by 40% for 4 seconds. Ability recharge: 12 seconds;
- Ice Shards mana cost increased from 90 to 100/105/110/115;
- The maximum run time of Snowball is reduced from 4 to 3 seconds;
- Frozen Sigil no longer acts on immunity to magic;
- Walrus PUNCH! changed:
- Now has a pointer(to point to the target to make the spell work)
- Can now be put on auto cast.
Twin Head Dragon
- Base power is increased from 24 to 25;
- Macropyre duration increased from 7 (14 with Aganim) to 10 (20 With Aganim);
- Macropyre width increased from 225 To 240;
- The fire wave from Dual Breath is now moving at the same speed as the ice wave: 850 >1050;
- Dual Breath damage increased from 16/26/56/76 to 20/40/60/80;
- The radius of an Ice Path increased from 1100 to 1200.
- Soul Rip damage is now applied at the same time;
- Zombies, call upon the Tombstone, now die after 1 attack hero/tower or 2 attacks from creeps (before zombies had 30 health);
- Aghanim's Scepter no longer improves the Flesh Golem;
- Aghanim's Scepter now increases the amount of Decayed power from 4 to 10;
- Tombstone Zombies damage reduced from 41 to 35;
- Tombstone now requires the required number of hits to destroy: 3/4/5/7 of heroes;
- Soul Rip now restores 1/2/3/4 health to Tombstone.
- Soul Rip cost increased from 50/75/100/125 to 100/110/120/130
- Deathlust is not activated against Familiar's
- Tombstone Zombies do not receive enhanced (splash) damage.
- Flesh Golem minimum damage bonus reduced from 5/10/15% to 1%
- Tombstone Zombies don't get damage from:
- Marche of the Machines
- Enhanced damage (splash)
- Counter Helix
- Quill Spray
- Acid Spray
- Stone Gaze (does not increase damage counter — 1 attack =1 hp)
- Meat hook
- Sun strike
- Psi blades
- Soul Rip
- Changed ability to Enrage.
- Now when using the ability the hero gets 80% less damage for 4 seconds,
- Increases damage from Fury Swipes in 1.5/1.75/2 times (and).
- When using an ability the hero shoots himself with most of the negative effects
- Cooldown: 50/40/30;
- Power gain reduced from 2.9 to 2.7;
- Earthshock cooldown downgraded from 6 to 5;
- Increased the maximum limit of additional damage from Fury Swipess to 1500 (Previously was 500), works correctly on the first blow.
- Agility gain increased from 2.8 to 3.3;
- Base movement speed increased from 295 to 300.
- Wave of Terror correctly affects invisible and immune to the magic of enemies.
- Damage per second from Venomous Gale increased from 0/30/60/90 to 10/40/70/100;
- Poison Sting damage increased from 5/10/15/20 to 6/12/18/24;
- Poison Sting now works normally on illusions;
- Fixed Poison Sting from affected condition responsive to the strike(dagger, frail, etc.)
- Damage from Poison Nova is lowered from 36/58/81 to 30/55/80 per second;
(Poison Nova damage from Aghanim's Scepter increased from 58/81/108 to 60/85/110 per second)
- Poison Nova duration increased from 12/14/15(16) to 16 (does not increase with Aghanim's Scepter).
- Range of use Fatal Bonds increased from 900 to 1000;
- Application time of Fatal Bonds reduced from 0.5 to 0.2;
- Chaotic Offering Golem health regeneration increased from 15/30/45 to 25/50/75;
- Golems can no longer be destroyed by Purge;
- Flaming Fists damage changed from Magical to Pure (pierces magic immunity);
- Flaming Fists damage reduced from 100/150/200 to 80/115/150 (*Flaming Fists is one of the abilities of the Golem of Warlock).
- Delay before using Shackleshot is reduced from 0.3 to 0.15.
- Added to Captain's Mode;
- Winter's Curse redone. Now attacking the target receive 70% less damage;
- Area of effect increased from 350 to 400;
- Duration increased with 2,5/2,75/3 before 2,5/3/3,5;
- Recharge increased from 90/80/70 to 110/100/90;
- Arctic Burn is now possible to dispel;
- Arctic Burn now deals magic damage, not pure;
- Arctic Burn now deals each second damage equal to 8% of the health instead of 6%;
- Arctic Burn no longer ignores immunity to magic;
- The speed of the projectile Splinter Blast is increased from 500 to 650;
- Splinter Blast is now possible to dispel;
- Cold Embrace now works like a normal regeneration, and not as a treatment with an interval of 0.1;
- Winter's Curse no longer affects spell immune heroes in the radius of the spell, but still pierces spell immunity to the target unit.
- New consumable item.
- + 1 to regenerate health.
- When used instantly replenishes 150 mana. Can be used on ally. Does not stack in inventory.
- A radius of 400
- Price: 125 gold.
- New item. Going from Perseverance, Plate Mail and Prescryption (1700 + 1400 + 900 = 4000)
- + 5 to regenerate health
- + 125% to mana regeneration
- + 10 damage
- + 10 to defense
- Can be disassembled.
- Active ability: Shell Echo. When used on the allied yunite, removes most of the negative effects and for 6 seconds exerts the effect of Echo Shell. Echo Shell reflects spells in their cast, while the effect of the spell is not blocked. Recharge 15 seconds cost 75 mana range 900. Trigger rules are the same as those of Linken's Sphere.
- New item. Going from Cloak and Shadow Amulet (550 + 1400 = 1950)
- + 20 attack speed
- + 20% magic resistance
- Can be dismantled
- Active ability: Glimmer. When used on allied unit, makes him invisible and gives 45% magic resistance. Effect duration: 5 seconds. The invisible unit can move throughout the duration of the spell. Attack or use spells will take effect, but after 0.6 seconds, he will be back. A radius of 800. Bonus magic resistance only works while invisible. The mana cost of 110.
- New item. Going from Arcane Boots, Mekanism and recipe (1350 + 2300 + 1650 = 5300)
- + 55 to travel speed
- + 250 mana
- +5 to all characteristics
- + 5 armor
- Passive ability: Guardian Aura. All units under effect of the aura receive an additional 2 protection, and regeneration of health points increases by 4. If the Union unit has less than 20% health, it receives 15 protection, and the regeneration of health increases to 15.
- Active ability: Mend. Restores 250 health and 160 mana to nearby allies. Removes most of the negative effects from the owner of the object. Recharge: 40 seconds.
- New item. This collection of two Hyperstones (2000 + 2000 = 4000)
- + 120 attack speed.
- Passive ability: Shade Sight. Moon Shard increases the viewing radius at night by 250. Works, being in inventory. The ultimate Night Stalker — Darkness ability does not block the ability.
- Can be used. When you use the item disappears and gives a permanent bonus to attack speed equal to 60 units.
- Attack speed bonus reduced from 30 to 20
- Can be used on allies at a distance of 600, cooldown 10 seconds(When using the reload is 0).
- Now stops movement on departure in invisibility, not on the use of.
- New item. Going from Shadow Blade, Sange and recipe (2800 + 2050 + 600 = 5450)
- + 32 damage
- + 30 attack speed
- + 16 to power
- Passive ability: 15% Lesser Maim (slow As Sange)
- Active ability: Shadow Walk. When attacking from invisibility, it deals an additional 225 damage and disables passive skills, while reducing the damage caused by the target by 40% for 5 seconds. The attack breaks the invisibility, and has the effect of a True Strike. The effect is blocked by the immune system to magic. The duration cooldown: 24 seconds.
- New item. Going from Medallion of Courage and Talisman of Evasion (1200 + 1800 = 3000)
- + 10 to armor
- + 75% to mana regeneration
- + 25% chance of evasion
- Active ability. The owner of the subject temporarily loses the armor and evasion of the subject. If the target is an allied unit to give him 10 defense and 25% Dodge chance. If the target opponent removes 10 defense and gives a 25% miss chance. Duration 7 seconds, cooldown of 7 seconds. Halves the drop in armor for Roshan.
- Can be disassembled. The effect can be dispelled.
- New item. Going from a Mystic Staff and Soul Booster (2700 + 3200 = 5900)
- + 25 to intelligence
- + 425 health points
- + 425 mana
- + 4 to regenerate health
- + 100% to mana regeneration
- Passive ability: Cooldown Reduction. Reduces the cooldown abilities and items by 25%
- Passive ability: Spell Lifesteal. Restores health depending on the amount of damage spells. 25% of hero damage and 5% of creep damage.
Boots of Travel 2
- Now Boots of Travel can be improved by re-purchasing the recipe. Allows you to teleport to allied heroes.
- Power-up bonus increased from 6 to 8
- Damage reduced from 40 to 25
- Stun now deals 60 additional damage
- Reload time of the stun is increased from 2 to 2.3
- Damage reduced from 100 to 85
- Stun now deals 60 additional damage
- Reload time of the stun is increased from 2 to 2.3
- Cost reduced from 1000 to 900
- Now does not require 35 mana to activate
- Range increased from 600 to 900
- Recipe cost increased from 800 to 900 gold
- Reducing the time of the resurrection is reduced from 4 to 3 seconds for each charge;
- Bloodstone no longer reduces the loss of gold on death;
- Bloodstone no longer gives an overview and experience to the owner after death.
Armlet of Mordiggian
- Bonus to attack speed increased from 15 to 25
- Unholy Strength no longer increases attack speed
- Unholy Strength now gives extra strength for 0.6 seconds rather than 0.7
- Now the damage bonus is calculated based on the standard (white) damage, not the total
- Bonus damage increased from 32/12% to 40/15%
- No longer deals additional damage to Roshan
- Active ability now instantly kills ward, but do not inflict 100 damage
- Use an active ability when used on ward increased from 350 to 450
- The ability to Chop cooldown reduced from 5 to 4 seconds (same for Battle Fury).
- Now requires to build Quelling Blade
- Battle Fury now takes into account the bonus from Quelling Blade. For melee heroes, it is 60%, and for ranged heroes-25%
- Damage reduced from 65 to 55
- The Cleave radius increased from 250 to 280
Black King Bar
- Now the item can be sold
- When you purchase a new item, the counter is not updated
- The cooldown of the active ability has been reduced from 17 to 15
- Correctly reflects damage from: Diabolic Edict ( Leshrak), Thundergods ( Zeus), Requiem of Soul ( Shadow Fiend), Unrefined fireblast( Ogre Magi)
Blades of Attack
- Cost reduced from 450 to 420
- Acceleration duration reduced from 4 to 2.5
- Bonus speed increased from 16% to 24% for melee heroes and up to 20% for ranged heroes.
Boots of Travel
- Teleport ability recharge is reduced from 50 to 45
- Armor Bonus radius increased from 750 to 900
- The duration of the Flutter reduced from 8 to 6, and the bonus movement speed increased from 20 to 25%
- Duration increased from 40 to 45
- The total number vosstanovlenii mana increased from 150 to 170
- Area of effect on allies is increased from 100 to 250
- Magic resistance increased from 15% to 20%
- Chance of Damage Block increased from 67% to 75%
- Chance of Damage Block increased from 67% to 75%
- The radius of the Guard increased from 750 to 900
- The unit of item was increased from 50 to 55
- The cost of the recipe is reduced from 825 to 600 gold.
- The animation is now not ahead of, the actual blink.
- Damage reduced from 60 to 50
- Recipe cost reduced from 900 to 300
- Now works on ranged illusions, but the effect is reduced by 50%
- Purge cooldown reduced from 8 to 0 seconds.
- Increased damage from 300 to 330
Dust of Appearance
- Increased deceleration of movement speed of invisible units from 15% to 20%
- Cooldown reduced from 60 to 30 seconds.
Ancient Janggo of Endurance
- Bonus attack speed from active Endurance ability increased from 20 to 25.
- Item cost reduced from 3300 to 3200
Eul's Scepter of Divinity
- Cyclone mana cost increased from 75 to 175
- The radius of application of the active ability of Cyclone is reduced from 700 to 575.
- Correctly applies itself under the action of invulnerability to magic
- Not trying to take on enemies under the effect of invulnerability to magic
- Fixed bug where enemy could do was blink with Blink Dagger immediately after the cyclone
Eye of Skadi
- Reduced time of effect Cold Attack to the attacks ranged from 3 to 2.5 seconds
- Increased health regeneration bonus from 3 to 4 units per second
- Item cost reduced from 1600 to 1500
- Bonus to all features reduced from 7 to 5
Gloves of Haste
- Bonus to attack speed increased from 15 to 20
Hand of Midas
- Now applied instantly.
- Now does not apply to units designed Necronomicon(Previously used but not given effect)
- The radius of Regeneration Aura is increased from 750 to 900
- Duration reduced from 10 to 8 seconds, the Total amount of recovered health has not changed
- Range of application per ally increased from 100 to 250
- Cost reduced from 3200 to 3000
Heart of Tarrasque
- Recipe cost increased from 1200 to 1400
- Health recovery increased from 2% to 4% per second
- Time lock passive ability has been increased from 4 seconds to 6 seconds for melee heroes and 6 to 7 seconds for ranged heroes.
- Spellblock recharge reduced from 17 to 16
- Works correctly with a number of abilities and items.
- does not attempt to block:
- Overgrowth (Scepter)
- Now going out Magic Stick, 2 Iron Branch and Circlet
- Bonus to all attributes increased from 3 to 4
Mask of Madness
- Additional running speed from Berserk reduced from 30% to 17%
- A range of passive and active abilities increased from 750 to 900
- Recharge increased from 45 to 65
- Static Charge no longer affects invisible enemies and enemies in the fog of war
- Range of use Static Charge increased from 600 to 800
- The maximum number of targets for Chain Lightning increased from 8 to 12.
- Correctly interacts with Orb attacks.
Monkey King Bar
- Micro-mill does not cancel the current order from neutral units under control of AI Warcraft.
- Necronomicon Warrior and Necronomicon Archer health increased from 400/600/800 to 700/800/900
- Necronomicon Warrior damage increased from 25/50/75 to 45/60/75
- Necronomicon Archer damage increased from 40/80/120 to 60/90/120
- Movement speed aura of Necronomicon Archer changed to 5/7/9 3/6/9%
Observer & Sentry Wards
- Now Observer and Sentry Wards occupy one slot in the inventory. Double-tap to change the type of ward being displayed.
- Now bought by 1 unit
- The cost and time of appearance in the store is reduced by half, and the stock in the store is doubled
- The destruction gives 50 points of experience
- Observer Ward software can no longer miss
- Sentry Ward can no longer be missed
- Do not give the radius of the review(Previously given 150)
Orb of Venom
- Damage from Poison Attack can now kill
Pipe of Insight
- Insight Aura now adds 10% to the next heroes ' magic resistance, works for the owner of the item, the radius is increased from 750 to 900
- Bonus to the selected feature increased from 8 to 9
- Attack speed is reduced from 30 to 25.
- Cost reduced from 900 to 875
- Active Radiance Burn ability now adds 17% chance of miss to opponents
- Now going from two Perseverance and recipe. The bonuses from the item are also changed
- Old Refresher:
- + 6 intelligence
- + 5 to health regeneration
- + 200% to mana regeneration
- + 40 damage
- + 10 attack speeds
- Cost — (1675 + 1750 + 1800 = 5225)
- New Refresher:
- + 10 to health regeneration
- + 250% to mana regeneration
- + 20 damage
- Cost — (1750 + 1750 + 1800 = 5300)
Rod of Atos
- Bonus to intelligence increased from 25 to 30
- Unholy Rage duration increased from 3.5 to 4
- Freezing Aura now also reduces attack speed by 45 instead of 40
- Reduced cost from 250 to 200
- Chance to block damage reduced from 53% to 50%
- Lockable damage reduced from 20 (10 for ranged heroes) to 16 (8 for ranged heroes)
- Can now be used on wards. When you use the effect is doubled — hero unit 230 restores HP over 16 seconds
- When used on ward, the radius of use is 450
Town Portal Scroll
- Teleport recharge increased from 65 to 70
- Price reduced from 100 to 75.
Urn of Shadows
- When you use Soul Release on an opponent, the Soul Release effect will be updated instead of applying a new one
Veil of Discord
- Recipe cost reduced from 1250 to 900
- Recharge time is reduced from 30 to 20
- Duration reduced from 25 to 16
- Cost reduced from 75 to 50
- Lifesteal reduced from 16% to 15%
- Now gives 10% lifesteal to ranged heroes
- Now, instead of a Ring of Regeneration requires to build Headdress.
- Vladmir's Offering now gives you an extra + 2 to all performance, and Vladmir's Aura increases health regeneration by 3.
Aegis of the Immortal
- Now provides vision on the place of death during the rebirth. (similar to the Ulta Skeleton King)
- Life/mana reduced to 135/70 110/70.
- The cooldown of the active ability Ether Blast reduced from 30 to 20 seconds.
- Now the object can be disassembled.
Helm of the Dominator
- Now increases the health of the creep that is subordinate to an active ability, to a low of 1400 (if basic health creep above the minimum, it will not change).
- Gives +3 health regeneration per second.
- Tamed an active ability creeps no abilities spell resist(it is possible to apply the Sacrifice and Death Pact)
Helm of Iron Will
- Price reduced from 950 to 900
Medalion of Courage
- Can no longer be used on targets immune to magic;
- Half reduced armor for Roshan.
- Cool down is Mirror Image for range/melee heroes are downgraded from up to 50/35 45/30;
- Mirror Image mana cost reduced from 165 to 125.
Scythe of Vyse
- Cooldown lowered from 35 to 30 seconds.
Ring of Health
- Cost reduced from 875 to 850.
- Cost reduced from 875 to 850.